Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
To the Tattle family members we have loved & lost along the way 🥃. Remembered with laughter & fondness.

Sending huge hugs to all Tattle family members who may be struggling at this time of year 😘
There's always someone here to listen.

For anyone not aware, we have a thread called Krusties where we have relaxed chat about anything & everything. Please feel free to join in over there x
To Peeko, Monsieur Crumble and Liar Liar 🥃
💙❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

PTMe

Chatty Member
Do we think that skanky and half price will be invited? Yes, no, maybe, definitely fucking not
Who does she actually think she is? When will she realise absolutely nobody gives a fuck about her Christmas Dinner 😂

I don't know why she boils my piss so much, her treatment of other people is one reason!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I wonder what Christmas preparations she's busy with today? Wrapping? Baking? Cooking? Gifting to others? Spending time with her children? Visiting her dying mother? Doing things Harvey likes? Or household chores.....washing? Cleaning?
Oh, my mistake, she'll be sitting on her plastic arse searching herself on the internet.

I see the vile bitch even made Harvey's Santa call about her 😡 Harvey made it on to Santa's nice list because he's been nice to his mummy. How about Harvey's made it on the nice list because he's settled into his new college? No, because that wouldn't revolve around her. The whole Santa call video is awkward & cringy. She has absolutely zero idea on how to interact with her son. And Mr Crawl Price has less than zero idea. Chavvy cunt 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I forgot to add this the other day..looks like someone has written in the ice on Coles car 😉😄 xx.

Resizer_16402209602750.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
If we could go back in time and tell our younger self's what these ppl will be like in 20 odd years...that wa**king session would have stopped quickly lol
If we could go back in time, I would tell Ray Infield to put a rubber on the end of it and save us all from this Gargoyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
lurker. First time poster. So having a chat with the other half just happened to mention the shit by the road story, he says “ yeah she got form for that, when she was doing an appearance in Arbroath ( of all places) she got the driver to stop on the way there from the airport, pissed at the side of the road”. No comment on whether she was wearing knickers or not, but it’s unlikely. my granny always said be nice to those who you meet on your way up, or they will kick your arse on the way down , the karma train is coming into the station, and I’m putting out the bunting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
So she plans for the 3 of them to stay at MM over Christmas. We all now that the septic toilet tank is knackered, surly there not still flushing there waste down to it!! I can imagine her using the loo and shouting at Harvey “look Harvey, another of my shits has just plopped up on the garden!! Do you like it Harv??? I love it, whhooow”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ouroboros

VIP Member
What I don't understand is that Carl seemed so fastidious when they first got together, why on earth has he so happily sunk into the gutter with her?
The thing is all these losers had her as their page 3 pin up when they were sitting in their teenage bedrooms wa**ing incessantly. I can only presume that they think it the ultimate fantasy to get to sleep with her one day, even though now she’s rougher than a badger’s behind. I mean, I would have given anything to sleep with Matt Goss back in the day, but now the thought makes me want to be sewn up! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

sausages79

Newbie here, lurked for a few months on the Ingham pages 😂. Always got time for Krusty shitty pants pwiceeeeey!
Thanks for keeping me entertained, spent 3 hours this morning reading the last few threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Christmas ☕

Big brother Danny dipped his fingers into the money pot one too many times without kp knowing as he handled her finances.

She blames him for the liquidation of Jordan Trading and all the tax owed from it! Hence why she rarely sees him anymore.

Have a lovely Christmas skankies 🎄❤
Ohhhhhhh.Things become clearer.
Can I just say that your timing was great.Thankyou Santa .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38