Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Evening fellow tattlers. I will be dipping in and out here over the new year period. I have just traveled to family in Ireland so will only be able to pop in and out. Just in case the festivites get in the way here which is highly likely I wish all my fellow tattlers a very happy and most of all a healthy New Year. 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ouroboros

VIP Member
This is all she really said…
‘This man’s mental health is so low’! Honestly, no offence to anyone with MH issues, but this is literally the new get out of jail free card! I find myself rolling my eyes every time MH is bandied about these days because WHO HASN’T got MH issues! 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Hang on, what the fuck?

I'm sure the locals are so thrilled.
Turning a residential property into a car lot with 12 cars for sale and listing it as the business address is surely a breach of planning law and requires planning permission. I'd expect the council to serve an enforcement notice ordering the business use to stop.

Has anyone reported this change of use to Horsham District Council's planning department with the evidence?

• Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
no excuse needed really for her. In respect of the court fines, the court does not have the time or powers to do due diligence on a persons finances, the closest they come to this is giving a defendant a means form to fill out. Which of course is filled out by the defendant. So they put their own earnings in and also the expenditure, neither of which are checked, so as always the expenditure matches the income. The only exception to this is if you’ve profited from your crime and are subject to a POCA order (Proceeds of Crime Act) which basically means a forensic analysis of your finances is done to see how much you’ve profited from your crime and what assets you have and what you need to payback with a confiscation order attached. As far as the court is concerned with regards to finances as long as you are paying back a nominal amount then you are in compliance. She will be ordered to make a payment going forward that she “can afford” according to her “means form”….bearing in mind she is subject to bankruptcy proceedings then this further assists her in her fine proceedings, by virtue of saying she is bankrupt

as for her bankruptcy proceedings, there is a lot more power here to scrutinise every penny of her income. They are not stupid and know all the games that people use to hide or disguise income. Although Crusty is carte blanche and stupid with stuff, just like her recent court case where she was represented in a Magistrates Court by a QC she is not stupid in other areas. If she had a standard solicitor representing her I feel she would have been imprisoned, however using a QC in a mags tips that balance. In the same vein before she went into her IVA/Bankruptcy proceedings, she would have taken sound legal advice to move her finances about, changed ownership of her assets into family members names etc.

We also know from her super fan that posted here that she was selling her stuff on (was it vinted? Buttons or another app) and letting her super fan manage the selling and receiving payment funds and then sending it to Crusty via another named bank account but not crustys monitored bank account. So we know crusty is diverting funds on the sly, which is an offence under the bankruptcy act. What is needed here is for that super fan that gambled some of the funds to actually make representations to the bankruptcy proceedings about Krusty concealing income. You can also bet your last pound note that Krusty is doing exactly the same with the lashes, bath bombs, equestrian and all the other tat she sells.

if she told the bankruptcy court that she doesn’t earn a penny from any of these enterprises then the court would look dimly upon it and further investigate. The would be of the opinion why would a “sleb” promote several different enterprises with their name attached for no income whatsoever? There must be some sort of income so why aren’t the court seeing it to pay creditors back? If she has declared some of this income then the court would ask why is the value of income a lesser percentage than would be expected.

if anyone really wants to throw a spanner in the works and I know there are many here that would, then someone needs to go back to the relevant thread, where the super fan stated who they were (albeit not explicitly but they confirmed) and archive all the posts where they said they were selling Krustys old worn clothing items, gifted but unworn items etc, the posts where she gambled some £20k+ and I think we all worked it out some £30-50k had gone through and been sold, she transferred money on a couple of occasions to a bank account Krusty gave her not in Krustys name.
Once done, collate all of the posts and info and send them to her MAJOR creditors. She has clearly committed an offence under the insolvency act. This will allow her creditors to request certain orders from the court to investigate her finances even further.

