Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got what Binfest was saying, it seems like according to them, someone was trying to get info on what they have on KP about the bankruptcy,
then they added that Carl's plan is to 'jump ship'.

The only thing is, the last thing Binfest claimed about a story breaking in the press didn't happen.....and we have all guessed that Cole will dump
her too, so that's not exactly a revelation!

Reactions: 23
I’m confused how is she allowed to promote her new range of clothing being a bankrupt?
This is something I don't understand either, can someone explain in simple terms please?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently The Queen Mother and Dame Barbara used to start on the Dubbonet and Gin with TQM's Valet 'Backstairs Billy' at 12 noon and put them away with the gusto of sailors!
A pair of piss heads

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Certainly not up to the standards of @Pom Bear and others, but had half an hour's break from my night shift to waste so knocked this effort together.
That poor pony... The look in his eyes says it all, doesn't it :oops:

Much Love Krusties xxx

That is absolutely hilarious @Pom Bear :ROFLMAO:

More like "THE LACKOFSPERMINATOR"
Jeebus wept, those gnashers have quite possibly blinded more people than cataracts and bathtub gin combined?!
That poor pony. I bloody hate what she has done to it and how long that poor animal had to endure hours of being in hair and make up, Makes me want to cry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
No Pom. Late Dame Barbara Cartland!
Bloody hell, another 20+ page read to catch up 😳😂
Anyway, must rush off to order from the new KP Equestrian range before it all sells out. Me & all my my friends are buying it because she's adorable. I'm crying as I type this, it makes me so emotional. All the horrid Loose Women are soooooo jealous of beautiful Katie's new range LOL LOL
Oh hun! I am have bort sum fings from her too. Bewful ain’t thay. The barf boms make me fanny itch but its worf it as she is my kween. Goin out wiv Bunny cuddles up Primani soon. We both gonna pop into Boots for sum mor of dat Can a tan creem, its grate. It stops our cunts itching and we bofe fink it is for tans as wel. Bunny cuddles neads mor kleanex cos she keep on cryin. Bless herr. We ain’t got orses but it dont matter gonna get sum ecwestriem stuf off her anyways. Suport are Kween u bunch of old trowels

Morning all

I’m confused how is she allowed to promote her new range of clothing being a bankrupt?

The poor horse or pony, was it given a choice not to be covered in pink coloured shapes? Does everything have to be pink and more specifically match or go with her favourite colour scheme? What about her loo paper?

I hope the horse let out an almighty fart and blew her wig off.

Animals are not entertainment or merchandise.

Have a good day all
I also think she shaved the poor pony first. I’m the middle of winter, in an extra cold snap. She doesn’t give a rat’s arse about anything that lives and breathes other than herself. Maybe also that cruel, fame hungry, vile boyfriend. I’m beginning to implode with anger 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ok, my thoughts on sentencing day is this. I don’t see how a judge can give her a ban, what’s the point? She’s in court because she has completely ignored her last ban on many occasions. To ban her again would be stupid. There’s also no point giving her a big fine as she bankrupt and can’t or won’t pay, the judge will again know this. Finally ‘The Thing’ has put Harvey into full time residential care, a mistake on her part because now none of her kids are reliant on her. The only sentence that can be given here is a custodial one, let’s hope it’s a big one too!!!
I have the same feeling. A judge is going to read her rap sheet, having possibly no idea of her history and go "well, feck me, we have a chavvy narc in today" (in much politer legal terms) and make an example of the witch. If I was a judge, I would take her resistance to the law as a personal slight and I would have a bleeping field day with her. I'd give her 5 years on the terrorist wing at Belmarsh for crimes against the UK for 20 years!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm no hairdresser but her wigs/extensions are terrible looking, no shape or style to them. They just hang like greasy spaghetti. Her style is so dated.

As for the drop of the drugs and driving I can only assume she "assisted" by naming her dealer. Which would then lead to covert ops on a person of interest to get further up the supply chain

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Ooh interesting…🧐
I am not associated/affiliated with binfest. Haven't even introduced myself to them. Zilch idea on who they are, just hoping like the rest of us they have credible dirt on KP.

