Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good to see that Coleslaw has an honest job at last. Appearing in panto for the next couple of months I guess.

Just wanted to mention that neither Bic or I will click on links to the Sun. If someone could post snippets or stick on the archive site it would be much appreciated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Badirene

VIP Member
Merry Christmas all, this has been a tough year for me personally and I lost some family members along the way. But everytime I check in here I always laugh and I want to thank you all for that. This place can be a bit of sunshine on a bad day.

So happy crimbo to those that celebrate and to those that hate the faff of the day I hope you get to be miserable to your hearts content.

Back on topic: Pete ya cunt, Cole my prince chow mein my one and only.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Gx2018

Christmas ☕

Big brother Danny dipped his fingers into the money pot one too many times without kp knowing as he handled her finances.

She blames him for the liquidation of Jordan Trading and all the tax owed from it! Hence why she rarely sees him anymore.

Have a lovely Christmas skankies 🎄❤
He also cheated on his wife after their twins were born…with a KP fan. I’ve seen the messages and emails b/w the fan and Danny. It very much happened. Said fan tried to sell a story and Katie found out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Newbie here, lurked for a few months on the Ingham pages 😂. Always got time for Krusty shitty pants pwiceeeeey!
Thanks for keeping me entertained, spent 3 hours this morning reading the last few threads.
Very welcome sausage but remember, no bad language, they may be fucking slimy wanky cunts but no-one would ever say so in writing.

I must have mentioned that Cole's a knob because I just received an ad for a cabinet handle jig.

• Haha

NotTheDoctor26

I have to ask, who has enemies outside of primary school? Why does she think anyone around her cares enough to destroy her life? She has done a better job of it then anyone! It seems to me, all the victims she has left in her wake, have all moved onto better things. I cannot wait until her and carwash split up. Oh, the tales he will tell.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Type in katie price worst year and think it basically gives you a story from every year going back nearly20yrs
Yes, but the truth will come out in her new book. Just like she has been saying the truth will be coming out for over twenty years now and we’re all still waiting. And waiting…and waiting.
In fact, my grandchildren have been excitedly waiting since they were born.
The eldest is getting married next year.
This truth had better be fucking worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

karma4klattie

VIP Member
In fairness to Carl, he puts up with her shrieking, singing, body odour, farting smells, slovenliness, grubbiness, he drives her around, he waits for her, he’s the butt of jokes, he’s let his own reputation go to pot, he’s blown his chances of being taken seriously, he panders to her vanity, he accepts her appearance, he’s given up his freedom, he lives in her shadow, he rarely sees his mates, he’s become a non-person, if any man is prepared to tolerate that little lot and lose years of his life being a doormat, then good luck to him, he must have had a shitty life before he met her if being with her is an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I bet she had no intention of bringing Harvey home for Christmas until she realised they weren’t going to be able to bugger off to Cocklodger Carl’s second home of Vegas.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Bit of a pattern here 🙄
Congratulations Skanky.....you are actually the WORLD'S most boring & despised cunt 🏆😴💤💤

• Haha
  • Heart

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I’ve mentioned this before but I re-read all her autobiographies last year (easy reads, like a childrens book/teenage diary) and the levels of absolute narcissism are off the scale. For example, she always makes herself the victim of Dane doesn’t she? When you actually read the story - she cheated on him repeatedly, she used him too, she then tried to Kill herself to get him back. She writes all this herself and the level of delusional narcissism that takes is impressive. Her relationship with Peter was so toxic and unhealthy and even when they were “happy” the way she wrote about him was appalling. Another thing - she hated his family and was just so horrible to them. I’m assuming because it wasn’t her family and about her. She did Alex Reid extremely dirty and was just full on nasty. As for the Kieran stuff - can you blame him? And even so, her treatment of him after was just awful. I personally think she liked it because it gave her more power/control. And she knows full well why Peter left her, we all do. She really fucked up there becuase it’s interesting how these people go on to have happy healthy relationships without her. As for Dwight, Two sides to every story here but getting pregnant to trap someone then having camera crews at scans without telling him, slagging him off all the time etc can’t help.

After her latest fucking appalling behaviour, I will not be lining her pockets again. The cynic in me wonders if all this year was designed for a new tell all as Frankly, she is boring. I am very curious why “friends close to…” aren’t telling the papers more of what is really going on.

• Heart

ouroboros

VIP Member
Honestly, I’m intrigued to know how he can get a hard on for Price, she’s literally grotesque! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
I bet she had no intention of bringing Harvey home for Christmas until she realised they weren’t going to be able to bugger off to Cocklodger Carl’s second home of Vegas.
I bet he isn't even with her all through Xmas. She'll use him for photos then he will be dumped in the rented house with his carers & she'll just go round there when she wants a new pic or two. She might take him to MM for an afternoon, that's if she's even there over Xmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Christmas ☕

Big brother Danny dipped his fingers into the money pot one too many times without kp knowing as he handled her finances.

She blames him for the liquidation of Jordan Trading and all the tax owed from it! Hence why she rarely sees him anymore.

Have a lovely Christmas skankies 🎄❤
Explains why he is now bankrupt now too!

Lovely picture Miss Lola!

happy birthday to Angelic and I believe Staples, too? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34