Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that fuss over an Injection. How on earth does she cope with all the cosmetic stuff she has done? You’d think she’d be used to a little prick by now 🙄🥴🤣
Why would anyone have someone take a photo of you getting an injection? It’s all for the gram! She is no more frightened of injections than she is of whatever she sniffs!!

Reactions: 25
Riddle me this Tattlers, why would Wanky set up shop with his “luxury cars” in a place that….

A) Skanky said that she’d never go back there, as it has too many bad memories and ghosts 🤪
B) According to her, is constantly attracting burglars and weird unknowns who trash it.
C) Requires guard dog protection, as she says there are people constantly trying to kidnap her or H.
D) She owes a fortune in mortgage arrears on the place, which I believe need to be addressed next month.
E) Has a leaking septic tank, with raw sewage accordingly surrounding the property, creating a big stink.
F) I could go on, but I’m bored now 😁

Now I know nothing about luxury car dealerships, but doesn’t sound like a good place to sell fancy cars does it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
All that fuss over an Injection. How on earth does she cope with all the cosmetic stuff she has done? You’d think she’d be used to a little prick by now 🙄🥴🤣
Such a bleeping attention seeker. She isn’t scared of needles. The woman is a walking Frankenstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ha ha hhhaaa look at the old kerbside bodger gurning away again. He can't seriously think anybody is going to part with serious money for an old jalopy parked up at that dump.

• Haha
Riddle me this Tattlers, why would Wanky set up shop with his “luxury cars” in a place that….

A) Skanky said that she’d never go back there, as it has too many bad memories and ghosts 🤪
B) According to her, is constantly attracting burglars and weird unknowns who trash it.
C) Requires guard dog protection, as she says there are people constantly trying to kidnap her or H.
D) She owes a fortune in mortgage arrears on the place, which I believe need to be addressed next month.
E) Has a leaking septic tank, with raw sewage accordingly surrounding the property, creating a big stink.
F) I could go on, but I’m bored now 😁

Now I know nothing about luxury car dealerships, but doesn’t sound like a good place to sell fancy cars does it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤪
Probably hinting online for someone to relieve him of the cars ,then claim on insurance. Then it’s off on holiday

When does she start her community service! Bet she’ll rock up on the wheel chair 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Such a bleeping attention seeker. She isn’t scared of needles. The woman is a walking Frankenstein.
Too right. The canula needles for anaesthetics are massive but they never seem to bother her, plus she's even had surgery awake. Load of old bollocks.

Maybe Skanky will answer: woohoooo this is Cole’s car lot! How can we bamboozle you today? I’ve got this image of scruffy men in raincoats wandering around the lot with their hands in their pockets (with required holes in said pockets), hoping for a glimpse of her!🤢🤢. A few basements will have been vacated on the hope of seeing the ex-glamour model in the flesh!🤮🤮😵💫
They'll be inundated with geriatric trouser fiddlers.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel quite a star!❤❤
So you should. We used to pan the thing on the sun. Then they shut it down and I couldn’t vent my tit. Found out about here and saw that DC16 and pinksquirrel were on here. That was that, I’m in lol. And now you’ve revealed you were queeniewatts too!! Happy days. Let’s bring the thing down!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope he has got insurance and security for the cars as everybody has seen them
Let's hope not and they all get nicked.
Mind you, would they get very far?
Perhaps Skanky intends to go on another early morning drive for coke and then they have the excuse ready.
"Oh dear, someone stole one of my motors in the night."

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So you should. We used to pan the thing on the sun. Then they shut it down and I couldn’t vent my tit. Found out about here and saw that DC16 and pinksquirrel were on here. That was that, I’m in lol. And now you’ve revealed you were queeniewatts too!! Happy days. Let’s bring the thing down!!
I remember you guys from the Sun too but I didn't use this name back then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I leave this here before popping back on in abit 🥰 x.

A old pic of Little Sid taking up boxing 😄 x.

Resizer_16167684034180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bless you ... Hope you had a lovely Christmas 🥰 ❤❤
I did thank you lovely. how was yours? I noticed we hadn’t seen you for a while. Stay safe and well xx

Btw, wasn’t trying to restart anything with my earlier post, that’s the problem with falling behind on this thread - you’re sometimes very late to the party 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.