Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Welcome to #92, I just got home and notice the last thread over-ran a tad.

Original Title was On the 12th day of Christmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards, not even Harvey!

Well done @Sparkly23 for the winning title which I sadly had to trim to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ut-of-jail-card-is-so-rehearsed.25296/page-53

KATIE SHOULD BE GOING TO PRISON!!!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Katie is beyond belief...

KP14dec01.png

I Don't think so Katie!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Stmarco

I think she should be sentenced if anything for her to realise exactly what a mess her life has become. She’s been in complete denial for far too long, she clearly has many recreational habits. This needs to be her rock bottom. A sentence could save her life.
That is my belief too.
But I think she has lost all sense of reality. I don't think she even knows what the truth is anymore.
To me it is clear she doesn't have anyone around her who actually cares about her. The people around her are only there to get some media coverage even if it is done so in a negative way.
She is constantly on social media and posts pictures of everything she does. But have you noticed she is never with a group of friends? For someone so 'popular' she is never at normal activities such as a friends birthday, a christening, weddings. Even things such as a stroll around Winter Wonderland or a theme park. It is just her and Carl.

I honestly believe her problem is she still thinks it is the 90s. That she is still in her 20s. The public like her.
She simply cannot accept that time has moved on. She is chasing the fountain of youth and by doing so her actions become more and more strange.

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I’m struggling to keep up now I’ve found my charger. I just wanted to quickly say “Keep the Faith” I think you lot on here are bloody marvellous 😘💕 try not to let today’s disappointing and frustrating outcome get to you. Take great comfort, enjoyment and satisfaction that none of us are remotely like her or would want the pathetic life she leads😘 💕😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
oh FFS GUTTED gutted for those whose lives have been impacted by banned, dangerous and/or drunk drivers.

The only consolation is that there's no way she won't get herself into trouble again in the next 12 months. And hopefully then....

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Badirene

VIP Member
Here we go tattlers, buckle up (not that the Pricey understands what that means)

I think I finally understand how fellas feel about things like the world cup, so excited.

• Haha
  • Heart

ouroboros

VIP Member
I absolutely can’t stand smug Pete, but since he put his foot down on being treated like a POS, it’s been every man she’s ever known to blame. I’m surprised her male children haven’t been blamed for something as well. She hates men, but cannot be alone for 5 minutes because without sexual validation she feels like nothing. She has no self worth that isn’t related to her sexual organs. It is actually really really tragic that she hasn’t once reflected on the fact that she is the common denominator in all of these sagas…What is wanker chops to her - a very very disastrous mid-life crisis.

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Woohoo, Woooooo here we go! Isn't it telling that even this week Afp has been totally silent, haven't heard a squeak from any of them for weeks. I'm wondering if there's been a massive fall out over Coal Scuttle and the way she's behaved since the accident. She did after all make her mother look pretty stupid asking for privacy etc.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DC16

VIP Member
I definitely reckon we are going to be needing those pisspots today, as I certainly see her getting away with it again, as usual. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
BREAKING | Katie Price handed suspended prison sentence
After a short hearing, lasting no more than half an hour, Katie Price has been handed a suspended prison sentence.

District Judge Kelly has sentenced the 43-year-old to a 16 weeks prison sentence, suspended for 12 months.

Price will have to undergo 100 hours of unpaid work in community.

Her driving ban has been kept to two years and Price will not have to take an extended driving test.

There will be no separate penalty for the charge of driving without insurance.

• Angry
  • Sick

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
Twas the night before court and all through the threads
The tattlers were stirring, too excited for their beds

Fingers were poised by keyboards with care
In hopes that the judge will rule a sentence that's fair

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink 🥂Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial
Jodie Marsh is far too busy acting her age looking classy and running a rescue farm to be bothered with the dregs of KP

• Heart

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Has anyone...ahem...been charged with giving Katie a fat lip some months back at her home? Or is that gone?

• Haha

Glortard

VIP Member
Imagine the humiliation when she is being processed and her items are being described
- 1 large dank piece of extension hair
- 6 beasties which escaped from said hair
- a half eaten pop tart also from said hair
- I large Zirconia ring with the engraving " Luv ya Dolly" along with Argos 2021 stamped
- Size 16 jogger bottoms
- size 16 ladies underwear with skid mark
- Balenciaga trainers with made in Turkey sticker and a horrible stench
- and so on and on that's why she does not have the ring there

• Haha
  • Heart

LifeOfRiley

I’ve mentioned this on another thread before but this is scary. She has so many previous offences and no remorse. A family local to me was stripped apart by a constant drunk and drug driver. Two adults and two children hit by him on another one of his benders, a constant offender. He walks around years later with a life yet he killed people. Repeat offences like this should be taken more seriously. She is a total liability and she should have gone to prison how is that justice?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Obliqua

Have you noticed on her setup pap shots she likes to pretend she’s unaware being papped looking in the opposite direction which is so obviously fake & then you have Carl looking straight ahead or right at the camera. Comedy duo… you would think with all her experience in front of the camera she would know how to create a more natural pose. 😂

Just looking at the “TV contract” envelope, is that her defence notes from Allan her lawyer for today & she has been doodling a fantasy ?
Smells of desperation, reminds me of the fake news Sept 2020 that she was filming a travel show for a German TV channel 🤣.
I fondly remember Xmas 2019 & her glammed fashion shoots every night with used designer bags on her driveway pretending to have been Xmas shopping!
Still wondering about the ecstatic news of “tumthing brewing” as she caressed her stomach with huge smile the week after her split with Kris… all her fans fawning over her she was pregnant course she never elaborated. Likely due to wind as too many brussel sprouts!
If indeed she had a real TV contract she would be sure to leak real information. Saddo !

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Stmarco

Thanks San Marco. I would hope that the 8 weeks prison sentence and 5+ years ban is the one that the Judge gives.
If it was anyone else that would be the minimum they would get. But we all know Skanky has a different law book to everyone else.

As I said before, her previous convictions are the major issue.
It can be argued that she was already banned. That didn't deter her, so a slap on the wrist and another ban wouldn't be a punishment. It would basically be like saying continue as you were.
Likewise she has had multiple fines and that didn't stop her.

A key element of sentencing is preventing the same thing happening again. She has been banned 6 times. That shows the 'go easy on her' method simply hasn't worked. The previous outcomes didn't stop her. Meaning another ban and a fine will have the same effect as the previous cases.

If I were the prosecution I would push the narrative of when is enough enough? Going easy on her again will likely see her commit the offence again.
She has had chance after chance and it really is just a matter of time before she hurts someone.

Reactions: 32