Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually many years ago back in nineties I had a friend and used to have weekend stay,she was a nice gal younger than me but we always had a laugh but she was a alcoholic ,been like that for years brand in the morning etc..but never seemed really pissed,one Saturday we were getting ready to go out,sat at table in kitchen yapping,had a glass of wine,she had long finger nails,her own and well manicured she had a nail full of powder that she sprinkled in my drink!I asked her what it was she said oh nothing much (me ficko) anyway ,we went out me head was buzzing etc..next morning I felt so depressed,it was awful,that nailfull of powder must have been Coke.🙁 her Nails as said we’re very long.

Anyway cut long story short she never told me what it was..but anyway drifted apart ,she died at 50 of liver cancer,she was such a well liked lady,everybody knew Sue in Stevenage.200 at her funeral.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Welcome to #88!

Well done to @Emlou80 for the suggestion which sadly had to be trimmed to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-doesnt-the-court-willve-failed.24955/page-50

Carry on Krusties!!
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Actually many years ago back in nineties I had a friend and used to have weekend stay,she was a nice gal younger than me but we always had a laugh but she was a alcoholic ,been like that for years brand in the morning etc..but never seemed really pissed,one Saturday we were getting ready to go out,sat at table in kitchen yapping,had a glass of wine,she had long finger nails,her own and well manicured she had a nail full of powder that she sprinkled in my drink!I asked her what it was she said oh nothing much (me ficko) anyway ,we went out me head was buzzing etc..next morning I felt so depressed,it was awful,that nailfull of powder must have been Coke.🙁 her Nails as said we’re very long.

Anyway cut long story short she never told me what it was..but anyway drifted apart ,she died at 50 of liver cancer,she was such a well liked lady,everybody knew Sue in Stevenage.200 at her funeral.
It was maybe speed - that’s a shame about her passing away

Reactions: 25
Don't know about you fellow Krusties but I think this is a little sinister.

loz01dec02.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It was maybe speed - that’s a shame about her passing away
He,it was she was a lovely weird lady,loved her cats etc..her ex husband let her live in the lovely house they had,Sue didn’t have a pot to piss in when she met him,then he had to go to jail for tax fraud etc..lot going on I wasn’t aware of..He used to do tax returns for builders etc..he got caught out etc..

Reactions: 17
Re-nailgate/ disappearing Instagram post

Are plastic nails flammable? Crack pipes get very hot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry
Sending lots of love to you Em 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You rock.If it’s an Oscar speech then it’s one of the best I’ve heard,sincerity,decency and courage.
Never ever apologise for being a good person,and sometimes take a step back and realise that although people like Kp get publicity, it is people like you that are the people that truly matter.x

The only difference I see is that the Mask isn't a massive bleep
Cccccc cokeing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Not that they'd probably notice, but I'd be pissed, if someone used my logo like that.
I bet none of the money from sales will go to Harvey either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Don't know about you fellow Krusties but I think this is a little sinister.

View attachment 899215
Apart the frog, I don’t really see it has anything to do with H. The prat Cole prob came up with the frogfather thinking he is a genius. Nothing about that design would make you think Harvey. And unless all profits were going to charity why the hell would you buy it? Off to google who born anxious are.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Not that they'd probably notice, but I'd be pissed, if someone used my logo like that.
I bet none of the money from sales will go to Harvey either.

I reported it as potential copyright infringement this morning.

I have an online shop and have many indi-designer friends, and i loathe those who think copyright infringement is fine.
It isn't.
Disney etc employ people to check facebook and Instagram for this sort of thing, and (rightly or wrongly) have the money to ruin people's lives. They don't tell repeat offenders off, they savage them.

Anyway, I'm down from my soapbox.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So a small clothing brand by a mum with an autistic child. Says they are official sponsors of a few charities. In which case, why would you choose someone like KP to design a clothes line? I hope all the profits go into a trust for Harvey, if they are using his name. It says feel free to email, maybe some of us krusties could ask if Harvey profits or his egg donor?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Apart the frog, I don’t really see it has anything to do with H. The prat Cole prob came up with the frogfather thinking he is a genius. Nothing about that design would make you think Harvey. And unless all profits were going to charity why the hell would you buy it? Off to google who born anxious are.
Exactly my thoughts, I've seen photos inside Crawls home and I've seen the Godfather posters, what a wanker.
I wonder if the FONT used is copyrighted, Katie could get into trouble over that..

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.