Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
Well i originally wrote how patronising the entire post was but edited it, and then wished I hadn't bothered.

I don't need to be told to be kind to others, I was well brought up and try to be a decent human being.
I've spent decades working with kids that society has dumped.
Being kind is my default.

People on here are generally tolerant, but if they want to disagree with another poster then they have every right.

It's patronising, ignorant and arrogant in the extreme to order anyone to be kind to everyone else.
Shove it.
Exactly ... there are some very lovely people on this platform, I have seen a lot kindness many times on these threads ... like yourself during my life ( working and private ) I have shown genuine kindness, care and love towards others, particularly children .... but I refuse to show any towards someone who doesn't give a fuck about others, and wouldn't know ` kindness ` if it hit her in that ridiculous, mangled up face ... I will NOT show kindness to a woman who puts her selfish needs, wants and a violent, bully bastard before her children!! .... I agree .... SHOVE IT 👌 ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Angelic37

VIP Member
Jett and Bunny are definitely both Keirons... And look at him with them... he knows they're his and as much as he loved her other kids.. /which he did 👏
and he did as much as any man could .. ( incidentally this is why Peter Andre likes and connects with him )..
He did didn't he, he was basically the main caregiver when they were together. And every time he spoke on camera he was eloquent and polite. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
@ShoooBee for you - Wilma x

Cop Twenny Siks aint it

Pete you cunt.

Rite so Eye ownlee went an gut envutid to dis Cop twenny fing didn eye? At fursd wen eye erd the wurd Cop eye fort oh know - not da fukkin filth agen but den the WUN, my prints chow mein an fureva luv Coyle hexplayned it stood four Confrunts ov da partees or summink. Pete you wanka. So eye fort eyed shayer owl me forts on did verree himportunt fing.

Eye fink we owl kneed two do are bit to do fings wot can elp sayve da plannit. Pete you cunt. Eye meen fings liek turnin da eeting up full blarst, eetin junk food an dryvin grayte big motahs liek wot my prints chow mein Coyle duz. Keerun you tossa. Eye owlso fink dat dis confrints wud bee a lot betta if dey ad a disco arftawuds, sum drinkz an a few keelows ov dat whyte poewderee stuff wot eye luv. Nuffink mayke peepul appier dan a massif piss up. Eye cud sing a few ov me choons cudden eye? I mite evin let dat Gretta Fumburg burd do a dooyet wiv me on me hit song a hole knew wall. Pete you wanka.

I owlso fink if we av mor barbeekews dat wud elp da inviromint an bigga cans ov airspray an fings.

I reelee ope eye av hinspyerd u owl two do yor bit an sayve da plannit beefour its two late innit. Pete you fukka. Youv ownlee gun an startid Keeeerun off you wanka.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollytoot317

Thinking of the disappearing Instagram statements on both their accounts. Hers by she who shall ever be known as Amy Fucking Price, stating her fragile mental health and taking accountability for her actions. His supporting her and being there for her bla bla. Then the ‘you will all find out soon on YouTube’….and silence. I’m betting they were all removed as you need to declare ALL social media usernames in your ESTA. Used to be optional, it’s now mandatory. So in effect hiding evidence. Or shall we just call it what it is, lying 🤡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

hugothebear

VIP Member
She so reads here. Cap covering her greasy skanky roots.

If rumours are right she is about to get married FFS! Greasy nylon hair, puffed up blotchey face, black rings under the eyes and piled the pounds on she looks haggard as hell. The bride normally makes an effort. Something is very wrong here as he on the other hand looks fresh as a daisy.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
She’s not

I think it’s because WE ARE kind that she instils anger in us all. We can’t get our heads round how she can behave so despicably and cause suffering to people and animals 😡
Most of us here, are parents ... and we put our children, above and beyond anything or anyone, that's what a good parent does ... as a mother myself, who would do anything for my two children, even though both are grown now ... they still come before ME ... if price had no children, I honestly dont give a fuck, how she lives her shitshow of a life, for all I care, she can OD, I wouldn't waste my tears on her early demise .... HOWEVER her children, get hurt, by her behaviour, all her bad decisions ... she flounces off with her latest fuck boy, without a care in the world, leaving others to do the hard work .. and those children are in the background, hurting, confused at why, the woman who is meant to protect, nurture, put them before anything .. just doesn't give a fuck ... what goes on between her legs is paramount, always has been ... and that's the bottom line with her ... most of us with children or without, are angry on " their " behalf 🤬 🤬

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
While I'm having a chunter, a reminder that every click equals money when you check the sun for story updates.
We know what that rag did to the victims of Hillsborough.
Just saying.
(why yes, i despise it)

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I am living in hope that someone reports her to US immigration for not declaring her recent court woes and drug taking, they track her down, and deport her before she can get married!

I read a story they are in Vegas to visit his parents? I thought Cole’s parents were separated and live in the UK? Wasn’t his father in a pub with them pre trip with his girlfriend? I’m confused…. They tel so many lies they forget what they said.

Last edited:

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Just talking to MrJaynie about Skanky’s claims that every new man is the biggest she’s ever had, and every ex has a chipolata. MrJaynie reckons it’s because she sucks the life out of it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
Regarding how rough kp looks at the moment.
She’s looked pretty much like this for ages now. The last surgery was a disaster, her face just doesn't fit her anymore. Not enough skin left on and around her eyelids, the falling off nose, the misshapen lips. And one side all on a slant.

She’s currently giving it large partying as though she's 20 again, probably not sleeping much, and living on shite. Hence the puffy eyes and face. She's having to do her own makeup.
I doubt she's crying. She doesn't have enough awareness.

Please don't hate me for using the phrase giving it large. I got carried away.
I've never used it before and I promise never to use it again.
I'm going back in time out.
With pop and some maltesers.
Giving it large.
Oops.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I think everyone reads too much in the situation. They're two ill-educated people with limited horizons who are culturally bereft and occupy their time provoking the newspapers and the mugs who follow them (like us). They make money and squander it on trash and all the time the clock is ticking for Price as she speeds towards 50.
Congratulations Karma you made it to

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mishka13

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
So, Carl's car-selling place (or is it Dad's?) is running with a 5K net profit.
Where the hell does he get his money? The rest of the time he is playing chauffeur to KP.
Surely it has to be something iilegal?

• Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
She looks bad
She looks very bad...and him, he looks as fresh as a daisy. They do say drug dealers very rarely take the shit themselves?
If he did actually like her, at all, he would be worried and get help instead of grinning like a twat. I'm starting to think hes planning to bring her down🤷‍♀️
Or is he just to thick to do that😂