Katie Price #88 Jingle bells, Pricey smells, Cole is closet gay, can’t wait till she's sent away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #89 On the 15th day of Christmas the good judge gave to me, skanky locked up and thrown away the key.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am not associated/affiliated with binfest. Haven't even introduced myself to them. Zilch idea on who they are, just hoping like the rest of us they have credible dirt on KP.

My post was nothing to do with spilling anything anyway, just joining in on KPE sales discussion if I'm allowed! 🙄
Of course.... Hope your your tea is still on the brew. We wait patiently (not that patiently but we'll have to!) 🤣

Reactions: 17
But she goes EVERY weekend, because he depends on it and so she can't possibly have a custodial sentence, your honour.
Lol, after yesterdays massive media launch surrounded by MUA etc no one wearing a mask, her covid test for visiting Harvey won't account for much especially when she takes him out with a camera crew in tow. I don't know how the college can justify that being within there covid guidance

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Perhaps before the 15th 'the switch' will be thrown again?
Still waiting for the big reveal.

Reactions: 10
Apparently The Queen Mother and Dame Barbara used to start on the Dubbonet and Gin with TQM's Valet 'Backstairs Billy' at 12 noon and put them away with the gusto of sailors!
The Queen Mum came to my parents house on a whistle-stop visit. My mother offered her a gin and it, and that was it, the QM planted firmly until she'd had her drink!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don’t understand is why HMRC haven’t come down heavier on her coz she owes them loads. I would have thought they’d have their own processes for dealing with people like her 🤷‍♀️
This is the one that throws me too.They have the resources to investigate,and they don’t usually let go.
A few years ago we were sent a mildly threatening letter suggesting we owed £4000.This resulted in a few sleepless nights for yours truly especially as they said we’d ignored a previous letter.
Mr Blessmyheart told me he wasn’t going to give them the skin off his teeth, as he had never done a dishonest thing in his life. I was trying to work out how much we would get if I sold my Engagement ring.
After much letter writing,phone calls etc it turned out that they had got their sums wrong( a rare occurrence I am sure).We didn’t get an apology, or an explanation, just a generic letter telling us that they had looked into the matter, had found a discrepancy of £23, but had decided not to proceed any further.
I had to talk my husband down from the ledge. He was threatening to sue the HMRC. I pointed out that
A. We didn’t have any money for top rate lawyers.
B.We would lose.There are always loopholes.
C.In order to pay any kind of court costs, not only would I have to sell my engagement ring, we might have to consider one of his kidneys.
I feel that it is always the “little people”who are savaged.Usually honest law abiding citizens who either are innocent or have made a tiny mistake.That is why I find KPs getting. Away with debt so galling.
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie Price #89 Judge are you listening, Kate needs imprisoning, a beautiful sight, jail her tonight, walking in a Pricey Wonderland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Been saying this too, every couple of KP threads, now we just indulge them! 😆

The two accounts that post at the same time. It annoys me for the people on here affected by kp in real life.

Reactions: 5
Is she wearing the ring in the recent photos or have they flogged it to pay the weekly hotel Bill(50pound a night so 350 at the most)
Probably fake, you can get good ones for about £250.
you can get a fake one for a fiver in Turkey I got one and we know she likes going to Turkey prob stocks up on them when she is there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the one that throws me too.They have the resources to investigate,and they don’t usually let go.
A few years ago we were sent a mildly threatening letter suggesting we owed £4000.This resulted in a few sleepless nights for yours truly especially as they said we’d ignored a previous letter.
Mr Blessmyheart told me he wasn’t going to give them the skin off his teeth, as he had never done a dishonest thing in his life. I was trying to work out how much we would get if I sold my Engagement ring.
After much letter writing,phone calls etc it turned out that they had got their sums wrong( a rare occurrence I am sure).We didn’t get an apology, or an explanation, just a generic letter telling us that they had looked into the matter, had found a discrepancy of £23, but had decided not to proceed any further.
I had to talk my husband down from the ledge. He was threatening to sue the HMRC. I pointed out that
C.In order to pay any kind of court costs, not only would I have to sell my engagement ring, we might have to consider one of his kidneys.
I feel that it is always the “little people”who are savaged.Usually honest law abiding citizens who either are innocent or have made a tiny mistake.That is why I find KPs getting. Away with debt so galling.
Rant over.
I'm a bit confused lovely, sorry if I've misunderstood, but what was he wanting to sue the Revenue for? They made an error, you wrote to them and rang up, they looked at it again, realised there had been an error & you didn't need to pay it, they informed you, all sorted.

As for KP, they have their own investigations department SCO and they deal regularly with far bigger fish than her where tax evasion is concerned.

Reactions: 11
I'm a bit confused lovely, sorry if I've misunderstood, but what was he wanting to sue the Revenue for? They made an error, you wrote to them and rang up, they looked at it again, realised there had been an error & you didn't need to pay it, they informed you, all sorted.

As for KP, they have their own investigations department SCO and they deal regularly with far bigger fish than her where tax evasion is concerned.
My husband can be impulsive, I was worried sick.But you are right, perhaps an over reaction on our part.
One thing for sure I hope she pays for what she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I don’t understand is why HMRC haven’t come down heavier on her coz she owes them loads. I would have thought they’d have their own processes for dealing with people like her 🤷‍♀️
Maybe they will. If she owes a large amount maybe it will take a while to untangle, could be months or years which would fit with what we've been
told. What I would love to know is will she be done for fraud? The taxman doesn't like it when people take the piss, people seem to get bigger sentences than child abusers and rapists for ripping off the 'man'!

Katie Price #89 Judge are you listening, Kate needs imprisoning, a beautiful sight, jail her tonight, walking in a Pricey Wonderland.
That is a truly bewful carol (not that one) that could be sung outside the courthouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Katie posted this on FB yesterday, what an insensitive bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Rant over.
Glad to hear you got it sorted. Like you say Joe Public gets hounded by them so why not Skanky 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.