I am a criminal lawyer in the UK but I don’t recall a facility or Avenue for people to make the insolvency court aware of the above, like an online reporting tool for submission, that’s why I suggest that the major creditors are contacted instead as they have skin in the game.

you could also call the insolvency court office to ask how you could submit information pertaining to a defendant in proceedings who is concealing income.

just an addendum - for those of you who may be worried that by doing this, setting the ball rolling and a starting an investigation into Krustys undeclared and concealed income, that it will trigger a criminal investigation in respect of Krustys super fan, potential charges etc, then worry not!! Although the posts by them could be deemed hearsay, that’s not the case, it would be investigated by the insolvency & bankruptcy court whether the super fan cooperated or not. Their court powers can order access to bank accounts and everything BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY the only way a criminal investigation can be triggered in respect of the money being “stolen” by the super fan is ONLY by the “victim” (namely Krusty) making a complaint to the police that she has had money stolen.

As I advised at the time in a professional capacity as a solicitor of over 20 odd years in criminal law (albeit yes it’s an anon forum and in reality yes I could be an unemployed road sweeper at home sitting in my boxers with no legal credentials, that’s what anonymity affords but I am an SRA registered and practicing criminal lawyer ) , when the super fan was worried to death about it all, as I advised at the time, there is no way Krusty will make a report of this “theft” to the police, because in doing so, she incriminates herself committing several criminal offences for concealing income from the official receiver. This will certainly attract a lengthy custodial sentence.

Just to clarify, I used inverted comma’s with the words ‘stolen’ & ‘theft’ in respect of the super fan because when she spilt her tea (it was a bone of contention at the time) she clearly stated that it was never her intention to take or spend the money. She got caught up in online gambling from her own personal income and then used the money from the sale of Krustys items. The law is very clear here, that “theft” has to include the ‘intention to permanently deprive’ which she stated several times she didn’t take and use it with an intention not to repay it, furthermore she also informed Krusty what had happened and came to an agreement with Krusty to repay what was missing and agreed a repayment schedule, finally she also stated that (although we only have her word for this) that there was no extravagant lifestyle changes or buys - both the agreement to repay and lack of extravagant spending demonstrates that there was ‘no intention to deprive’

So for anyone that does decide to collate the posts/replies and conversations in relation to the super fan, Krustys involvement in concealing income but are reluctant to do so because you are worried that in doing so the super fan will attract criminal charges as collateral - THEN DONT WORRY YOU will not be putting the super fan in any kind of criminal jeopardy, for the reasons I have outlined above. Knowing this forum though I know there are members that couldn’t give a shit about the collateral damage, that’s fine I just thought I would give reassurances and the reasons why as after all, anyone involved in her life other than her is a victim.

apologies the lengthy post, I predicted 8 weeks in custody for her recent court appearance, not to make an example of her, but because that is the bare minimum “Bob or Sarah from across the road” would have received in the exact same circumstances. I spend hours and hours and hours all week, every week, in front of Magistrates in various mags courts in my area, I also very often appear in local CC’s (Crown Courts) as I am allowed being a Solicitor Advocate. The very few hours I have left every day or week when not appearing in front of a bench or judge at court, I am on the solicitor duty list for the local police stations to give legal advice over the phone or attendance in person for police interview, in between I have to manage my various client case load, request bundles, evidence, CCTV, statements, make representation for my clients to the CPS, it’s the wrong charge, there is no evidence or this or that so this or that charge should be dropped or replaced with a lesser charge, proceedings should be discontinued etc etc and then there is me having to prepare for each case that goes to court, giving each of my clients 100% of my skill and ability, not advising them to plead guilty instead of fighting for them because it’s easier and I am swamped and bogged down. Preparing for their trials, analysing every bit of evidence-BECAUSE MY ADVICE, MY JUDGEMENT AND MY EVERYTHING can literally change their life if I get it wrong.

and the remaining few hours I might be able to enjoy a few pints and a Chinese. Yet Krusty rides roughshod through the law, HAS CATEGORICALLY BEEN TREATED DIFFERENTLY and I can’t stand it. I spent years at University, as a pupil, I gave up so so much and lived in poverty to become a solicitor, then a solicitor advocate. All because I believe in equal justice, believe in everyone having legal representation, especially those that can’t afford it and for me he last court appearance is a prime example of there still being no equality in justice.

so for me now, I want her to get her comeuppance one way or the other. Granted I and others here know that she will be breached at some point in respect of her SSO, I expect non compliance of her community payback. As already mentioned earlier in respect of my vocation, I know from experience that the mags will always “suffer/allow” a couple of breaches of an SSO before they will activate the custody element, and I know she will push it to the limit but then comply.

