Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for once she speaks the truth (I SPENT THE DAY WITH CARL AND I VISITED MY MOTHER(NOT WE)AND MY KIDS WERE THERE(SO KIDS WENT THERE TO VISIT AMY NOT HER)if she had visitation with them she would have been able to pick them up and take them to her mothers but i sense they are not allowed (or do not want to be)any were near the mucky mansion or Carl

Reactions: 26
Carrot cake in the corner. 😡
She probably scrounged ten boxes to last the day :(

If she visited her mum, why didn’t Carl visit with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because he's not allowed anywhere near the kids! :) Oh and AFP hates him too :)

So how come neither of them have posted any of the pics of her cooking dinner for his family and them all sitting happily round the table trying to force it down their throats without gagging?
Her? Cooking dinner? Surely all that is peel the lid off the Plop Kitchen plastic tray and eat wiv' yer fingas??

I played it on my tablet, while recording it on my phone
Please forward to the school - in case they need proof of what this vile specimen uses her son for :(

I know right? Absolute bullshit! And she thinks people will believe her LIES. How far is it from her cesspit to St Amy's anyway? Yup, I'm sure she was up at 6am cooking lunch for 'Coles family' for 12pm? Would that give her enough time to get to St Amy's for half a day?
Some other mug got to cook the dinner whilst she played at Mother of the Century over at AFP's

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
for once she speaks the truth (I SPENT THE DAY WITH CARL AND I VISITED MY MOTHER(NOT WE)AND MY KIDS WERE THERE(SO KIDS WENT THERE TO VISIT AMY NOT HER)if she had visitation with them she would have been able to pick them up and take them to her mothers but i sense they are not allowed (or do not want to be)any were near the mucky mansion or Carl
I bet she is agitated because it is clearer to people than what she realises, that she only visited family where J and P were, that she didn’t take them or they have not been seen with her since slapgate. I reckon she got some grief off wanky for it. Being left alone on Christmas Day after dropping skanky off, he will not have been happy about that but Wanky guess what the fathers are protecting their children from u and that monster of a mother of theirs, something u will never know. It just feels from her reaction that another situation is brewing, that the pressure is building. She has no one to blame, only herself. Appalling woman, appalling mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I bet she is agitated because it is clearer to people than what she realises, that she only visited family where J and P were, that she didn’t take them or they have not been seen with her since slapgate. I reckon she got some grief off wanky for it. Being left alone on Christmas Day after dropping skanky off, he will not have been happy about that but Wanky guess what the fathers are protecting their children from u and that monster of a mother of theirs, something u will never know. It just feels from her reaction that another situation is brewing, that the pressure is building. She has no one to blame, only herself. Appalling woman, appalling mother.
I think she finds it harder and harder now to bluff to the kids. That’s why she’s struggling, I think that Carl probably just says mean tit about the dads and is no practical support to her at all apart from driving her around (which she will be expected to be grateful to him for). Peter won’t speak to her so she has no control over anything to do with Princess and Junior anymore, just FaceTime and texting with them. I also think Princess and Junior do love her but won’t let her talk tit about Pete and have no bond with Carl, so she feels alone and is lashing out. She can’t handle the insinuation, that is correct, that she’s chosen Carl over her kids. She has.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yet again KP has goaded the Press to print things about her and yet again is playing the ‘Leave me alone card’. Just like a month ago in Vegas she happily posts items on SM to get the papers talking then when they do she plays the Mental Health Card. Now she is dragging Harvey into the limelight against his will or understanding. These are all signs of a desperate woman trying to cling onto what little fame she once had. Since being with this latest man she has lost all pity and credibility even her loyal fans had for her. Her life must be so miserable if every day she’s plotting and planning what to do to get noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Carl spitting in her face at the only event they ever been to as a couple said it all really. That was a year ago.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Carl spitting in her face at the only event they ever been to as a couple said it all really. That was a year ago.
It was in a lift going to a hospital appointment. They were filming YT and she leaned back to get a kiss and he spat on her face

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I had a quick look at Bobbi Parka to see just how much Crawl's 80% off was....... bloody hell, what a load of overpriced bobbins 😳 nothing anywhere about Crawl's deal 😉 Parkas reduced from £1000+ to £600 😳😳 I've ordered 1 of each for myself & several for my dogs to sleep on at those bargain prices 🥴 There's a section titled 'celebrities' showing pics of 'famous' people in their parkas. I recognise about 2 of the looooooooong list of pics. I'm guessing most are reality TV 'stars' 🤷 BUT the very last pic at the bottom of the looooooooong list of wannabes is Skanky 🤣 Crawl's not even made it on the list 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well Good Morning everyone, glad all the festive shite is over, wonder what will happen today in the fabulous lives of Skanky & Wanky 🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It was in a lift going to a hospital appointment. They were filming YT and she leaned back to get a kiss and he spat on her face
Yes, I thought it was on the way to the event where she was in a wheelchair. I was wrong.

Reactions: 14
That video of Harvey is horrendous; he should not be made to do that parrot fashion thing and she should be ashamed of herself even though we know she’s not. She’s a vile disgusting creature of the lowest form and Harvey’s school should be made aware of this so someone can step in. Happy to do this if someone has the name of it?
Can we also send these to Social Services and the Police. I really cannot believe what I've just seen. This is exploitation of a vulnerable adult at its worst. I want to cry for him. This is shocking 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’ve reported on IG for bullying and DMd Anna on Twitter. KP is lower than a snakes belly, absolutely vile 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I give up 😫 I thought the tide had turned but the bullshit is back in the red tops today. Why are they protecting this awful mother, woman, person 🤬

“Bobby I had such a strange dream. I dreamt you were dead”
She’s just a vile, rude, disgrace, to use poor Harvey like that,how could any mother do that.
And the college will say???? Seemingly zilch. I'm starting to think they must be as bad as her.

I can’t see it lol please let my eyes see this
Yes please I don't have Instagram. Thanks to all our techies.xx♥

Reactions: 14
Imagine if the kids didn’t have loving dads, & just had her to bring them up. It doesn’t bare thinking about.

I think she does mean here, bet she’s fuming, but what can I say 🤫 the truth hurts.
I tried to catch up with what's been going on over Christmas but there was so much happening I have probably missed most of it.
I don't know how to carry over from previous threads so going to try a screenshot.

I don't know at least 4 people in that photograph. Who are they??
View attachment 944820
Didn't Edna bleeping Price's partner have Covid and now he's around Amy bleeping Price

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Good morning all hope all is well with you 😘.

So Skanky cooked Christmas dinner that must be a laugh 😂 unless of course it was all microwave meals.🤷‍♀️
If you don’t think the college is doing enough to protect H you can go directly to the Care and Quality Commission (CQC) and raise safe guarding issues for all in their care not just H because her behaviour will impact on others, for example her YT filming just a thought . Have a good day ❤

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.