Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually think she’s fat by any stretch of the imagination, she’s just fucked up her body shape with the concrete tits and bad tummy tucks. She’s middle aged and has a menopause shape of skinny legs and a gut.
you forgot the arse....... and this time , im not talking about cole !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell! being a Dubai porta potty pays well! 😂😂😂
( Google it if you haven’t heard of it 🤢 ).
BTW….Why do these people flash all their bling on social media which in turn makes them huge targets for robbery?????
I bet it's all fakes anyway. It's all smoke and mirrors with these types.

Reactions: 20
If the fat can’t come back in the liposuctioned zones, and she’s already had lots of it sucked out, where on Earth will the fat appear next? Perhaps it’s all gathering around her bazooka silicon? Nose? Toes, fingers?
It’s trying to come out of her forehead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I bet it's all fakes anyway. It's all smoke and mirrors with these types.
If it’s not fake, that even worse. It’s a vulgar display of wealth when so many people are struggling financially right now. And i’m not even a Corbyn fan 🤣

Reactions: 19
If it’s not fake, that even worse. It’s a vulgar display of wealth when so many people are struggling now. And i’m not even a Corbyn fan 🤣
Let's say it's all real, so she's taken every single item of value she owns, on a trip to look at apartments.... Yeah right, of course that's true. A few years back wasn't she claiming to be worth hundreds of millions, owned some sex cam business, more liiieeessssss. I'm not a fan.

Reactions: 20
They all look like Khardashian clones
Even the Kardashian's don't look like the Kardashian's any more. lol

All these plucked and tucked wannabes are reugnant. If my son ever comes home with one, i'm going to slap the tit out of both of them for being idiots. *Please God let him be gay!*

I totally understand wanting to be attractive and sexy but Jesus, inflated lips, tits and arse ain't it!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Let's say it's all real, so she's taken every single item of value she owns, on a trip to look at apartments.... Yeah right, of course that's true. A few years back wasn't she claiming to be worth hundreds of millions, owned some sex cam business, more liiieeessssss. I'm not a fan.
Those ill gotten gains, easy gained but “easily lost” just like KP 💍

Considered it’s Dubai don’t they have strict penalties for stealing, more so than the prossie work? I’m sure Dubai don’t want a bad rep 🧐

Edit: oh wait it was robbery in London soz 😆

Reactions: 15
I thought her court case or sentencing was today?? Did I miss something...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Skanky secretly admires Chloe Khan and envies her lifestyle.
She has come a long way in surgery since starting out too!
Chloe Khan started ugly and is still ugly. KP had a massive advantage over her but she pissed it away through her vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One or two stories today.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Those mangled hair clips are working overtime on KP now that she’s well past the Croydon facelift days she doesn’t tie her hair up as much anymore! 👱🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s obviously despo for it back, she’s listed every item more than once and is trying everything she can think of. Clearly not pocket change to her like it would be for a millionaire, and clearly none of it is insured.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
One or two stories today.
About time Pete took an injunction out on her, stop her making money off him, like she doesn't like it when people make money off her name. She should be bleeping grateful her kids have good dads - go on Pete do something and bring this witch down. It's the only way to stop her.

Is she trying to kill AFP off with all the stress or is AFP OK really and isn't ill, not as bad as her bleeping daughter makes out anyway 😡

Soz about my language Krusties, I'm just having one of those days

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s obviously despo for it back, she’s listed every item more than once and is trying everything she can think of. Clearly not pocket change to her like it would be for a millionaire, and clearly none of it is insured.
You just know there's a whole dodgy story behind this.

Reactions: 21
You just know there's a whole dodgy story behind this.
Either dodgy or she’s wanting free replacements from sugar daddy fans or the brands themselves cos most of what she listed was either faulty or scuffed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck orf you bleep.😡It’s just pissing me really off at the Mo!All The bleeping shite released from that ugly gob.It’s boiling my piss so much I can’t drag meself to the piss tank.Bladder too heavy.👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.