Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoodOnYa

Slagging the press off and NOW publicly “begging” for them to turn up at a press launch for crap clothing range.. seriously not with the program that one, must be aware by now no-one what’s to touch it with a barge pole.

Perhaps it can tempt the press with “I’m going to tell you the truth, it will all come out!”, sorry but that loads of bollox sailed off, whilst the bridge burned, and the boy who cried wolf had a sit down chat with Pinocchio wondering how it all went so horribly wrong.

❤ the ‘Horse & Hound’ comment @Rita Chevrolet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Bloody hell, another 20+ page read to catch up 😳😂
Anyway, must rush off to order from the new KP Equestrian range before it all sells out. Me & all my my friends are buying it because she's adorable. I'm crying as I type this, it makes me so emotional. All the horrid Loose Women are soooooo jealous of beautiful Katie's new range LOL LOL

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Reply received from Kellie.....

Yes I can confirm that the sales are going direct to an account for harvey and they also donate to the Anna Kennedy online charity as he is ambassador
Illiterate response!

1. 'Sales' (what does that mean, shouldn't it be net profits?) are now going into an account for Harvey. Previous reply said a Trust Fund? Who has access to this account?

Reeks to high heaven.

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder if she got disabled passes for winter wonderland, her poor feet, all that walking. No sign of the glittery blinged crutches 🐄💩🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Crowbag

VIP Member
Crikey it's a bit, er, Speshul in here at the moment isn't it.

(clicks ignore on the misogynist bullshit and wanders off)

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Don't know about you fellow Krusties but I think this is a little sinister.

loz01dec02.png

• Wow
  • Sad

PTMe

Chatty Member
Thanks @Gem74 i promise you all I am genuine. When I joined tattle over a year ago, I never dreamed how deep I would get involved with this shit show! But I linked up with people behind the scenes to help. I totally get everyone hating the cryptic comments. I think sometimes you are dying to say what you really know, but can’t risk putting it on a public forum otherwise it could cause serious problems with the ongoing cases, so you try to drop hints of what’s to come. Sorry, if I have ever pissed anyone off if I’ve done that.
PMTe and Binfest are definitely not the same person, I can 100% guarantee that.
I think once her bankruptcy public hearing is finally dealt with, you will hear a lot more.
With Binfest, I live in hope that there is a big story and again, people may not realise what is truly going on behind the scenes and I have seen some stuff they have said happen, if I’m wrong about them, then they played their part really well and totally fooled me.
KP is a devious slippery eel who we all want to see served with the right penalties. I joined here, after months of just lurking, because of her treatment of Rolo and I couldn’t understand just how a bankrupt was still spending like no tomorrow, but I do now.
Just keep doing what you are doing, reporting the wrong doings, highlighting your concerns. But, please, please, please be careful with revealing your own true identities on here 🙏 (unless you are really not bothered!) I’ve tracked down people who have posted on tattle to their IGs and Twitter accounts. 🔍 😘
DC has said what I've been trying to say for the last few weeks. Sometimes you can't just come outright and say what you want to say until certain things have happened.

DC is legitimate ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've had a reply! That was speedy.
I think they're on thin ice with the copyright part or being deliberately naive. I suspect both.

Screenshot_20211201_175257_com.android.email_edit_293536844683334.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
All they do is trail around going to chavvy places trying to stay relevant. I bet hardly anybody even notices them. Her life has become totally pointless. As for the frog father gear I wouldn't worry. Realistically just how much of this tat is she going to shift? Harvey is a young man in his own right but tbh nobody is interested in him as a TV/media star. She's pushed it and pushed it and it's never really happened.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made another court pic...the woman next to Any F Price isn't happy on Amy's oxygen tank machine gun thing taking alot of room up 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16384737471550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I sincerely hope the bankruptcy trustees are investagating anything that she has promoted and a certain associate that fronts all these companies for bankrupt and ex bankrupt people. Its so blatant and so very very wrong 😡😡😡
Believe me, they are aware of it all, there is a VERY long list 👍

Am I wrong in saying it was @Binfest that called the domestic violence story long before it happened? Happy to be corrected but I remember a post from someone on here :unsure:
Yes it was Binfest.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

I’m confused how is she allowed to promote her new range of clothing being a bankrupt?

The poor horse or pony, was it given a choice not to be covered in pink coloured shapes? Does everything have to be pink and more specifically match or go with her favourite colour scheme? What about her loo paper?

I hope the horse let out an almighty fart and blew her wig off.

Animals are not entertainment or merchandise.

Have a good day all

• Heart
Reactions: 31