Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
BBC just reported that the judge wanted to send her down, but, chose not to because skanky complied with going to priory etc, and had not commited any offences since she was charged back in September.
Oh how good of her not to illegally drive a car in 3 months 🙄

Reactions: 32

karma4klattie

VIP Member
He don’t look happy in that pic.👀 crawlbag the end is nigh for you..🥴
Another two years of chauffeuring her around and being her bag-carrier while she woooohoooos, farts, screeches, brags, sings and fills her face with junk food. She got off without a sentence, it's Crawl who's going to suffer. Good.

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
KP is a disgusting coke whore, who can’t drive for sh!t. Just go away to deep underground or back to home planet, a disgraceful ambassador to Klingons!

I hope that Pete and Kieron take note NEVER to let her take the kids on her own - anywhere. Cawl is a muppet too, hopefully he’d never let her drive his cars if he had any sense, oh just p!ss off.

I am done. 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Don’t get all upset folks - there’s no way she will behave herself for the next 12 months. The next Pricey Crash is just around the corner - literally. 🤬😡😠

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Stmarco

Has she really got away with it though? She has a suspended sentence and a criminal record so she needs to behave herself impeccably
She hasn't gotten away with it as such but the judge totally bottled it as expected.
7 serious offences and no custodial sentence is baffling and clearly shows 'celebrities' get away with more than they should.

The community service will at least provide some entertainment. If she doesn't take that seriously back to court she goes.

• Angry
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
I look forward to her attempt at community service. She is the LAZIEST person I have ever met. She wouldn't know a hard days work if it slapped her in her botox chops.

She does something for 10 minutes then gives up. She won't stick to it, she'll complain every other second and she'll walk out, citing her mental health is more important.

• Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
It must be so exhausting for Crawl, going along with the fabricated stories wondering when his big break is going to happen.
If she does get sent down Crawl will be frantic for media exposure in his own right, instead of leeching from her ‘infamy’. The best he could hope for is his weekly visit to his ‘beloved’, in the hope he gets papped. I reckon it’s no coincidence he has just signed up to a new PR agency. He’s panicking that he may fade into obscurity for a while. But, as we all know, he’s not interested in fame one bit.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I'd love to know the current scene, is she out of bed yet, has she got Fern there trowelling on the grouting.
After today, if she's jailed, Cole will be out with his mates over Christmas, get caught with someone else. Pricey will then turn on him, it's his fault I'm in jail, he hit me every day. Pleaaasssseeee let her be jailed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I've just skimmed the article in the DM. One of the reasons why she was not sent to prison today, was because she complied with the requirement to attend the Priory!! Laughable, she treated the place like a holiday camp, and swanned off to Las Vagas!
The only consolation is that now, she is even more depised.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Obliqua

My gut feeling is she will get a suspended sentence but with her lack of regard for the law I would not be surprised if she was caught driving again so I really believe she will end up behind bars sooner or later. What infuriates me is that she might kill someone next time, I hope the judge takes into account her driving history, she is a menace on the roads she shouldn’t have a license full stop.

When she is convicted looks like Carl will have to jet off to his 2nd home aka Las Vegas alone though as she will struggle to get entry bet she didn’t think of that !

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
BBC just reported that the judge wanted to send her down, but, chose not to because skanky complied with going to priory etc, and had not commited any offences since she was charged back in September.

• Angry
  • Wow

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I definitely reckon we are going to be needing those pisspots today, as I certainly see her getting away with it again, as usual. :mad:
DC, I tend to agree with you. Suspended sentence, community service and hopefully a massive driving ban. The silver lining will be that she will drive again no matter what the court says, she will get caught and they will throw the book at her as there will be no other option on the table. Her luck is running out fast.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Have you noticed on her setup pap shots she likes to pretend she’s unaware being papped looking in the opposite direction which is so obviously fake & then you have Carl looking straight ahead or right at the camera. Comedy duo… you would think with all her experience in front of the camera she would know how to create a more natural pose. 😂

Just looking at the “TV contract” envelope, is that her defence notes from Allan her lawyer for today & she has been doodling a fantasy ?
Smells of desperation, reminds me of the fake news Sept 2020 that she was filming a travel show for a German TV channel 🤣.
I fondly remember Xmas 2019 & her glammed fashion shoots every night with used designer bags on her driveway pretending to have been Xmas shopping!
Still wondering about the ecstatic news of “tumthing brewing” as she caressed her stomach with huge smile the week after her split with Kris… all her fans fawning over her she was pregnant course she never elaborated. Likely due to wind as too many brussel sprouts!
If indeed she had a real TV contract she would be sure to leak real information. Saddo !
Just a quick reply to this before catching up on the thread - I'm a photographer & was hired to photo a perfume launch full of influencers - now normally when I raise the camera, normal people smile, pose, hug their friends, look at me, do the Spice Girl power fingers etc - I noticed a strange phenomena at this event - each time I hovered near any influencer, they would gaze away, look up & laugh aside at an imaginary person as if they were sharing a hilarious joke (no one there) or look beyond me with a wistful expression & then return to their partying. It was the oddest thing.

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I have just ‘tapped and unwrapped’ the Mother in Laws chocolate Orange

*this sounds a little dodgy 😂

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
Unbelievable! As for her caring about her terminally ill mother and children and of course let’s not forget her poorly feet and MH 😶 well it hasn’t stopped her from swanning off to Las Vegas and wherever she pleases laughing all the way, when so many are struggling with their MH, especially atm and unlike her still being decent, caring law abiding citizens and could never afford the likes of private MH care as she does. The lowlife has no shame let alone remorse!
As for the Judge saying she’s very lucky 😤 THE ONLY REASON SHE’S ‘LUCKY!’ Judge Kelly is because of the god damn Judges like you that let her off. Let‘s hope the leniency with her YET AGAIN today doesn’t cost some innocent person their life in the future, as she clearly is above the law and today Judge Kelly you’ve proved that even more!
And if any TV channel have her on, or companies use her to promote their products I will boycott the lot of them and encourage others to do the same. I’m sick of people who care about no one but themselves being given opportunity after opportunity, when there are far more deserving people out there who don’t get a look in because of lowlifes like KFP! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
All I will say is she needs to be very careful. Often people who think they’ve gotten away with something eventually slip up. Whoever lives nearby to her if you see her driving you need to take a photo.

• Heart