Katie Price #89 Body like a hotdog, Face like a Yule log!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @265 and all fellow Krusties!!! 😂 I did it after 50 KP threads, woohoo!! 🥳 🏆
🥂 to the pisspot KP! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just missed being able to reply on the last thread, but someone was concerned about the pony being 'shaved'. The pony has been clipped which is completely normal for a horse or pony being ridden through winter - it prevents them getting too sweaty under their natural thick winter coats, and the pony will have a thick rug to keep him warm when not being ridden.

I'm not overly worried about the plaits or the paint either, plaiting is done regularly for shows (though they're normally rolled up into balls on the top of the neck) and most ponies are used to fly spray in summer, so a template and horse safe paint which will wash off probably wouldn’t have bothered him either. I'm guessing they gave him a big haynet to chomp through and he barely noticed.

I do agree he doesn't have the happiest expression in some of the photos though and does look stressed at points.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Recrap: Skanky has launched a top of the range equestrian clothing line for the deranged. Modelling the attire Price reminded all who were involved and saw this debacle as mutton dressed as lamb. Of specific note was it’s inflated arse and tits and the lack of correct sizing. Price resembling an overfilled bag of shite. Luckily the Pony saved the day by exposing a pony sized penis and pissing like a donkey all over the poorly assembled set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Recrap: Skanky has launched a top of the range equestrian clothing line for the deranged. Modelling the attire Price reminded all who were involved and saw this debacle as mutton dressed as lamb. Of specific note was it’s inflated arse and tits and the lack of correct sizing. Price resembling an overfilled bag of shite. Luckily the Pony saved the day by exposing a pony sized penis and pissing like a donkey all over the poorly assembled set.
Attire not even worthy of being given an outing to a gymkhana at the local village summer fete 🤣 mind you, it might come in handy for Appleby 👍

Congrats Timz too, well done ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have been really fascinated by her - she really is such an "unusual" character.

Like I said been watching some of the Klattie and Peeder series - and she was almost likeable then - quite a spoilt moody brat but did have a slight bit of warmth then. But as the time passes you can see her getting colder and colder.

Theres a lot of cruel jibes between her and Peeder like a competition, and everything is me me me around her. She took her friends to Ibiza then made them sit about whilst she had tattoos, hair, nails etc etc.
But also at this time her brother was her manager. He seemed to keep her reigned in a bit and I think she made the most money whilst he was in charge. Now shes just freefalling and I get bad vibes about what the future holds for her.
Oh and it was all "oh no its papzz" then she would chat to them and ask them directions!
Been reading the shitshow in the Sun and the comments section used to have me in stitches sadly we are not allowed to comment now. I started going off her big style when the animals turned into disposables - I did believe the lie for a while that she was a good mom! I was taken in! She really pisses me off and now shes just left to her own devices and turning her life into a total meltdown.
I think her family have tried to reign her in a bit and have all now given up and just let her get on with it! At least on some of the older shows her friends would tell her something looked stupid. She took duck all notice but at least they tried!

Reactions: 30
Is she keeping today’s visit private, 🤔 or have the college put their foot down and said stop putting a camera in his face 🙏 unless of course, they haven’t even bothered going. I’m sure she will prove me wrong 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So did ANYONE actually turn up for the press launch 🤔 Has there been anything seen other than The Fail/Scum etc articles with pics by W8/Backgrid which she obviously paid for 🤷
She really is sunk.....why can't she see it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Loving the new thread title. Well done 🤣👍 I keep laughing at people calling her 'skanky' on here too. It's genius. Did someone call her and Crawwwl 'Cokey and Dopey' too? I also found that hilarious. You lot are brilliant! Always makes me laugh 😁

Her hair curler video was hilarious! 😂 I can't believe she posted it. I have naturally wavy hair and embrace it. I would never get completely straight cheap looking extensions. What a laughing stock she has become.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I wanted to change my Tattle name to “ Pete you bleep” but it won’t let me .

Lurkers - and you are legion , you know what to do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she keeping today’s visit private, 🤔 or have the college put their foot down and said stop putting a camera in his face 🙏 unless of course, they haven’t even bothered going. I’m sure she will prove me wrong 🤣
I didn't think she visits him every weekend. Apart from last weekend, the only other time I recall was weeks ago when she draged him round the sports shop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Loving the new thread title. Well done 🤣👍 I keep laughing at people calling her 'skanky' on here too. It's genius. Did someone call her and Crawwwl 'Cokey and Dopey' too? I also found that hilarious. You lot are brilliant! Always makes me laugh 😁

Her hair curler video was hilarious! 😂 I can't believe she posted it. I have naturally wavy hair and embrace it. I would never get completely straight cheap looking extensions. What a laughing stock she has become.
Alex belfied called him dopey in his latest video on skanky

Desperate
Well of course the dogs don't understand selfies. They are dogs, not performing puppets you. Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1638632984200.png

Whoa there.... Magnum moustache?

Edit - this was from the Sun - however it is surprisingly Skanky free today on the website - which is strange - there are usually about 3 stories per day.

Edit 2 - I saw this pic yesterday and this was the reason I joined Tattle as it needed to be seen to be believed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.