Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can have the test as soon as you get off the plane, anyone sensible will do that, wait at home for the result. Can't see she'd get out of attending court because she can't book a PCR test. I'm hoping she does manage to duck it up, it'll look so bad in court.
This is right, we flew to the uk from Ireland for a couple of nights last Friday, we got our covid test on the way to the hotel ready to fly back Sunday.
I would guess she has a substantial layer of abdominal fat surrounding her internal organs, which is making her tummy rounded but not lumpy bumpy.

Reactions: 15
I dip and out of these threads but I’m curious what’s the chances of her actually going to jail do we know? I really can’t see it happening but really hope it does!

Reactions: 18
I dip and out of these threads but I’m curious what’s the chances of her actually going to jail do we know? I really can’t see it happening but really hope it does!
She’s not going anywhere and she bloody well knows it, anyone else in her situ would be spending every last minute with its dying mom, maybe she is on her way to see AFP and Pervy Paul aka PP fencing and AFP will have a medical emergency...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she wants to die under anesthesia, apart from being addicted to it and the pain meds. You know what, it'll be good if she's fucked off for more unnecessary surgery, it'll look bad in court.
No matter what der fing does it gets away with it all:( Who else could get away with a fraction of the things she's done and still walked away from Court smirking and fist-pumping? NOBODY :(

She’s not going anywhere and she bloody well knows it, anyone else in her situ would be spending every last minute with its dying mom, maybe she is on her way to see AFP and Pervy Paul aka PP fencing and AFP will have a medical emergency...
Pervy Paul LOL:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm still manifesting a prison sentence. It's happening because I am willing it to happen! I'm like Stephen King's Carrie over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To look her best behind bars??
Just so her 'fans' in the slammer are not disappointed when the distorted screeching blob appears amongst them :)

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16968941/katie-price-dangerous-parenting-blunder-jett/
I do hope that these idiot journos are not lumping us here on the Skanky Hate Club as "fans" of it.

We've called her out enough over it and know the journos hang about here looking for a story but just to clarify

We are NOT "fans" of it!!

Chloe Khan the ex prostite who was on one of those singing shows (maybe xfactor)who is as plastic as Kate somehow was robbed….
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16973748/chloe-khan-begs-help-robbed-stolen-watch-chanel-louboutin/
Look at the state of it, furthermore who'd actually want all that old tat (apart from skanky)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just so her 'fans' in the slammer are not disappointed when the distorted screeching blob appears amongst them :)

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16968941/katie-price-dangerous-parenting-blunder-jett/
I do hope that these idiot journos are not lumping us here on the Skanky Hate Club as "fans" of it.

We've called her out enough over it and know the journos hang about here looking for a story but just to clarify

We are NOT "fans" of it!!

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16973748/chloe-khan-begs-help-robbed-stolen-watch-chanel-louboutin/
Look at the state of it, furthermore who'd actually want all that old tat (apart from skanky)?
I don't hate or dislike Skanky because I don't know her. What I DO hate and dislike is her behaviour and her disrespectful attitude to anyone she can con, blag freebies from and shaft, authority figures like HMRC and the various Courts, and the emergency services. She has no conscience, she feels no remorse, she's emotionless, dishonest, greedy and wasteful.

Reactions: 39
just watched this - says it all. Her behaviour is appalling

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't hate or dislike Skanky because I don't know her. What I DO hate and dislike is her behaviour and her disrespectful attitude to anyone she can con, blag freebies from and shaft, authority figures like HMRC and the various Courts, and the emergency services. She has no conscience, she feels no remorse, she's emotionless, dishonest, greedy and wasteful.
Thats plenty nuff to dislike her though :)

TBH I never liked her at all previously but when I discovered all the stuff she does, how she uses people and leaves them up tit-creek, her flagrant wasting of money that ought to be paying off her substantial debts and above all the way she treats those children, well! I truly despise everything about her and her enablers too :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If she's gone to turkey how is she paying for it? Also, how often can one "safely" get lipo. I imagine the idea of it is that you do it once and KEEP IT OFF

Reactions: 15
She was blessed with having a very small frame. But as she is getting older, her metabolism is slowing down, so all that crap she eats and lack of exercise is catching up with her. She will never be big, as genetically she isn’t, but she will look bloated and weighty, and yes, the giant boobs don’t help the overall look for her.
( Remember when Katie Hopkins did her “ fat “ experiment on herself. She ate a whole load of crap to make herself fat, so she could prove how easy it is to lose weight. However, it was a pointless exercise, as her body type makes it difficult for her to put on weight, and easy to loose it afterwards. KP has a similar body type ).
Katie Hopkins ended up looking 15 years older. Weight gain and loss takes a big toll on your face after 35. And only to prove a point.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.