Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've emailed the kplivery place to see if there's a connection.
Their facebook page seems to be kp-free (apart from some iffy spelling).

I'll shout if I get a reply.

I've turned into a really nosy fucker. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

tracey3871

VIP Member
Wow that press call must have been well attended .... The only stuff in the press is what was already posted by KP et al yesterday ... got the message yet Pricey? No one is interested anymore ...

• Haha
A bit off topic random … been watching reruns of the Kenny Everett video show from 1980 when Hot Gossip were all the rage….no fake boobs anywhere….all different gorgeous looking gals and guys….nowadays it’s all plastic everything, teamed moronic expressions , same shit MUA Fern polyfilla on their faces….and the only way you can tell the difference between them is the brightness of their turkey teef 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

NotTheDoctor

This just put on
How does a clothing range give you a sense of identity? If she is fed up of being asked, maybe she will be more careful who she works with in future. Harvey has an identity, I have a feeling this range isn't it. How much input and understanding of this does he really have. Let him live his life in peace.

• Heart
  • Sad

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Press call 🙄
If this is indeed the 'Press Call' I count 4 attendees taking pics and one's Cole!

Two are the blokes setting up the bales of hay so assume they were paid/part of the 'crew'. So possibley 1 genuine member of The Press! PMSL!

• Haha

NotTheDoctor26

Don't know about you fellow Krusties but I think this is a little sinister.

View attachment 899215
Apart the frog, I don’t really see it has anything to do with H. The prat Cole prob came up with the frogfather thinking he is a genius. Nothing about that design would make you think Harvey. And unless all profits were going to charity why the hell would you buy it? Off to google who born anxious are.

• Angry
  • Sad

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
At winter wonderland, all I can see is their teef 🤣🤣🤣 wish I didn’t hear her trying to sing 😭😭😭
Aaaaaah, how sweet, she’s taken all her children to enjoy WinterWonderland.. oh wait.. silly me! It’s Just the cameraman and Capt. Caveman Carl🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ok, my thoughts on sentencing day is this. I don’t see how a judge can give her a ban, what’s the point? She’s in court because she has completely ignored her last ban on many occasions. To ban her again would be stupid. There’s also no point giving her a big fine as she bankrupt and can’t or won’t pay, the judge will again know this. Finally ‘The Thing’ has put Harvey into full time residential care, a mistake on her part because now none of her kids are reliant on her. The only sentence that can be given here is a custodial one, let’s hope it’s a big one too!!!
I have the same feeling. A judge is going to read her rap sheet, having possibly no idea of her history and go "well, feck me, we have a chavvy narc in today" (in much politer legal terms) and make an example of the bitch. If I was a judge, I would take her resistance to the law as a personal slight and I would have a fucking field day with her. I'd give her 5 years on the terrorist wing at Belmarsh for crimes against the UK for 20 years!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Apart the frog, I don’t really see it has anything to do with H. The prat Cole prob came up with the frogfather thinking he is a genius. Nothing about that design would make you think Harvey. And unless all profits were going to charity why the hell would you buy it? Off to google who born anxious are.
Exactly my thoughts, I've seen photos inside Crawls home and I've seen the Godfather posters, what a wanker.
I wonder if the FONT used is copyrighted, Katie could get into trouble over that..

DC16

VIP Member
Oh no….how’s she going to get ‘home’ (wherever that is) in time to watch and give her unmissable review of IAC tonight….how will her fans cope?!? 🤦‍♀️🤣
She assured everyone last night she would be home by 9pm 🤣

Love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Ok so last night I dreamed that me and Cole fell in love in a hospital (???) and he told me his favourite book was the time travellers wife.

Pray for me.

• Haha
  • Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
But she goes EVERY weekend, because he depends on it and so she can't possibly have a custodial sentence, your honour.
Lol, after yesterdays massive media launch surrounded by MUA etc no one wearing a mask, her covid test for visiting Harvey won't account for much especially when she takes him out with a camera crew in tow. I don't know how the college can justify that being within there covid guidance

• Angry

Crowbag

VIP Member
I actually think the design is taking the piss out of H.
The face, clothes etc, and i can imagine cole calling H the frogfather in a sarcastic tone.

I don't think it's sinister, more like plain unpleasant and another lot of cash in kp's pocket.

• Sad

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
The Thing has made a very grave error, she has entrusted in car wash. The problem there is, he is nearly as immature as her and only in it short term for fame. Previous boyfriends have actually tried to contain and help her, but this one is enabling her and she has fell for it. He is encouraging everything that anybody with half a brain would discourage. That said, good on you car wash. Let’s bring the thing down!!

• Haha