Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #99 forget New year, New me, please mess up so they throw away the key.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what insurance cover Cole has arranged for the cars? If they get nicked it would be doing him a big favour.
I was thinking that, especially as KK has been crying on SM about her nicked motas 🙄 that would get them a few column inches and possibly a sympathy vote or two! 🙄🙄 she makes my eyes spin perpetually like a vegas slot machine she’s so bleeping obvious 🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I must leave this here I just made before I come back later 😄..

Cole is looking abit unhealthy nowadays and has shrunk in the wash vertically but not horizontally .
His also saw his moob pics on here and decided to try a bra...Cole you meant to wear it under your t-shirt not over looool 😄 x

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16408958195630.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
#

Cole is looking abit unhealthy nowadays and has shrunk in the wash vertically but not horizontally .
His also saw his moob pics on here and decided to try a bra...Cole you meant to wear it under your t-shirt not over looool 😄 x

Back later 🥰

View attachment 951010
Oh my, that’s done it for me folks! 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Back later 🥰

View attachment 951010
He's still fiddling trying to find his :m Pommy 🤣👽🤗❤😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Evening all, I see not a lot from Krusty today, just some crap about her fear of needles.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that fuss over an Injection. How on earth does she cope with all the cosmetic stuff she has done? You’d think she’d be used to a little prick by now 🙄🥴🤣
She had plastic surgery while she was awake and had it filmed. There is no fear of anything, apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can't remember reading this before, but didn't she say once that she would never live in the place again? But then again, if someone else is paying for it......why wouldn't she go back🤬
Katie Price's mucky mansion makeover seen for the first time - but smashed windows remain
Katie Price is living back in her famous 'mucky mansion' and the former glamour model has shared a rare glimpse inside the home before renovations get underway

Katie Price overhauls house for filming on new series of TV show.

By
Susan KnoxShowbiz and Entertainment Reporter
  • 18:04, 15 Sep 2021
Katie Price has moved back into her mucky mansion as filming for her new Channel 4 show resumes.

On Tuesday, the 43-year-old reality TV star welcomed the production team back into the famous home as filming kicked off. The show’s producer took to social media to mark the exciting moment as she posed alongside Katie and said they ‘were hard at work’.

Taking to her Instagram, Katie filmed herself back inside her old ‘mucky mansion’ as a glam team got to work on her hair and makeup.

The mum-of-five also showcased a stunning painting portrait of her son Harvey, which she has hung on her kitchen wall to remind her of the 19-year-old as he heads off to college for the first time.

1_Katie-Price.jpg
Katie filmed herself back inside her old ‘mucky mansion’ as a glam team got to work on her hair and makeup.

1_Katie-Price.jpg
Katie showed off her new kitchen art.

“I was going to give it to Harvey for his new place, but I think I’m going to keep it here with me to remind me of him when he’s gone off,” Katie told her Instagram followers.

Katie shared little glimpses of her mucky mansion in another Instagram video which saw her perched on a cosy armchair as she promoted a new range of slippers.

Her famous home appears to still be in slight disarray with mismatched furniture and bare walls, but Katie is looking forward to the epic renovation.

2_Katie-Price.jpg
Katie showed off the inside of her mucky mansion on Instagram.

2_Fern-Howe-Shepherd.jpg
Fern said the team were working hard on the new show.

An insider close to the reality TV star has revealed that she’s ‘excited’ about filming again after losing out on a National Television Award last week for her eye-opening documentary Katie Price : Harvey and Me.

The source told The Sun : “Katie's living back at the house now as they work hard on the show.

“She's a real grafter and wanted to crack on with the project.”

5_JS193370810.jpg
Katie' mucky mansion is set to be transformed.

Earlier this year, Katie signed a deal with Channel 4 to renovate her Horsham home, which had fallen into disarray a number of years ago.

The amazing deal is said to be worth half a million pounds.

Katie's West Sussex mansion had been undergoing some major renovation work in preparation for her new reality show.

The mum-of-five even created an Instagram page, @pluckymansion, to document the transformation and has already amassed 152,000 followers since launching in April.

