Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Oh his dad lives in little hadham yeah? That’s 01279

ware is where the garage is and that’s 01920

Reactions: 5

Angelic37

VIP Member
Calm down dear wow how condescending all I was trying to point out was it’s a bit hypocritical to point out what you think people should and shouldn’t be commenting on.
No, you got stroppy. I wasn't stroppy initially, so not sure why you were.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
You just know they’re all female and blindsided by her poor mum to a disabled child persona! You know the type, they talk about what to make for dinner on Mumsnet and shop at Asda! 🤣
Always said Asda food is for people who don’t know what food is supposed to taste like 🤢

I think Spocks are tame compared to hers though
And they also fit his face better 🤡

His suits him as well
just saw this, 😆

I keep playing catch up, come on a lady needs some sleep too 🥱😆

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
plus all her tattoos…. I really do have a needle phobia & can just about handle the odd injection but I’m gritting my teeth through it but the thought of having something unnecessary such as a tattoo makes me feel nauseous.

I saw her filmed getting lip fillers when she was in Dublin she seemed very relaxed, chatty & happy with the process never made any comment about getting them injected & I would say that must have been really painful & invasive.
Tattoo’s are nothing like injections AND DO NOT HURT!

Hypnotherapy will sort you right out! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ouroboros

VIP Member
Please remember that skanky slagged off Jodie Marsh for "having a boxer's nose..............."

Seems to me she is in no position to mention that again looking at her conk these days, actually hers is more spread out now like a Boxer dog's snout
Anyone else remember when JM used to slate KP for having fake tits and then as soon as her’s started sagging she went and got those massive bowling balls ? Those two are both grim! 🤣

Reactions: 4

Angelic37

VIP Member
I completely agree with you, and was going to post something to that effect but was afraid of being told off. There are so many comments about the "size" of her "fanny" - as if that were a legitimate reason to criticise her. So she's been with more men than some people consider appropriate - so what? Using her sexual history as a weapon is, in my opinion, childish.
Spot on 👏 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2