My post was nothing to do with spilling anything anyway, just joining in on KPE sales discussion if I'm allowed! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I take it all with a pinch of salt. There has been enough proof that what they reveal, never happens. @DC16 imo is credible. @Binfest not so, every post is an eye roll, and not worth quoting…
Thanks @Gem74 i promise you all I am genuine. When I joined tattle over a year ago, I never dreamed how deep I would get involved with this tit show! But I linked up with people behind the scenes to help. I totally get everyone hating the cryptic comments. I think sometimes you are dying to say what you really know, but can’t risk putting it on a public forum otherwise it could cause serious problems with the ongoing cases, so you try to drop hints of what’s to come. Sorry, if I have ever pissed anyone off if I’ve done that.
PMTe and Binfest are definitely not the same person, I can 100% guarantee that.
I think once her bankruptcy public hearing is finally dealt with, you will hear a lot more.
With Binfest, I live in hope that there is a big story and again, people may not realise what is truly going on behind the scenes and I have seen some stuff they have said happen, if I’m wrong about them, then they played their part really well and totally fooled me.
KP is a devious slippery eel who we all want to see served with the right penalties. I joined here, after months of just lurking, because of her treatment of Rolo and I couldn’t understand just how a bankrupt was still spending like no tomorrow, but I do now.
Just keep doing what you are doing, reporting the wrong doings, highlighting your concerns. But, please, please, please be careful with revealing your own true identities on here 🙏 (unless you are really not bothered!) I’ve tracked down people who have posted on tattle to their IGs and Twitter accounts. 🔍 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Thanks @Gem74 i promise you all I am genuine. When I joined tattle over a year ago, I never dreamed how deep I would get involved with this tit show! But I linked up with people behind the scenes to help. I totally get everyone hating the cryptic comments. I think sometimes you are dying to say what you really know, but can’t risk putting it on a public forum otherwise it could cause serious problems with the ongoing cases, so you try to drop hints of what’s to come. Sorry, if I have ever pissed anyone off if I’ve done that.
I think once her bankruptcy public hearing is finally dealt with, you will hear a lot more.
With Binfest, I live in hope that there is a big story and again, people may not realise what is truly going on behind the scenes and I have seen some stuff they have said happen, if I’m wrong about them, then they played their part really well and totally fooled me.
KP is a devious slippery eel who we all want to see served with the right penalties. I joined here, after months of just lurking, because of her treatment of Rolo and I couldn’t understand just how a bankrupt was still spending like no tomorrow, but I do now.
Just keep doing what you are doing, reporting the wrong doings, highlighting your concerns. But, please, please, please be careful with revealing your own true identities on here 🙏 (unless you are really not bothered!) I’ve tracked down people who have posted on tattle to their IGs and Twitter accounts. 🔍 😘
I can confirm 💯 what DC is saying is correct .
To all the lovely people on here please have faith.
Listen and hear what DC is saying . 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42
DC has said what I've been trying to say for the last few weeks. Sometimes you can't just come outright and say what you want to say until certain things have happened.

DC is legitimate ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I sincerely hope the bankruptcy trustees are investagating anything that she has promoted and a certain associate that fronts all these companies for bankrupt and ex bankrupt people. Its so blatant and so very very wrong 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t there a Harvey’s Law before she decided on it? Maybe she thinks that because she is the zzleb, the pre-existing names must change theirs!
I have the same feeling. A judge is going to read her rap sheet, having possibly no idea of her history and go "well, feck me, we have a chavvy narc in today" (in much politer legal terms) and make an example of the witch. If I was a judge, I would take her resistance to the law as a personal slight and I would have a bleeping field day with her. I'd give her 5 years on the terrorist wing at Belmarsh for crimes against the UK for 20 years!!!!
The judge she was up before was a female. Let's hope she won't be hoodwinked by her defence lawyer when sentencing. 👩‍⚖️

The Harveys Law does exist it is concerning dogs.🐕🐕

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the person who was 'enquiring' what Binfest knows was prompted by the Instagram comments saying KP was seen buying stuff
on a card with Harvey's name on it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Am I wrong in saying it was @Binfest that called the domestic violence story long before it happened? Happy to be corrected but I remember a post from someone on here :unsure:

Reactions: 20
I sincerely hope the bankruptcy trustees are investagating anything that she has promoted and a certain associate that fronts all these companies for bankrupt and ex bankrupt people. Its so blatant and so very very wrong 😡😡😡
Believe me, they are aware of it all, there is a VERY long list 👍

Am I wrong in saying it was @Binfest that called the domestic violence story long before it happened? Happy to be corrected but I remember a post from someone on here :unsure:
Yes it was Binfest.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.