Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
Everyone has the right to make money. This is how she does it. There’s obviously some issues, real issues with her. She’s messed her face up and her body, and she has been in rehab, you can’t fake your way into The Priory. She was attacked a few months ago. She was struck, and had to run from the house to get help. The 32 year old man will still be subject to prosecution for this because the CPS isn’t interested in the Daily Mail, it’s interested in police statements. Travelling to Vegas was inane. I don’t know any rehab facility who would sanction that. Still< they seemed to be followed by paps even though, even by U.K. standards th are at best C listers. Cash is king. Photos generate thousands of pounds. Say what you want about her, but those kids of her buzz with happiness in the videos and photos she and the fathers post. Happy, enthusiastic clever little things, go trawl through some other celeb kids social media posts. The kids are in a good place, happy and well cared for. They love their mum.

" BIG SIGH ... Here we go AGAIN!! " ... ( blahhhh .. blahhhh ... droning on blaaahhh blahhhh ) ..... FYI .... " OTHERS " are raising her children ... that is the ONLY reason they come across as ` Happy .. and well cared for ` ... you talk utter tripe!! .... Well done Emily and Michelle, for doing the ` real hard work ` being ` mothers ` to those children, as the one who ` popped ` them out, is not fit for purpose ... DRUGS ... ALCOHOL ... BREAKING THE LAW, NOT PAYING HER DEBTS AND A LOOOONG LINE OF BEDMATES ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT :mad::mad: ... think you are in the wrong place, to be arselicking this manky old skank :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Krm2011

VIP Member
Katie Price #86 "I'm sick of the fake stories being printed in the scum, but hey, court's looming, best pretend to be a mum...Wooooooooooooo!" 🤸‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

PTMe

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 Howling. Thanks.

Harvey is most certainly holding his fingers in his ears on her insta pic. Quite common when a door that could potentially bang is nearby. Rather than take him out that situation she takes her camera out instead? Sick bitch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Baggins

Obviously looking for a spot on Gogglebox. Reason being she misheard and thought it was a new show called Gobble cocks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Everyone has the right to make money. This is how she does it. There’s obviously some issues, real issues with her. She’s messed her face up and her body, and she has been in rehab, you can’t fake your way into The Priory. She was attacked a few months ago. She was struck, and had to run from the house to get help. The 32 year old man will still be subject to prosecution for this because the CPS isn’t interested in the Daily Mail, it’s interested in police statements. Travelling to Vegas was inane. I don’t know any rehab facility who would sanction that. Still< they seemed to be followed by paps even though, even by U.K. standards th are at best C listers. Cash is king. Photos generate thousands of pounds. Say what you want about her, but those kids of her buzz with happiness in the videos and photos she and the fathers post. Happy, enthusiastic clever little things, go trawl through some other celeb kids social media posts. The kids are in a good place, happy and well cared for. They love their mum.
Ohhhhhh boy, you are in the wrong room.
The kp fan club meets on Tuesdays at 3pm ,you need to go down the corridor and just keep on going.

Hang on - do you write for the graun??

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I have an aunt who is the child complaint’s officer for a local authority. She’s never told me anything about her work other than even the most abused children love their parents and want to please them. Your comment is not a glowing endorsement of Pricey’s parenting. It’s a sad indictment of how neglected her children feel that they try to make mummy feel good. So do piss off with trying to paint Pricey as a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie's forehead horn has grown alot the past few days.
They great for holding up any shopping bags on either end lol 😄 x.

Resizer_16377163593490.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
The tattle police are out, I see? 🤣

Get a fucking grip, you bunch of wet wipes! They’ve both clearly had a few sherbets at least. ‘Limit comments’ what use is that going to do if she continues to post this shit? I love seeing people post this rubbish. They’re happy to give her a free pass for driving (admittedly) under the influence, yet demonise those who call her out on it. Preposterous behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all,

I’m going through paperwork and want to check I have my details correct.

Earlier in the year Katie stated the Pink Jeep would be sold with proceeds going to charity, or was it the Beetle? Did she name which charity?

She also stated ALL of the proceeds from the sale of the animal furs would be going to charity. Did she name the charity.

Hopefully Katie will see this and provide the receipts.

Apologies for missing replies. Yes, NAS is the National Autistic Society.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ripping her son off? 🤔
Oh fuck right off. Harvey has no clue what a clothing range is FFS. "HARV, HARV, DO YOU LOVE THIS GREEN JUMPER HARV? IT'S GREEN LIKE A FROG HARV. IT'S GOT H ON IT. H FOR HARV. YOU LOVE IT DON'T YOU HARV" "Yes mum' "BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE ME HARV. YOU LOVE MUMMY DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV? AWWWWW YOU'RE SOOOOOOO CUTE" 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?
I agree completely.
Men should only hit large fat women.

Btw your mam says give her phone back and go to your room to do your homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

emmareil386

Hello Chewbacca! God he's grim. That fucking guy just wants the notoriety of being associating with the Kp monster. Leandro was with her for a while and disappeared into obscurity. Good for him. She always loved Pete and he hates her and has got a wonderful stable life with Emms and she is more of a mum and generous to the core for for Pete's kids and she hates it
I’m not even convinced she ‘loved’ Pete, not in the real sense of the word anyway. She loved the fame they had as a couple and the money they could accrue. She love bombed him with blowjobs and smothered him with attention in the beginning, but I wouldn’t say she even liked him as a person or had any respect for him, and vice Versa. It was lust, desire for fame and the need to have a man on her arm at all cost, to have weddings and babies to keep her in the magazines, that kept them together. And when he’d had enough of her ridiculous antics, she imploded with rage because she discarded her. So she’s always been eaten up with anger and outrage that he had the self respect to get rid of her, and is bitter and jealous of his new happy life, hell bent on revenge by trying to prove she’s still ‘got it’ because she could never have real love with him or anyone as she’s too broken and doesn’t know how to love anyone, not a man, herself or her kids. But he can love and be loved and that is destroying her slowly over time. What a tragic waste of a life and untold damage to those kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
So the IG account was definitely NOT there yesterday, as several people checked. As soon as you start the search today, hey presto….but now it’s on private…. 🤔I call bull 💩 on your excuse Katie, BULL 💩!!

OOOH Katie that was far too easy. Don’t you realise that they will have checked themselves before they released the story.

So, anyone coming forward to agree with the Sun ,that it had been removed, would they also be causing you mental health difficulties?

By calling out the Sun you are drawing attention to ANOTHER quick buck business for which you should not be promoting. Thank you for your clarification.

• Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
the comments on the IG are great especially the one which points out that the celebrity with only 16k IG followers is...a paralympian gold medallist. Well done Katie well done....

• Heart
  • Haha

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
People that aren't addicts are not the following

Bankrupt
A bad mum
Waiting to be sentenced
Been arrested a handful of times for drug related driving offences
Gurns until the sun doesn't shine anymore
Slurs her words
Has no control over her life.

She's an addict through and through.

It's not just drugs that contribute to those examples above, she's a vile person, always has been.

Most nights that we went out she was coked up to her eyeballs.
As someone who works within the demographic of addiction; she ticks many of the above boxes. I also work with many people who have genuine MH issues, and they’re lovely people. KP is just an arsehole.

Reactions: 39

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
A morning question....as Christine McGuinness & Melanie Sykes are getting a lot of coverage for speaking about their recent autism diagnosis, how long before Skanky announces she's autistic in an effort to get back on the telly & gain sympathy?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39