Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Well done Kieran for the (not at all) subtle shade on your Instagram. There’s no way they’re allowed to stay overnight with her if Crawl is there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?
In your previous post, you say she has a right to make money, and she does so by lying and using her kids, who cannot consent. Carl is the one who hit her, not us, and she's still with him. You'd do better directing your energy towards addressing those issues, rather than blaming us for something we all saw coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

VIP Member
I had an interesting message today.

wow aren't you a tad too ancient to be out here trolling Katie Price? Do you not have a life?

They also spelt my name wrong too! :LOL: :LOL:

I've noticed on the gram that people are pointing out that the book is just about her former
lovers, the tide has turned for sure.

Oh and as for the comments about last night's IAC review...grab popcorn...

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Anna666

VIP Member
Also I should add, I once saw Katie in Brighton town centre. She is really tiny, petite. The boobs distract you from the fact that she is a physically small woman. The man lifting his hand to her during that assault is an animal. She had no chance. Getting out of the house in the manner she did, running on broken feet, well, that took some doing. Here we are as a society not caring when someone is hurt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Katie, don’t be tempted to drive your Pink Beetle. Passing the MOT doesn’t mean you can nor should drive it. Maybe sell it? It would pay the bill outstanding for Harvey’s school. I’m sure they’d appreciate it 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
On her IG stories (deflection time continues after Vegas debacle) - a repeat of Harvey, Bunny & Jett, one with all the kids titled ‘my world’ (seen previously back in August) - if I recall, this particular post had Cole retaliating with a photo of him & Sid also titled ‘my world’ - there had clearly been a falling out. Childish tit for tat…slapgate followed within days. This time however, she’s posted another story to immediately follow that one with ‘you too Carl Woods’
This to me looks like having to appease an abusive partner. I know only too well that walking on eggshells feeling. Desperately trying not to do or say the wrong thing, no matter how trivial or innocuous.

• Sad

NotTheDoctor26

I am more then happy to be hated by morons who think that anything this poor excuse for a human does is acceptable. I have not one criminal conviction, have never touched drugs, put my children before my own wants and needs and would rather die then think that my children do not feel safe around me. My kids tell me they love me everytime they leave the room, because they have grown up knowing that they are more loved then anything. Not forced, not coached. Its just natural for us. There is no money or fame in the world I would swap that for. So, hate away instashammers! I know which side I would rather be on. You wont find a more caring, emphatic, genuine bunch of people then the krusties! So shove that up your chocolate star! (Sorry, long day and a large bourbon!)

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
In the style of Skanky.....here I sit, in hospital, not seeking attention & looking for a rush of "oh, what's happened? Are you ok" sympathy, sympathy, sympathy 🥱😴 I jumped over a wall that I fell over that had a 25ft drop on the other side at a theme park or was it a hotel carpark & a 10ft drop 🤔 anyway Cole pushed me off a balcony or did I jump coz I was drunk & threatened to kill myself. Anyway it's exactly the same as having a heart attack & being dead for 12mins like that Ginola fella innit. Did I mention I did I'm A Celebrity TWICE?? 🥱😴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Wilkco

VIP Member
Comment on the Mirror article that KP was back in hospital. :ROFLMAO:

BU
Bunnycuddles016 MIN AGO
Please remember #Be kind people, if beautiful Katie Price doesn't make it, ask yourself if you could live with yourself. I am crying as I type this it makes me so emotional sorry.
REPLY 0

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I suggest you look at her Wiki top of the page,she is a fucking massive liar,she chose to stay with the slugger,she can’t be with out a man.Detest the cow.

• Heart
The height of the average British woman is 5ft 4ins. Unless she's exaggerating, Katie Price is 5ft 4ins. The boobs and wigs/extensions may make her look more squat.
I'm 5ft 2 and about the same weight as her (minus the implant lbs). I'm like a wee scrappy doo. Lamp me and i'll lamp you right back. Being Glaswegian helps. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Fuck me Pom my bladder’s just prolapsed (like KP’s).
Loooooool 🤭😅😅😅😄😄😄😘 xx.

@SewerGrapes ..

December month just made 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16375453314920.jpg

Ooer, she could audition for her and

Cole

Amy F. Price won? WTF?
(the questions must've been nicked from our 'Millionaire' suggestions @Pom Bear !)
However, I must congratulate Old Iron Lung on winning a blank cheque book and pen. It will come in very useful for her.
Not to mention the extra oxygen tanks to see her 'Last Christmas' and hopefully well into February to kiss her erstwhile offspring goodbye. Tick tock. Clunk click. Time. Keys. Bye Felicia.
Loooooool
Only won due to no one else to give the oxygen tank machine gun away 😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
No one male or female deserves to be physically hurt by another person. Whether it’s from a physical fight or being run over by a drugged up driver.

Reactions: 35

NotTheDoctor

Everyone has the right to make money. This is how she does it. There’s obviously some issues, real issues with her. She’s messed her face up and her body, and she has been in rehab, you can’t fake your way into The Priory. She was attacked a few months ago. She was struck, and had to run from the house to get help. The 32 year old man will still be subject to prosecution for this because the CPS isn’t interested in the Daily Mail, it’s interested in police statements. Travelling to Vegas was inane. I don’t know any rehab facility who would sanction that. Still< they seemed to be followed by paps even though, even by U.K. standards th are at best C listers. Cash is king. Photos generate thousands of pounds. Say what you want about her, but those kids of her buzz with happiness in the videos and photos she and the fathers post. Happy, enthusiastic clever little things, go trawl through some other celeb kids social media posts. The kids are in a good place, happy and well cared for. They love their mum.
Anyone can tell a child to smile for the camera. I remember a photo of a poor child who was beaten and murdered by a parent, who was smiling in a photo with a black eye. Doesn't say whats going on behind the camera. Children love their parents, even when they aren't good parents. Junior is barely seen with her now, the others will probably be the same as they grow older. The sad truth is, if their dads had not stepped up to look after them, they would be in care. Then people might realise what sort of a 'mother' she really is. I don't think hiring your own photographer is quite the same as the paps following you around. The red tops are cut paste papers nowadays. They lift off social media sites rather then actually going out and reporting. I think if you have the money, anyone can buy their way into the priory.

• Heart
Reactions: 34