Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always been said that the simplest answer is usually the correct one. Not an elaborate story but basic, simple explanations.
The assault - the 32 year old biffa
Coercive control - the 32 year old biffa (although tbh it could and should be skanky as well)
Reasons - they are both as bad as each other, drink/drugs/arguments. Bosh.
Why are they still together - because they’re sad, awful, manipulative liars and can’t leave without ‘winning’
I don’t believe there’s secret hand gestures or sub messaging. He can barely drag his knuckles never mind engage a brain cell and she is a spiralling out of control in her head.
Like others have said, this is the unravel.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Earlier this week, the under-fire star - who is due to start community service soon - was forced to hit back as cruel critics passed comment on how she spent her Christmas Day.
Katie is a doting mother to five children from three previous relationships - meaning like many other blended families across the country, Christmas is spent across various households.
Wasn't she hitting out at the horrible media who printed untrue stories about her and how she spent Xmas? They lift stories off her IG, print them, she lashes out ,then the media print stories about how hard done by she is, without mentioning that they(the media) are the critics she was having a go at? Have I got that right? It must be done for the money involved. All parties look ridiculous, but hey they all got a wedge out of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Just curious, as this will have to be checked out by the police, will she be stopped from posting Harvey videos during any investigation?
You’d think she’d have the common sense to do that herself….but this is KP after all!

I’m hoping she will be stopped during an investigation.

I don’t think she’s ever stated that it wasn’t Carl who attacked her, that’s only come from his lips or have I missed it?
She did say in the media it wasn’t him. She didn’t say who it was conveniently though.

Reactions: 17
Just had a look at the comments on her latest post, it’s comedy gold, literally100s of posts asking her ”WTF is going on with your eyebrows” 😁

Then her fans wade in insulting these posters, whilst adding the usual #BeKind hashtag and of course numerous mentions of Caroline Flack.

It‘s getting quite heated over there, people kicking off at each other, it’s really aggressive. I follow a few celebs on IG, proper celebs, not these Z list clowns, and especially not her I might add, and the conversations are usually lovely, hers is just a complete cesspit.

I dunno why you’d want to invite this into your life, I guess the controversy keeps her relevant in her eyes and brings in the coin, but what an exhausting horrible existence, knowing you are so hated. If she had proper MH issues there’s no way you could tolerate this, you’d abandon social media, she really must be stone cold dead inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Let's hope Pom has enough information in your last few messages to put together a true representation of your delicious appearance, I've got a great mental image but there's nothing as good as a picture.
Here you are lol..could only manage the sellotape on top of the nose to hold the two slugs together 😄😄😄😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16407318996560.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I've decided it's best to let Amy F Price's oxygen tank machine gun thingy have it's pic took at long last 😄 x.

Resizer_16407291679610.jpg

Back tomorrow 🥰 Love Pom 😘 x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Good night @Pom Bear , see you again tomorrow again with your fabulous creations, hopefully! The plot most certainly doth thicken for Skanky, eh? Lol. 😘
Good night to you too ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Thank you 💖💕🤗😘 xx.
Yep it's certainly getting alot more exciting with what's going on..😀😘 xx.

An old favourite of mine from earlier this year..love from Pom 🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16079050709300.jpg

Maybe that should be Bag for life in prison lol 😀😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yeah totally agree, just seeing the links initially made my heart miss a beat, thought “How On Earth”…..wont link to them, as they appear to be dodgy malware sites, but there are quite a few tweets looking like media sources, saying “Junior and Princess jet to Dubai with mum Price”.

Think we now know why Skanky had that limited couple of hours on Christmas Day at AFP’s, that’s her entire access over the holidays. Probably as others mentioned, they wanted to see their grandmother more than anything else, that was the only way Skanky could get to see them. Peter really seems to have complete control over their whereabouts now, thankfully.

Wanky really is persona non grata, we must get to the truth about this soon. C’mon Skanky tell us why he really wasn’t in the photo at AFP’s, someone drove you there surely, instead are we just gonna have a few more IG meltdowns, you unravelling girl, with the strain of all this deflection.
Just thinking , did KP not remove her extensions cpl days before going to Turkey last time . Maybe gonna head there for new year instead of USA , to get new extensions

Reactions: 18
“Studio”

You can clearly see the bits that are her brows, and where the rest is just drawn on. Like when people over line their lips. Looks ridiculous
Krusty the Clown. Those brows are a testament to looking like a caravan club member.
*** 🧙‍♀️ belongs in a ditch or a prison cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Krusty the Clown. Those brows are a testament to looking like a caravan club member.
*** 🧙‍♀️ belongs in a ditch or a prison cell.
So no trip to Turkey then. The clip on's are just hanging on a hedge drying. (If she even bothered washing the manky rats tails)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s never said outright Carl didn’t do it, but that she didn’t call the police. Which makes sense, as everyone locally heard it happen about 10.30pm, and he wasn’t arrested till about 1.30am

My opinion is that KP is like a cornered rat right now. They have no money coming in. She probably is feeling really stressed out - yes it is of her own doing, but she’s unravelling now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is all she really said…
‘This man’s mental health is so low’! Honestly, no offence to anyone with MH issues, but this is literally the new get out of jail free card! I find myself rolling my eyes every time MH is bandied about these days because WHO HASN’T got MH issues! 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.