Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlou80

Welcome to #88!

Well done to @Emlou80 for the suggestion which sadly had to be trimmed to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-doesnt-the-court-willve-failed.24955/page-50

Carry on Krusties!!
This is going to sound like a wanky Oscar acceptance speech but getting rid of new member status (long time lurker) and now having my first thread title (even in its trimmed state) has put a real smile on my face. Tattle gets such hard press but it’s been a godsend to me in the last few months. I’ve been to hell and back with my employers when all i did was resign because I couldn’t work with my toxic mental pricey Esque boss any longer. Her lies, victim playing and manipulation nearly made me lose everything and has left me broke both mentally and financially. Then I found out that my younger sister was dying of cancer and I used my unpaid garden leave to help plan a wedding in under a week. I’m the rock that my mental divorced and selfish parents are leaning on and not once have they asked if I am ok. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in a time when I’m trying to keep it together while devastated that my 36 year old sister probably won’t make it to Christmas, be a semi decent parent (whilst constantly feeling that I’m failing in that), prepare myself for starting a new job, not sleeping with money worries, and feeling angry that I’ve spent my life trying to be a good person when people like skanky get away with it, your humour and ability to agree to disagree has given me an escape and left me not feeling alone. Thanks biatches.
Fucks sake, that was a bit much for a post that was just to keep me from making eye contact with the yoga mums on school pick up 🤣 sorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

DC16

VIP Member
I take it all with a pinch of salt. There has been enough proof that what they reveal, never happens. @DC16 imo is credible. @Binfest not so, every post is an eye roll, and not worth quoting…
Thanks @Gem74 i promise you all I am genuine. When I joined tattle over a year ago, I never dreamed how deep I would get involved with this shit show! But I linked up with people behind the scenes to help. I totally get everyone hating the cryptic comments. I think sometimes you are dying to say what you really know, but can’t risk putting it on a public forum otherwise it could cause serious problems with the ongoing cases, so you try to drop hints of what’s to come. Sorry, if I have ever pissed anyone off if I’ve done that.
PMTe and Binfest are definitely not the same person, I can 100% guarantee that.
I think once her bankruptcy public hearing is finally dealt with, you will hear a lot more.
With Binfest, I live in hope that there is a big story and again, people may not realise what is truly going on behind the scenes and I have seen some stuff they have said happen, if I’m wrong about them, then they played their part really well and totally fooled me.
KP is a devious slippery eel who we all want to see served with the right penalties. I joined here, after months of just lurking, because of her treatment of Rolo and I couldn’t understand just how a bankrupt was still spending like no tomorrow, but I do now.
Just keep doing what you are doing, reporting the wrong doings, highlighting your concerns. But, please, please, please be careful with revealing your own true identities on here 🙏 (unless you are really not bothered!) I’ve tracked down people who have posted on tattle to their IGs and Twitter accounts. 🔍 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Please enlighten us Katie 👋 how does your 50/50 custody work, you’ve had B&J for a few hours one evening this week and off to see Harvey again this weekend I presume, only because you have an upcoming court date. Don’t think maths is your strong point to say 50/50 (well obviously not as you are bankrupt)
B&J look happy in the company of their dad, doing kid friendly stuff, you just do nails, hair, dressing them up in your JYY 💩 and horse riding with them, that’s your enjoyment, not theirs. I’m sure they would of loved winter wonderland, but you chose Cole over them as a better photo opportunity.
Stop spewing such lies about the school runs and how you cook for them, it’s either fast food or some oven chips. When they are with you, you dress them inappropriately, you swear, you’re stuck to your phone, all you can say is awww you’re so cute!
You are still putting Cole first before your children. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

NotTheDoctor26

That post bornanxious post is really bothering me. They have done a collab with a known bankrupt, drink/drug driver etc (lets not pretend H actually came up with this idea and had any real input) but are getting fed up that people are questioning it? I think the question that was asked was perfectly reasonable and deserved answers. Putting out a cover all post because you cant be arsed to answer the emails, doesn’t say a lot for you as a brand. One last thing, how is asking these genuine questions ruining anything for H? Does he know they were asked. Do you call him and read him the emails? No! Then dont bloody try to deflect from the questions by using H as an excuse to shut the questioners down!
rant over.

Bloody hell can they go nowhere as a normal couple!!!
No, because they are not a ‘normal’ couple! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
scenario down at the stables, 2 ladies having a chin wag:-

CAMILLA: Hi Barbara, I love that hoodie you’re wearing, what brand is it?

BARBARA: Its by KP

CAMILLA: Who?

BARBARA: KP, you know the one, she recently crashed her car, drunk and drugged up, she has 5 children but they don’t live with her, oh and she uses her top as a hankie but I do love a cheap, pink sparkly horse riding hoodie, woohoo!!! I love it!!! Neigh, woohoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MitziAdele

VIP Member
The scum actually listing the animal cruelty and death of her pets is the best piece of reporting I have read in a long time. The tide has definitely turned. Her time is up. 🙌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Crowbag

VIP Member
Not that they'd probably notice, but I'd be pissed, if someone used my logo like that.
I bet none of the money from sales will go to Harvey either.

I reported it as potential copyright infringement this morning.

I have an online shop and have many indi-designer friends, and i loathe those who think copyright infringement is fine.
It isn't.
Disney etc employ people to check facebook and Instagram for this sort of thing, and (rightly or wrongly) have the money to ruin people's lives. They don't tell repeat offenders off, they savage them.

Anyway, I'm down from my soapbox.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Emlou80

I’m currently threading spaghetti into herta frankfurters (other brands are available) with the 9 year old to make crazy hair hot dog men (one of her fav treat meals) secretly guilting my mum skills because a) its got high salt content and made of fuck knows what and b) that I’m discreetly typing at the same time.

Cunt face however wins mum of the year and is using and exploiting our much loved Harvey for personal financial gain and sympathy. The frog design??? Didn’t she throw out the one he loved with zero regard and not one fuck given?? I can’t even rant as it’s made me so angry.

I don’t mean this to come across in the wrong way (so don’t flame me for it or think I’m being unkind to Harvey) but part of me is glad that he doesn’t actually understand what is going on. Why? Because If he did it would seriously screw him up and damage him beyond repair. At least the others have their fathers and strong female role models to help them understand and appreciate that she is not a normal mother nor what they deserve, and they are never to blame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha ~@Pom Bear, Hope yer saving this for the 2022 Skanky calendar!! xx

Loool good idea..I think it be perfect for October 😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx[

QUOTE="265, post: 7320523, member: 97569"]
Your version is better because of the age and teef, I tried to age my version
but it didn't work. Faceapp has it's limits but it's a lot of fun. I use another
app Reface but that's the limited version.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx
I admit I prefer your version..mine looks more creepy 😄 x.

The Pomfather 😄😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16384488052220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tamar

VIP Member
🎶. Dashing through the snow
Her brakes are going to fail
2 more weeks to go
Until she goes jail

The Tattlers waved her off
With a beaming smile
Oh what fun it is to see
Skanky carted off. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
" Don't ruin it for Harvey"
Is that her way of saying please buy my tat
Pretty sure Harvey is NOT heavily involved in the design process. They probably said “shall we put frogs on there Harvey” and he’s said yes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
It was so heartwarming seeing the children with Michelle and Kieran on a Christmas walk last night on IG ... little Bunny is holding on tight to her stepmother's hand, as they walk and admire the lights .... I hope the skank sees these videos and is fuming, that her child gets so much comfort from another woman doing what she should be doing .. being a ` MOTHER!!!! ` ... well done Michelle, you continue to shine bright, where those two children are concerned, they're both so fortunate to have this woman by their side, doing an amazing job ... while their supposed mother ( whore ) puts a violent thug before her children ... visiting winter wonderland with him ... whoooo hoooo ing and behaving like an embarrassing hormonal teen making a show of herself ( as always ) ... it's clear they have a stable, safe ... loving home with their father and Michelle👌 ... while ` she ` who birthed them, continues to chase ` fuck boy ` puts him first .... and is holding on for dear life, because she can't breathe without a man in her life ... sad ... pitiful, desperate fucking specimen ... I hope he does leave her .... when that happens, we are all going to see a whole new level of crazy from her .. she can't live/function without a man in her life ( between her legs ) .... as for visiting Harvey, every weekend ... again a load of BS ... this is ONLY being done to show the court in the upcoming case, otherwise, she doesn't give a fuck ... she`d be on her 50th holiday this year .. if she didn't have court on the 15th ... FACT!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Mercedes

Thanks @Gem74 i promise you all I am genuine. When I joined tattle over a year ago, I never dreamed how deep I would get involved with this shit show! But I linked up with people behind the scenes to help. I totally get everyone hating the cryptic comments. I think sometimes you are dying to say what you really know, but can’t risk putting it on a public forum otherwise it could cause serious problems with the ongoing cases, so you try to drop hints of what’s to come. Sorry, if I have ever pissed anyone off if I’ve done that.
PMTe and Binfest are definitely not the same person, I can 100% guarantee that.
I think once her bankruptcy public hearing is finally dealt with, you will hear a lot more.
With Binfest, I live in hope that there is a big story and again, people may not realise what is truly going on behind the scenes and I have seen some stuff they have said happen, if I’m wrong about them, then they played their part really well and totally fooled me.
KP is a devious slippery eel who we all want to see served with the right penalties. I joined here, after months of just lurking, because of her treatment of Rolo and I couldn’t understand just how a bankrupt was still spending like no tomorrow, but I do now.
Just keep doing what you are doing, reporting the wrong doings, highlighting your concerns. But, please, please, please be careful with revealing your own true identities on here 🙏 (unless you are really not bothered!) I’ve tracked down people who have posted on tattle to their IGs and Twitter accounts. 🔍 😘
I can confirm 💯 what DC is saying is correct .
To all the lovely people on here please have faith.
Listen and hear what DC is saying . 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42