Katie Price #90 Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! Its off to Jail you go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised her weight isn't going down with the size of that curry she had the other night. If she gets as big as Harvey🤞she will be able to model the xxxxxl instead of using H
She was blessed with having a very small frame. But as she is getting older, her metabolism is slowing down, so all that crap she eats and lack of exercise is catching up with her. She will never be big, as genetically she isn’t, but she will look bloated and weighty, and yes, the giant boobs don’t help the overall look for her.
( Remember when Katie Hopkins did her “ fat “ experiment on herself. She ate a whole load of crap to make herself fat, so she could prove how easy it is to lose weight. However, it was a pointless exercise, as her body type makes it difficult for her to put on weight, and easy to loose it afterwards. KP has a similar body type ).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If she really has gone to Turkey for something it'll only take her to say she's not fit to travel or has an infection and that'll be it adjourned again! They should have confiscated her passport. Also she's the only person I've ever seen who despite endless lipo just gets bigger and bigger, something really weird going on with her body now, she's such a funny shape.
They'll sentence her if she's there or not. If she sentenced to jail they'll issue a warrant for her arrest. Fingers crossed she's stupid enough to do something this stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe the hair and nails is to look like she’s changed!!! Probably has extensions and nails booked for after court!!!
I will be so angry if she gets off with it again!!! No one else would with the amount of driving offences she has!!! They would already be in prison!!!
I think the extensions are out and short nails are because she is actually worried she might get a custodial sentence next week, she has probably been told it's a real possibility by her solicitor .... Enjoy your few days if freedom Pwicey ... I really do hope you finally get a stint in Prison, maybe then you will accept some personal responsibility for your actions. If you don't go down this time you will at some point because if you get away with this one you will carry on behaving the same way ...

She pleaded guilty so does she have to be here for sentencing?
Yes, because she will be taken immediately to prison if it's a custodial

Reactions: 26
She pleaded guilty so does she have to be here for sentencing?
She seems perfectly capable of turning up for other people’s court cases, so hopefully she will be able to manage her own, not as though she doesn’t know the date.
No doubt more self inflicted drama leading to it.

I think she's no longer allowed to have post pictures of her with Princess ATM, there haven't been any stupid pouting shots for ages. Also saw a utube vid last night of Peter Andres house tour. (Yes I'm still poorly) It was absolutely gorgeous and so clean and tidy and uncluttered. Also the love and joy he shares with those children was so natural. How on earth did he manage living with her and her dirty untidy ways all those years.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What's the point, she will only put the fat back on in Prison - Unless she does a Bobby Sands and goes on hunger strike
If the fat can’t come back in the liposuctioned zones, and she’s already had lots of it sucked out, where on Earth will the fat appear next? Perhaps it’s all gathering around her bazooka silicon? Nose? Toes, fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With the new Covid rules she would need a negative day 2 test after landing - results come on Day 3 - so realistically counting backwards she has to be clear on the 15th, so results back 14th, so land no later than the 11th (as in 11th is Day 0, 13th is Day 2, 14th is Result. If it then doesn't come back negative she cant leave the house until she has negative test.

To fly after Lipo you have to wait a minimum of 24 hours, preferably 48, to avoid DVT.

Doesn't leave any wiggle room at all .....

She will have a warrant if she gets a custodial, but not sure what the rules are on arresting someone self isolating.

If its true and she cant attend she should get another 10 years added on for being a stupid ****....

Reactions: 31
If the fat can’t come back in the liposuctioned zones, and she’s already had lots of it sucked out, where on Earth will the fat appear next? Perhaps it’s all gathering around her bazooka silicon? Nose? Toes, fingers?
Maybe all the excess fat will pop out, all over, at the same time. End result... Its even got the pre turkey teef!
zygonswho50th.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She was blessed with having a very small frame. But as she is getting older, her metabolism is slowing down, so all that crap she eats and lack of exercise is catching up with her. She will never be big, as genetically she isn’t, but she will look bloated and weighty, and yes, the giant boobs don’t help the overall look for her.
( Remember when Katie Hopkins did her “ fat “ experiment on herself. She ate a whole load of crap to make herself fat, so she could prove how easy it is to lose weight. However, it was a pointless exercise, as her body type makes it difficult for her to put on weight, and easy to loose it afterwards. KP has a similar body type ).
I don’t actually think she’s fat by any stretch of the imagination, she’s just fucked up her body shape with the concrete tits and bad tummy tucks. She’s middle aged and has a menopause shape of skinny legs and a gut.

Reactions: 42
As the Queen has banned the Family from playing Monopoly this Christmas because it gets too vicious perhaps Skanky could borrow one of their get out of jail cards but it may need to be returned pronto if the press stories are accurate. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's no longer allowed to have post pictures of her with Princess ATM, there haven't been any stupid pouting shots for ages. Also saw a utube vid last night of Peter Andres house tour. (Yes I'm still poorly) It was absolutely gorgeous and so clean and tidy and uncluttered. Also the love and joy he shares with those children was so natural. How on earth did he manage living with her and her dirty untidy ways all those years.
In all fairness when PA was with her she was pretty much at the height of her fame and her earnings will have allowed them to have staff to keep the house clean & tidy and running ship shape....she's gone from the high life and gorgeous surroundings to MM.... how the mighty have fallen..and continue to do so

Reactions: 29
Yes. I think this is why she looks bloated and blocky like a vending machine. She’s overweight for her body type. Ok she’ll never have a shelf-arse (unless she pays for one) or massive rolls, but she’s not healthy and it shows. She’ll be skinny-fat as well (internal fat wrapped around the organs)

• Haha
With the new Covid rules she would need a negative day 2 test after landing - results come on Day 3 - so realistically counting backwards she has to be clear on the 15th, so results back 14th, so land no later than the 11th (as in 11th is Day 0, 13th is Day 2, 14th is Result. If it then doesn't come back negative she cant leave the house until she has negative test.

To fly after Lipo you have to wait a minimum of 24 hours, preferably 48, to avoid DVT.

Doesn't leave any wiggle room at all .....

She will have a warrant if she gets a custodial, but not sure what the rules are on arresting someone self isolating.

If its true and she cant attend she should get another 10 years added on for being a stupid ****....
You can have the test as soon as you get off the plane, anyone sensible will do that, wait at home for the result. Can't see she'd get out of attending court because she can't book a PCR test. I'm hoping she does manage to duck it up, it'll look so bad in court.

What's the point, she will only put the fat back on in Prison - Unless she does a Bobby Sands and goes on hunger strike
I've just had visions of her insighting something similar to the Strangeways riot. I can see her sitting on the prison roof with a bed sheet and on it it says "I want my bleeping nayl technishian....and a KFC!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes. I think this is why she looks bloated and blocky like a vending machine. She’s overweight for her body type. Ok she’ll never have a shelf-arse (unless she pays for one) or massive rolls, but she’s not healthy and it shows. She’ll be skinny-fat as well (internal fat wrapped around the organs)
She's toad shaped, hefty body with huge shoulders supported on straight skinny legs. The huge norks draw attention to the shoulders (and probably caused them) and the new big arse looks strange with the flat hips. As others have said, she's ruined her body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.