In June, Katie revealed she was over the moon that her 'mucky mansion' landed a TV show deal focused on its renovation.

The I'm A Celeb star took to her Instagram Stories in June to share the exciting news that Channel 4 picked up the series.

"So excited that the renovation of my house is now being filmed by channel 4 starting tomorrow all the way through to October so now let's get started everyone," she wrote on her page.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Evening all, I see not a lot from Krusty today, just some crap about her fear of needles.

Did I miss anything?
Nope, not a thing. Oh, unless you count a pedicure as exciting news 🥴🥱😴 aaaaaaaand an old pic of Harvey to get the arse lickers cooing & aaaaahing at what a great mum she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So has anybody else got an alias from the sun comment section??
I remember old BC used to clone me a lot on the Sun and write nice comments about KP on my behalf, also nasty ones to my friends. That fruit loop is still lurking in the wings I hear?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Nope, not a thing. Oh, unless you count a pedicure as exciting news 🥴🥱😴 aaaaaaaand an old pic of Harvey to get the arse lickers cooing & aaaaahing at what a great mum she is 🙄
Sadly they can't comment because she has turned off the comments or should I say thankfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't remember reading this before, but didn't she say once that she would never live in the place again? But then again, if someone else is paying for it......why wouldn't she go back🤬
Katie Price's mucky mansion makeover seen for the first time - but smashed windows remain
Katie Price is living back in her famous 'mucky mansion' and the former glamour model has shared a rare glimpse inside the home before renovations get underway

Katie Price overhauls house for filming on new series of TV show.
By Susan KnoxShowbiz and Entertainment Reporter
  • 18:04, 15 Sep 2021
Katie Price has moved back into her mucky mansion as filming for her new Channel 4 show resumes.

On Tuesday, the 43-year-old reality TV star welcomed the production team back into the famous home as filming kicked off. The show’s producer took to social media to mark the exciting moment as she posed alongside Katie and said they ‘were hard at work’.

Taking to her Instagram, Katie filmed herself back inside her old ‘mucky mansion’ as a glam team got to work on her hair and makeup.

The mum-of-five also showcased a stunning painting portrait of her son Harvey, which she has hung on her kitchen wall to remind her of the 19-year-old as he heads off to college for the first time.

View attachment 951057Katie filmed herself back inside her old ‘mucky mansion’ as a glam team got to work on her hair and makeup.

View attachment 951058Katie showed off her new kitchen art.

“I was going to give it to Harvey for his new place, but I think I’m going to keep it here with me to remind me of him when he’s gone off,” Katie told her Instagram followers.

Katie shared little glimpses of her mucky mansion in another Instagram video which saw her perched on a cosy armchair as she promoted a new range of slippers.

Her famous home appears to still be in slight disarray with mismatched furniture and bare walls, but Katie is looking forward to the epic renovation.

View attachment 951059Katie showed off the inside of her mucky mansion on Instagram.

View attachment 951060Fern said the team were working hard on the new show.

An insider close to the reality TV star has revealed that she’s ‘excited’ about filming again after losing out on a National Television Award last week for her eye-opening documentary Katie Price : Harvey and Me.

The source told The Sun : “Katie's living back at the house now as they work hard on the show.

“She's a real grafter and wanted to crack on with the project.”

View attachment 951061Katie' mucky mansion is set to be transformed.

Earlier this year, Katie signed a deal with Channel 4 to renovate her Horsham home, which had fallen into disarray a number of years ago.

The amazing deal is said to be worth half a million pounds.

Katie's West Sussex mansion had been undergoing some major renovation work in preparation for her new reality show.

The mum-of-five even created an Instagram page, @pluckymansion, to document the transformation and has already amassed 152,000 followers since launching in April.

In June, Katie revealed she was over the moon that her 'mucky mansion' landed a TV show deal focused on its renovation.

The I'm A Celeb star took to her Instagram Stories in June to share the exciting news that Channel 4 picked up the series.

"So excited that the renovation of my house is now being filmed by channel 4 starting tomorrow all the way through to October so now let's get started everyone," she wrote on her page.
Sorry what is this? Did this actually happen? I heard that the deal was off after her DD arrest!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.