Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Just watched them complaining that the people on I’m A Celebrity aren’t really celebrities. That’s rich coming from them! They sound like a couple of washed up has beens - perhaps Carwash wanted to go in there. When she made the comment about Instagram Influencers - isn’t that exactly what she is now as certainly not anything else in the entertainment world (unless you count her sad life as entertainment).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm so sorry you have to waste your valuable time on this clown, Cloud. You sound like such a decent person and don't deserve this. None of her creditors do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Everyone has a right to an opinion. I don’t always agreed with what’s said on tattle but I respect others’ views. If you’re going to be a celebrity and act like KP you must reasonably expect people to dissect and discuss your behaviour.

And Katie is hardly the victim here. She’s worse than anyone when it comes to being vicious. Emily Atack’s “fishy fanny” to give an example

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Watching sulky Woods discuss “followers” and “celebrities” whilst sat next to his ‘scraping the barrel’ Mrs is all a bit too much for me, I just can’t with this pair of absolute lemons! someone give me a nudge when things get juicy like when she’s in court, when Sulky Woods gets a new boyfriend and ‘Amy fucking Price’ changes to Any Price..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Seriously LOL’ing at Creepy Crawls attempt at being quirky last night on the gram 🤣 “Babe wass dat programme you was on again!?” Then its reply: “Oww wot da wun i av dun twice and woz da only wun ta eva do it twice” 🤣🤣🤣 fucking pair of simpletons 😅

And I cannot believe the sheer fucking audacity of them two giving a “review” of it afterwards 😭 who the fuck asked? Can Crimson Chin really sit their spewing such shite about being faymusss when no one knows who he is and no one cares. Shagging a dried up old slosh pot doesn’t earn you celebrity status you thick pig. Doesn’t even deserve to have a blue tick in my opinion but Instasham is a very fickle place and brain dead idiots like this thrive over there 👎🏼 The pair of them can’t even string a coherent sentence together 🙃 hence why they’ve not be asked officially to review each episode 🤣 absolute 🤡’s

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kirajodie

VIP Member
Obviously been at the MM today, so did the review from Helen’s (next door neighbours at MM and KP Equestrian LLP company people)
Trying to tone it down tonight 🙄
yeah is that the neighbour that saw the alleged burglars going to ransack the MM , and instead of calling police she called KP so she could do a you tube video of the phone call to police

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
With Alan Carr’s husband likely to be facing a 12 week prison sentence, I really hope they throw the book at her. He was 4 times over the limit - what was Price, anyone remember?
Plus there wasn’t drugs involved on his part (although it’s been agreed this will not go against Price, in return for guilty plea) also he wasn’t uninsured and banned already at the time of the offence. Nor had he previously offended.
If she gets the kid glove treatment again I’ll (we’ll) be fucking incandescent!

• Heart
  • Angry

clairiecluck

Not to derail the thread but looky looky.
I collect him in two weeks, im so in love already.
Don't worry Dash..... You'll not be allowed any where near Skanky and her animal abusing ways.. Dolly how is Dave?

Attachments

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Here we go with the press again
Mmmmmmm, I still think these posts are to show us how naughty the media is because a story is about to break & she wants us to believe it's all lies. She's working hard to show us that it wasn't Crawl that hit her the media lie allllllll the time 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Did we find out why she was in hospital earlier? Was it a psychiatric one? Broadmoor? Did they plaster her cakehole shut? Is she even alive? So many questions that I couldn't give a fuck about.

I take it there's no video tonight?

I've just seen her "Dazzle in the saddle" advert for KP horseshite. Is that supposed to be sexy? Is she trying to pretend she's good in bed and on the back of a donkey? The questions just keep coming.

• Haha
  • Wow