Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha hhhaaa that awful photo shoot. Why did she think it'd be a good look to dress as a 12 year old? Those clothes looked at least two sizes too small. Also does anybody know how many people actually turned up? Wonder if any of the actual press went.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But he could insist she takes another driving test before getting her licence back.
Please noo, she will do endless vids of her driving lessons 😆 but at least could prove she simply cannot drive at all to begin with!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry I just don’t get all these cryptic comments there are a number of posters here who I think are only here to wind people up, seriously if you have something to say say it in words we can understand not bleeping waffle or duck off
Been saying this too, every couple of KP threads, now we just indulge them! 😆

Reactions: 10
There's no excuses for her behaviour that in any normal persons view would stop her from receiving the maximum sentence available, ban, fine, ordered to take a retest and at least 6 months inside.
Why should there be?
She pleaded guilty so she knows full well what she's done, how can that have changed now?
It isn't even a 1st offence, she's a repeat offender so why can't she be subject to the same rules as the rest of us?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
His insta!
He's as bleeping shameless as she is.
If him and all these others have a story to tell why are they looking for a payday out of it?
Ffs stop playing games.
Sooner or later the waste of oxygen that is Pricey is going to kill or seriously injure some poor sod.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry I just don’t get all these cryptic comments there are a number of posters here who I think are only here to wind people up, seriously if you have something to say say it in words we can understand not bleeping waffle or duck off
I take it all with a pinch of salt. There has been enough proof that what they reveal, never happens. @DC16 imo is credible. @Binfest not so, every post is an eye roll, and not worth quoting…

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, another 20+ page read to catch up 😳😂
Anyway, must rush off to order from the new KP Equestrian range before it all sells out. Me & all my my friends are buying it because she's adorable. I'm crying as I type this, it makes me so emotional. All the horrid Loose Women are soooooo jealous of beautiful Katie's new range LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh no sentences I don’t understand please just say it like it is my head just spins with cryptic crap .
Indeed - if these posters have to be so cryptic then a public message board isn't the best place for their 'info'

Has any of it been true to date??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Here's a little game of spot the aggravating factors the Pwicey has done that will influence sentencing. I make it 4 on that list, failure to respond to previous sentencing, under the influence, repeat offending and ignoring people's warnings about behaviour (likely). I think causing an accident is one too but not listed here. She's doing pretty well on these, Wooohoooo! Never underestimate the Pricey!

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 10.55.55.png

Reactions: 17
Morning all

I’m confused how is she allowed to promote her new range of clothing being a bankrupt?

The poor horse or pony, was it given a choice not to be covered in pink coloured shapes? Does everything have to be pink and more specifically match or go with her favourite colour scheme? What about her loo paper?

I hope the horse let out an almighty fart and blew her wig off.

Animals are not entertainment or merchandise.

Have a good day all

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Here's a little game of spot the aggravating factors the Pwicey has done that will influence sentencing. I make it 4 on that list, failure to respond to previous sentencing, under the influence, repeat offending and ignoring people's warnings about behaviour (likely). I think causing an accident is one too but not listed here. She's doing pretty well on these, Wooohoooo! Never underestimate the Pricey!

View attachment 904664
Very true HBF past behaviour is a good predictor of future behaviour. She won’t/ can’t change.

as for the equestrian range what a pile of 💩💩.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.