Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵🥰 x.

I'm on page 45 so I leave my Katie Price egg pic here and carry on reading lol 😄x .
Made in February ..

Resizer_16130751445700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Caw1982

VIP Member
Bitch, what you smoking coz my life is currently like my nips are constantly being grated. Then I see you and think. Shit it ain't so bad.
You are a laughing stock. No fucka wants you on telly so you make a you tube channel everyone votes you not to post nightly. You claim to go on baby making holidays. You have teenage kids ffs. You don't give a fuck you're ruining their lives as long as you're in the news. It's never good. You're over.
Fuck off.
Just fuck off.
I've exhausted myself.
Night ya'll

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
I don't believe for one second that all the money goes to H's trust fund. That sounds like a big load of balls. As for the copyright, they've used a 'similar' font to the one in the original Godfather poster but not the same one and no hands holding the puppet string above the words as in the original design. I don't think they are exactly infringing copyright but might be intellectual property rights....which is a bit of a grey area. I have worked as a designer, so I know a bit about it. Sometimes it depends how litigious companies want to be.

It's a very silly design anyway (frogs and gangsters?) and nothing to do with Harvey, we all know which manchild idolises a gangsta film!

Last edited:
  • Angry
The equestrian stuff I’ve seen so far is hideous. The lurid pink hoodie. She’s stuck in time when it was a success first time around. But people don’t want pink, glitter and sparkles now! Tacky! I did a makeup course once and girl said you could tell a woman’s age by her makeup. Eg blue eyeshadow 80s. Bronzer 90s/00s. And Katie is still stuck in her Peter Andre days. Even her jeans. The jumper nose wipe video for example. How low slung were those trousers? So not in fashion any more. She can’t get over she’s past her hey day. What worked then won’t work now.

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Does she have Power of Attorney over Harvey? If so, I’m assuming she would have free rein to do as she liked with his money 😡
I had POA for my late dad. I looked after all his finances, made sure his care home fees were paid etc. His bank account was still technically in his name as was his debit card (had his name on it) and cheque book but I was the authorised user for it as he lacked capacity. His statements, PIN numbers, cards etc all came to my address. I only used his debit card to buy things he needed, toiletries, clothes, treats etc and anything he asked me to get like little gifts for others, kept receipts for everything as I was paranoid someone would check up on me. Would never have dreamed of using it to pay anything for myself even though dad used to say, "go on pet, treat yourself to something nice". Sadly I think she has no such compunction and would rob the poor lad of every penny if she had the tiniest chance she could get away with it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Well, they don't exactly focus on the launch. Taking the pictures W8 media & Goff, (and Chris Harris obvs for YouTube) her usual paps, no magazines, all very embarrassing, no wonder she was begging the other day. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I notice that the scum go in for the kill(excuse the pun) and focus on the number of animals which have died in her care

• Wow
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Translates as....I've messaged every single press source known to man & not had 1 response from anyone saying they're coming 🙄

In all honesty who the hell is going to show up? Unless they're going for a joke 🤷

Getting more desperate by the day. The only thing she gets invited to now is court 😜
I bet Horse & Hound magazine won't be attending The Grand Launch either LOL

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry
Awww such an amazing post..
Tattle does get a hard time but it was the only thing that kept me going after a month in icu here in Ireland last year and all the tattlers were there for me going through chemo this year.
When I had no one or felt I was a burden (and still do) tattlers had my back..Best part of my fucked up ill life is being on tattle and having company...congratulations on the new status 👏 🙌 💙

• Heart
  • Haha

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

View attachment 899422
They would of sent a copy of your email to Price and she’s written that reply. They should not be disclosing that the range goes to Harvey’s ‘direct’ trust fund (whatever one of them is) that’s private and confidential info. How unprofessional! It stinks of Katie Price💩

• Angry
  • Wow

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Katie Price #89 On the 15th day of Christmas the good judge gave to me, skanky locked up and thrown away the key.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gx2018

I haven’t been keeping up but saw the article on the co partnering pod cast she did and nearly wet myself from laughing. She blames both stints in the priory on Pete and Kieran. What a waste of life this woman is. She’s beyond repair.

• Haha
  • Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
This may seem sad but every company Keiran Hayler promotes I follow them and pm them that I do so because of Keiran's ad. He may enjoy the Only Fans, who knows, but I have a feeling he'd prefer just doing ads. So I want to help him, I just think he's lovely. ♥ The few clips when he was on Skankys TV show he was kind and loving and considerate.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Caw1982

VIP Member
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry
Apologies for the late message, bravo on the thread. Not only are you new to Tattle, you are clearly on the road to legend status. An epic thread title and amazing acceptance speech.
Stop doubting yourself xxx

He makes my ovaries turn into tonsils, they shrivel up that far 🤣
My clit after looking at him was last seen in fucking orbit.
Repugnant bastard he is!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I’m sure our darling Pom will.❤❤❤❤
Just made ...I couldn't decide what I liked best so I put both up..the one with Coles normal skin colour is just before I finished the whole pic ❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16383885520640.jpg

Resizer_16383885520641.jpg

Damn I've painted some green over his Turkey Teef by accident 😬 x

Just done..ps had to use a darker paint for his mask as not got the exact colour.
Resizer_16383890789070.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@SewerGrapes Peppa pig Katie just made 😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16384904185490.jpg

Haha, that's made me laugh, I make a very posh hat! Thank you lovely. I'll just polish an egg for her, that'll sort the bitch right out 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Looooool That's good to hear ..glad to make you laugh and it does look like a posh hat 😀😄😄💖🐾👽🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

She actually looks quite stylish, it's like one of the silly hats 'one' would wear to a royal wedding. No offence facehugger 😁
Thank you too 😄😀🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.
Lol I know what you mean..add some feathers on top as well 😄😄😄😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
If Pricey gave them custom advent calendars every door would open to show a picture of her and an announcement advertising the next drama or piece of shit she's flogging.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I don’t know how Kieran tolerates her pathetic game playing. He posts a video of the kids opening their advent calendars (I was quite impressed by his actually) and she jumps on it with her shit attempt at one-upmanship 🤣 Predictable as night and day 😴

• Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Actually many years ago back in nineties I had a friend and used to have weekend stay,she was a nice gal younger than me but we always had a laugh but she was a alcoholic ,been like that for years brand in the morning etc..but never seemed really pissed,one Saturday we were getting ready to go out,sat at table in kitchen yapping,had a glass of wine,she had long finger nails,her own and well manicured she had a nail full of powder that she sprinkled in my drink!I asked her what it was she said oh nothing much (me ficko) anyway ,we went out me head was buzzing etc..next morning I felt so depressed,it was awful,that nailfull of powder must have been Coke.🙁 her Nails as said we’re very long.

Anyway cut long story short she never told me what it was..but anyway drifted apart ,she died at 50 of liver cancer,she was such a well liked lady,everybody knew Sue in Stevenage.200 at her funeral.

• Sad
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Obviously from the other evening. Who took the picture?
A response to last nights post from Kieran, on his IG stories, with the kids and proper customised advents he’s made them…..she must be seething he’s constantly showing who’s got the actual main custody of the kids, so out comes the fake Mum of the Year photos 🤦🏽‍♀️

Snapshot of his stories….
8D2E6C7E-14D9-4E1D-A2A1-70A0C0B22E05.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow