Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

The Scum having a dig today 🤣

Recap.....she's a cunt. We hate her. He's a cunt. We hate him.
She won't be spending New Year in Mr Crawl Prices 2nd home. Cami knickers is gutted NOT.
She's not allowed in the USA.
She's not allowed her kids for more than 10 mins supervised access.
She's fooling nobody with her old pics.
Poor Harvey is stuck with the cunts over Christmas.
She's pretending she has poorly trotters to swerve community service.
She's a low life piece of shit.
She shits at the side of the road 🤢
She has pissed herself numerous times 🤢
She's writing another book that nobody gives a fuck about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Let's remember Monsieur Crumble and other missing members at this time of the year🎄❤ I still think about Liar Liar and Peeko and wonder what happened to them.💔
To the Tattle family members we have loved & lost along the way 🥃. Remembered with laughter & fondness.

Sending huge hugs to all Tattle family members who may be struggling at this time of year 😘
There's always someone here to listen.

For anyone not aware, we have a thread called Krusties where we have relaxed chat about anything & everything. Please feel free to join in over there x

• Heart
Reactions: 79

PTMe

Chatty Member
Christmas ☕

Big brother Danny dipped his fingers into the money pot one too many times without kp knowing as he handled her finances.

She blames him for the liquidation of Jordan Trading and all the tax owed from it! Hence why she rarely sees him anymore.

Have a lovely Christmas skankies 🎄❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Another YouTube at 5, all in the MM for Christmas.
Fuck off with your new YouTube. NOBODY CARES YOU UTTER CUNT 😡
Give us all a Christmas present & be invisible until the 4th January!

I'm really worried for Harvey. I do hope he has a carer at some point over the holidays. Mr Crawl Price is going to torment Harvey & call it banter. She's gonna screech at the banter & video it all for her fans 😡 and when she's not laughing at Mr Crawl Price's 'banter', she'll be filming & yelling HARV, DO YOU LOVE MUMMY, DO YOU LOVE CHRISTMAS. DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE THAN CHRISTMAS HARV, DO YOU? AWWWW YOU'RE SO SWEET HARV. ALL THAT MONEY FROM YOUR CLOTHES HARV, DO YOU WANT TO SPEND IT ON MUMMY HARV? DO YOU WANT TO GET MUMMY SOMETHING NICE? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV? and on and on and on aaaaaaaaaaand on.
He'll be offered no protection from Covid because she doesn't give a fuck. He'll not have 1 decent cooked meal while he's with her 😭 Fucking hell, if I lived anywhere near her I'd be plating up a Christmas dinner & taking it round for him!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Oh wow, as if it could get any lower. Would love to know what happened then!

I’m sure I remember that’s why Dwight wanted nothing to do with him because he didn’t want to get blamed/be associated with his ‘condition’. Poor kid!
That’s not true about Dwight wanting nothing to do with Harvey. He tried his best for him until Skanky made things so difficult that he had to walk away for his own sanity.
He even took him to Trinidad to bond with his family but Skanky hated it there and they came back early. She wouldn’t let Dwight’s mother spend any time with Harvey or let him get to know the rest of the family.
Basically she went over there and just made it a nightmare for them.
Just because she’s a spiteful cow and couldn’t have cared less about what was best for Harvey.
Then because Dwight didn’t want her any more, she did what she always does and decided if she couldn’t have things her way she would make things as difficult as possible.
Dwight paid Amy a wage for many years to look after Harvey because he knew if he gave the money to Skanky it would be spent on herself and not his son.
He also set up a generous trust fund for him.
So it’s totally unfair to say Dwight didn’t care.
He did his best.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

PTMe

Chatty Member
New YouTube video putting Harvey's tree up.

Not a smashed up wall in sight in any of the videos at his college flat.

I think that's definitely a testiment to her being the problem.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Wilkco

VIP Member
Let's remember Monsieur Crumble and other missing members at this time of the year🎄❤ I still think about Liar Liar and Peeko and wonder what happened to them.💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Angelic37

VIP Member
Just to say Happy Christmas to all, it's my birthday today and I'm trying not to drink because I have a drinking problem and can't drink without going on a 3 day bender and ruining my life. 😭 Difference between me and Skanky is that I recognise that, and just because I don't drink every day doesn't mean I don't have a drinking problem. She will go on a bender at some point and all hell will break lose. Just hope Harvey is safe. 🙏

• Heart

Cuckoo75

Thank you to all of you. For the past year you have all helped me take my mind of my own problems helping me sleep. I think I've only posted once on here but you have all made me laugh and also realise other people have their own issues. Happy Christmas to all of you or those who do not celebrate remember you are not alone. Everyone is a family of here especially with their mutual hatred of shrank. I love you all even though I've never met you I fel ax I know you ore than some of my own family. Take care and stay healthy but remember swanky will meet her downfall eventually ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

GoodOnYa

Happy Christmas Tattlers, signing out, have a wonderful time, enjoy your families, see you soon ❤ It’s time to forget the shit show for me, see you in the new year 🎉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

ouroboros

VIP Member
He's looking more and more like the pussy-whipped gofer he really is. Nothing masculine about him.
It’s actually quite astonishing that a man with all the attributes of conventional attractiveness (you know light eyes, chiselled jawline, tall, muscular etc.) could be so utterly repugnant. He reminds of a guy I dated years ago that really thought he was the shit and yet had no discernible qualities under the surface and was an evil narcissist who thought he could have anyone. Ironically, he had a tiny penis and could only last 20 seconds too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Okay at the risk of becoming the Krustie Christmas Grinch I'm sick to the back teeth of Harvey!😲 There I've said it. We know all the lads problems inside out. We know he can be unpredictable, especially with those two awful specimens, we know he likes frogs.So bloody what? He's not and never will be a celebrity in his own right, he'll never have the brain to be an independent "business man" and he'll never progress further in life all the time he's her one trick Victorian freak show. The only thing I'd be interested in hearing is that the SS were finally looking into this money making exploitation. I'm sick of seeing him and hearing about him. Just go away Skanky and stop shoving your very boring son in my face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

DC16

VIP Member

Bit of a pattern here 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

MrsEms

VIP Member
Gareth Gates he annoys me, I’m sure his stutter isn’t as bad as he makes out.
I've met him. I approached him about 10 years ago at a charity event. I was pissed and feeling brave! He wasn't far behind! Gareth was lovely, very kind. I told him about a family situation...regarding stammering. He has worked on his stammer and has helped others. Told me about new techniques for stammering etc.
He has to deep breath through certain words, stop and think...breathe and talk. It is not faked, he never faked it, how silly to suggest it. I applaud him for his honesty and strength.
A lovely bloke!

Apart from the fake tan. He was dressed nice that night though...he did glow, bless him😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MrsEms

VIP Member
Have you seen this picture of 'Mr Baby Cole Price'? Words fail me and I'm never speechless!
What in the holy shit do they look like in this picture! New up and coming Katie price show...'Gender swap', follow katie and Carl on their quest to transition.
Looks like they've already started...🤣...pwetty boy carl🤢😂 and big butch katie

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
Evening Krusties!

'Name and shame all her enemies' .... 'tough year', when will she feckin learn?! 'enemies' are not responsible for you stuffing coke up your nose and drink driving. The only difference about this year is that she didn't manage to cover up what a massive cunt she is. She is constantly having bad years and she is still utterly deluded. Good luck with whoever's giving her the court-ordered counselling sessions because the Priory has done absolutely nothing to get her to realise her behaviour is the main cause of everything going rotten in her life! I mean 'enemies'? what does she think she is, someone from Game of Thrones or the Marvel universe?! :confused: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47