So my only thought is to get her captured on the insolvency proceedings, the best case scenario being that she attracts further criminal charges for her concealment of income (the super fan not being the only example) which she will certainly be imprisoned for or at least the increased scrutiny will limit her financial income, having a more drastic impact on her lifestyle.

argghh sorry all to have gone on but it infuriates me the hours I work (btw it’s not a high income profession with the hours and legal aid reductions) the people I defend who really need help and not be in court and shit Houses like her prance on

anyway rant over, I would really appreciate it if someone or others collate what I have mentioned in one place, chronologically and let the creditors know, en masse would be better. I can’t really do this myself, but implore others to do so
At last someone who actually brings a lot of information and suggestions to how we can stop this bitch.
Sorry but I'm a bit sick of the back slapping cliquey at the moment.. no I'm not being nasty or funny but can we just get bk to the job of taking Pricey down...
X

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DC16

VIP Member

I love how in this story there have put a picture of Spock at the end for comparing her eyebrows 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've decided it's best to let Amy F Price's oxygen tank machine gun thingy have it's pic took at long last 😄 x.

Resizer_16407291679610.jpg

Back tomorrow 🥰 Love Pom 😘 x

• Haha
Reactions: 34

oogling

VIP Member
That’s a different one to what she is referring to…
Yep! Stupid cow didnt think to check if one existed already…cos why would she, nothing exists outside of her fucked up ridiculous world!

She is the dumbest fuck that ever did live!

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
As another day draws to an end and tomorrow beckons, what have we learned?

Even with short hair she's still a cunt!

And when tomorrow finally arrives what will be different?

Nothing, she'll still be a cunt!

That's your lot Katie, get use to it 'cos it can only get worse.
I can't wait!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Newbie here, hi everyone I was reading Instagram and Twitter and the comments everyone saying nasty trolls, you do you Katie and all that. I am so confused what are they exactly sticking up for? How can they not see she should have gone to prison?
Because vast amounts of sad bastards need someone like Pricey to look up to and admire.
Their own lives are so crap that they aspire to be like her, it's some kind of fantasy world where being fucking irresponsible is a virtue, jumping on anything with a pulse is a sign of your beauty and ripping people off and not paying your way is to be commended.
Low-lifes in short!
Rant over.😁

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Oh yeah can’t wait for another really dull ‘documentary’ of absolutely nothing happening whilst Chris follows around this boring couple

Chris must go home and cry at night about how bad his career has got that he has to spend hours editing videos these 2 idiots in the most boring videos ever made

• Haha

Sarahvas

I agree. The damage this will be doing to their mental health will be catastrophic. Even Katie. She must realise that she's clutching onto her career/fame by a ball hair! That will be devastating to anyone but more so to these wannabe's who have zero talent elsewhere.
As the mum of a lovely 19 year old who said tonight she's not going out new year's eve as it's cold and she wants to wear her PJ's at home I am forever grateful she's not like this xxx

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Morning everyone, seems 4:05am is the time to wake up here, coupled with taking a blood sample at midnight, 2 super snorers… feel so rested! I spent my little sleep time having a dream about KP and Cole, we were telling him what we thought of him, he wasn’t happy, PA was in a rowing boat and Katie put a load of water slides in all over London!

Gotta love Morphine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Price, like AFP before her, wants to make money from Prinny. It is generational exploitation. Let’s hope Prinny see’s the light and stays well away from this in going circus/shit show. Price as your mother is a shitty burden to begin with.
The only hope really is that Princess does well enough at school to go to Uni where, with any luck, she'll discover a world beyond posing, pouting, preening, nails, extensions and fake tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 33