Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have found Wanky’s MO. His dad will buy the Mucky Mansion. Wanky will be on the deeds. As soon as the ink is dry Skanky will be consigned to history. Up the road she will go.
Or he'll make sure she actually goes to prison! It's a fit up Guv!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, they're in Essex and have left all those valuable cars on the drive at the MM, unattended? There's no effective fencing at the property. That's asking for trouble.
I wonder what insurance cover Cole has arranged for the cars? If they get nicked it would be doing him a big favour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So he listed skankys address? Surely this isn't his mobile number, that would just be stupid! Oh hang on.....🤭
Maybe Skanky will answer: woohoooo this is Cole’s car lot! How can we bamboozle you today? I’ve got this image of scruffy men in raincoats wandering around the lot with their hands in their pockets (with required holes in said pockets), hoping for a glimpse of her!🤢🤢. A few basements will have been vacated on the hope of seeing the ex-glamour model in the flesh!🤮🤮😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think I have found Wanky’s MO. His dad will buy the Mucky Mansion. Wanky will be on the deeds. As soon as the ink is dry Skanky will be consigned to history. Up the road she will go.
I wrote a thread title along those lines!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what insurance cover Cole has arranged for the cars? If they get nicked it would be doing him a big favour.
Yes, and funnily enough if they are Blade will be asleep through it all as he knows the perpetrators and didn't hear a thing 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Obviously if @plinky says they are in Essex, that picture of Harvey is likely to be days old as Hagrid is at the MM, hopefully H is safely back at college.

Reactions: 28
She has absolutely nothing to sell to the media so she got them to advertise…..I mean tell a story….about Crawl’s car sale fest. I wrote a comment on Daily Fail that I wouldn’t trust the mileage on those cars as he used it for personal use, but it didn’t get posted!
It's very true the fuckwit puts thousands of miles on them,especially when he takes her to Belgium

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Obviously if @plinky says they are in Essex, that picture of Harvey is likely to be days old as Hagrid is at the MM, hopefully H is safely back at college.
That picture of H could be from anytime DC. Look at the cat - you can see its tail. Didn't Blade attack Hagrid & the cat lost its tail? 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Odds on a New Year’s Eve booze and Charlie induced tear-up??
If not then, it has to be fairly imminent!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Going back to the post showing the address and phone numbers. Not even those 2 are that stupid are they? Could they have deliberately shown them for some reason I can't think of 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I thought about that too. And the way certain red tops have let the world know they are there, even describing the cars and there worth. This when Katona has just had 2 prestige motors nicked…..apparently.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
No one NEEDS a pedicure! How does someone, even more so with a child with so many disabilities become so self-centred, uncaring and vain, she really is the scum of the earth 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 36
That picture of H could be from anytime DC. Look at the cat - you can see its tail. Didn't Blade attack Hagrid & the cat lost its tail? 🤔🤔
I think that was Dobby who had the tail ripped off by Blade. He got rehomed. 😔
😘

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.