Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes

I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
I have never seen nor read anything like this reply they sent you
It should read Miss Price not Katie and price with no capital P🤣
To start a new paragraph with the word And is so grammatically incorrect.
I think I smell a rat 🐀😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Page 48 slowly getting there 🥰

Had an idea that made me smile ...Amy F Price has sent lovely personalised Xmas cards out but will Katie and Cole get one this year 😄 x

Resizer_16383863512180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Hi, long time lurker on this thread continuously fed up with the fact she’s never answerable to her crimes….however I’ve come up with a little crimbo jingle"…
Old F#ck Cole was a turkey teefy old soul,
And a teefy old soul was he;
He called for his teef and he called for his bitch,
And he called for his backgriders three.
Every gram he had a fix,
And a very fine fix had he;
Oh there's none so rare, as c@nt compare,
With F#ck Cole and his turkey teef.

its my first attempt at this thread as I’m usually trying to uncover a particularply nasty pair of twins that are scamming vulnerable people…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Desperate...
Translates as....I've messaged every single press source known to man & not had 1 response from anyone saying they're coming 🙄

In all honesty who the hell is going to show up? Unless they're going for a joke 🤷

Getting more desperate by the day. The only thing she gets invited to now is court 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Krm2011

VIP Member
That Be Kind bollocks really pisses me off! Yes overall I agree to be kind in life, but the likes of Katie fucking Price don't deserve it! She's hated and it's no surprise! What do these little freaks expect?! Where does the "Be Kind" motto end? When does someone just deserve the shit they're getting? My god they'd have told people to BE KIND to Jimmy Saville if he was still alive the deluded thick fucks!

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry
You rock.If it’s an Oscar speech then it’s one of the best I’ve heard,sincerity,decency and courage.
Never ever apologise for being a good person,and sometimes take a step back and realise that although people like Kp get publicity, it is people like you that are the people that truly matter.x

The only difference I see is that the Mask isn't a massive cunt
Cccccc cokeing

• Heart
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Yes I noticed that. I thought some of wrinkles around her eyes don't look that unusual for someone approaching 50. Sort of 'normal'?
Surprised she let unfiltered photos escape!
I think she looks mid 60s, and like someone who hasn't bothered with skin care, ever.

Obviously her skin is very peculiar with the badly done fillers etc, and the lumps and bumps. (i have 2 small bumps on my cheek, so I'm not embellishing, just being honest).
Her eyelids are visibly stretched taut and look quite piggy where they've cut away the skin.
As you say she has obvious deep wrinkles around her eyes, and the inner eyes are again stretched too tightly. Her eyes are lopsided.
Her eyebrows are extremely unnatural, and stretch across and above her natural browline and up, along most of her forehead at each side. They don't match.
Her nose looks too small for her face but at the same time manages to look broad, almost bulbous at the end. It looks as if it's squishy to touch.
Her philtrum looks painfully tight, looks as though it hasn't healed and is far too short. Around her nose the stitching is visible, and there appears to be a gap between the nose and facial skin.
The top lips look painful, are pulled too tightly with a cartoony cupid's bow. Combined with the philtrum and lips, this makes her nose look hooked. The lips
don't fit, neither to the nose nor the rest of her face. Her lips are usually covered with open blisters and scabs.
Her teeth, particularly the top set, are far too big for her mouth. They protrude when she speaks or smiles, and affect her speech. They are blue-white, and attract camera glare.

Ok, i have no idea why i wrote this but it felt gooooood!
Obviously there are the lugs, the scarring, hairline, chin etc. But I couldn't bear having another look at her. Bork. So much bork.

So, kp. As you read here.
Is this really what you wanted from your latest surgery?
When are you planning more work?
Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Translates as....I've messaged every single press source known to man & not had 1 response from anyone saying they're coming 🙄

In all honesty who the hell is going to show up? Unless they're going for a joke 🤷

Getting more desperate by the day. The only thing she gets invited to now is court 😜
That Alex Bellfield said he’s been invited but not going…..he should go and film it and ask her about being a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Ok, my thoughts on sentencing day is this. I don’t see how a judge can give her a ban, what’s the point? She’s in court because she has completely ignored her last ban on many occasions. To ban her again would be stupid. There’s also no point giving her a big fine as she bankrupt and can’t or won’t pay, the judge will again know this. Finally ‘The Thing’ has put Harvey into full time residential care, a mistake on her part because now none of her kids are reliant on her. The only sentence that can be given here is a custodial one, let’s hope it’s a big one too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35