Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Does anyone actually think she’s going to turn up for the court hearing on Dec 15. She’s either going to be on a very important work holiday or in the Priory because of her mental elf. Guaranteed.
yep think thats why all these posts about her MH are coming up now, so she can fake a breakdown, blame the press and the trolls and the exs, and slip back into priory on the 12th dec (approx )

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Anna666

VIP Member
Jeeeez, she looks shitfaced in all of these. View attachment 871734
Hmmmmm .... Anna wonders, did my previous ` HORN ` on her forehead ... prompt this post???? .... maybe I touched a nerve ... and this has been posted .... HEY pwiccccccceeeeee ... remove all the heavy filters, take a pic completely bare, and lets see that ` HORN ` properly ... 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤭🤭🤭 ... serious question? .... will you be decorating it for Christmas 🎄🎄🎄and does it get in the way, when you attempt to give ` coleslaws ` ... button mushroom a nibble :m:m:m🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Sorry if this has been asked and answered.... I'm still catching up.

But why delayed again?! Surely it just needs to be dealt with, it's beginning to feel like she will be let off the hook.
I believe she put in a Dr's medical certificate after the crash, I think stating she was too unwell mentally? But can manage the sensory overload that is Vegas. Uh hum....

• Angry
  • Heart

Hollytoot317

You know I can’t even imagine having her shit life. Every single part of her life is a car crash. Kids, home, biffa, family, income (or lack of), support, friends, looks, body. Her life is that car in a ditch. I can’t see her crawling out of it, this is a never ending car crash from now on.

About the dads and saying they should have acted sooner....how would they know? You can't withhold custody just because someone is a wanker,
you'd have to have evidence they were putting the kids at risk...wouldn't you? I think she has had fewer visits than she has portrayed in the press and the dad's were OK with occasional visits until there was proper evidence that she was drug-taking again and violence in the house.
And on this basis, there's a man in my family who had to take action over his ex, when he found out exactly what was happening, and after that it took well over a year before he finally managed to get custody of his child & it all came to a close (sort of... these things never really end). It took so much effort and evidence and also money to deal with it all. Family, schools, social services, police, all of them involved and all of them having to communicate with each other is hard, especially when some parties don't want to play nicely.
Anyway I don't normally post here but I do read it all & enjoy all the gossip!

• Wow

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
She’s old hat now, men don’t wanna look at a 43 year old has been. So many young and pretty girls especially since Love Island began. All the magazines and Tv deals have been done, all she can try to do is sell her tat on Instagram.

Reactions: 27

VIP Member
The Sun has that story about Katie's suitcase with Katie Woods on it, well we all know
she's had that for fucking ages... I can't be arsed to research the first appearance of the
suitcase but we all know about it.

I'm waiting here for the next load of utter complete bollocks from Kamp Katie.

• Haha

Tiger_Queen84

Did Katie think of this Vegas Prank while she was on a come down in the Priory because no sane manager would of suggested, to a newly convicted coke clucking time bomb to not only sabertage the last thread of her career but also ruin any relationships she had with her kids!
Also fuck her family because they seem to be revelling in her demise too!
At any point has someone just walked up to Kate and said “what the actual fuck are you doing?” From her family?
I seriously hope both Kieran & Pete have deep pockets to pay for all the therapy their kids will need after this shit show goes down on the 15th 🙄

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Katie if your mental health is being affected by journos stop pedalling fake stories, stop lying and try to act like an actual reasonable human being. It’s really not difficult and most of the population manage to do it.

Krm2011

VIP Member
#84 It's one thing being a Katie Price fan, but there's delusional then there's our Jan 😭😭😭

I'm on a roll..too much ammo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
At least they made it back in to the country in time to watch the new series of IAC on Sunday, she’ll be reminiscing about meeting Pete and her stolen back pack 😬

• Haha