Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here is a bit more info.
This just makes me even more angry!! How is it okay, in her position, to own a house (which must be worth a fair amount, despite the state it’s in) and rent another? The place she’s renting must cost a huge amount each month, and she can’t genuinely need somewhere that big. She could easily get her debts paid off by taking a short personal hit, then rebuilding her life once it’s sorted.
Stop playing the victim and start taking some bloody responsibility!!!

Reactions: 16
Judge Schaffer adjourned the proceedings until November 18 for a directions hearing, and Katie may have to undergo an examination for the court to assess her finances.

This is the bit I like.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well his sister loves all this, she has her own semi permanent make up business and gets free promotion from Katie. So she's staying in the good books by replying to negative comments and posting crap like this:

View attachment 289136
duck a duck. Being a head is clearly in the family genes.
"Don't say nothing at all", thick witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t get it!!! So basically if u or I or any of us ‘non celebrities’ used this many excuses after commuting this many crimes, would we get away with it?? Does it bleeping look like she’s on a business trip?? NO 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. No way can every judge she runs into, be this lenient, something is corrupt 🤯
I feel and shared your irritation and anger 😘

Reactions: 11
This is good!! Judge Schaffer has done profile cases such as the ex boss of BHS... He 'll take no tit... I bet he and his team are going to do some serious digging. He won't let her take the the piss out the legal system... And he wants her in court face to face!!!... She s messing with a seriously high up judge... It's going to bite her skanky but BIG time... Wait and see😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Makes me think she’s purposefully timed going to the Maldives to clash with her hearing to make sure she gets maximum publicity for being an ignorant twit.

Reactions: 21
This is good!! Judge Schaffer has done profile cases such as the ex boss of BHS... He 'll take no tit... I bet he and his team are going to do some serious digging. He won't let her take the the piss out the legal system... And he wants her in court face to face!!!... She s messing with a seriously high up judge... It's going to bite her skanky but BIG time... Wait and see😆😆
I agree 👍 skanky flaps said she's got a new accountant to sort out all her finances, well, let's see, good old Judge Schaeffer is giving her just enough of an adjournment to prove what she's saying, or get more evidence against her. Wonderful.

Reactions: 10
Judge Schaffer adjourned the proceedings until November 18 for a directions hearing, and Katie may have to undergo an examination for the court to assess her finances.

This is the bit I like.
Yes, me too. I suspect they may send a team of forensic accountants in and those guys, at this level, miss NOTHING. I suspect a lot of it has been siphoned to her mother or into a trust for Harvey which Katie and her mother have control of. And those transactions can be overturned if it's decided it was a deliberate attempt to put money out of the official receiver's reach. She could be in a lot of trouble here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Here is a bit more info.
So if she’s on the right path, y is she still abusing people on Instagram? Will she blame that in months to come on not being in the right frame of mind 🤦‍♀️. JESUS, if this is her on the ‘right path’ I’d hate to of seen her behind closed doors at her worst. She’s crude, very immature (worst I’ve ever seen her) loud, commands attention constantly, ignorant and a LIAR! Makes my blood boil how she ducks out of everything! After what she has put Alex and his gf through, how can she say him showing up caused her anxiety to go through the roof?? She deserves every bit of karma she gets, all be it, it’s never a lot 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 15

The lies that come out of her mouth.
Surely the bankruptcy court will know she is no longer a bankable zleb and should not be entitled to freebies? As for Carl claiming he has paid for the holiday.....yeah right!

Reactions: 7
I did mean to come back and tell you that the only car outside is the white convertible Audi

Reactions: 5
This just makes me even more angry!! How is it okay, in her position, to own a house (which must be worth a fair amount, despite the state it’s in) and rent another? The place she’s renting must cost a huge amount each month, and she can’t genuinely need somewhere that big. She could easily get her debts paid off by taking a short personal hit, then rebuilding her life once it’s sorted.
Stop playing the victim and start taking some bloody responsibility!!!
Exactly ! The sluttty, manky, scarecrow doesn't need a large house , she doesn't even have custody of her kids. i thought the mucky mansion would have been taken off her . She winds me up so much with all the tit she gets away with. The selfish cow could fall in tit and come up smelling of roses !

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Exactly ! The sluttty, manky, scarecrow doesn't need a large house , she doesn't even have custody of her kids. i thought the mucky mansion would have been taken off her . She winds me up so much with all the tit she gets away with. The selfish cow could fall in tit and come up smelling of roses !
Some people will always fall down a sewer and come up clutching a Mars Bar instead of a terd, she'll get her Karma one of these days.

So now I've got an earworm:

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma Katrinia,
You fart and blow, you manky ho.......

I need a drink >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

This is the bit I like.
What’s a directions hearing?

Reactions: 3
Standard directions - Justice.gov.uk
www.justice.gov.uk › courts › procedure-rules › civil

22 Jan 2020 — The instructions are known as "directions". The directions are intended to make sure that everything to do with the case is known to the court and to both parties before there is a full court hearing. There are several purposes behind this.
Require guidance? · ‎Wish to compose an order? · ‎Menu of model paragraphs
Aaahhh rightio! Thanks for that. Let’s hope that they make her appear this time then 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
So if she’s on the right path, y is she still abusing people on Instagram? Will she blame that in months to come on not being in the right frame of mind 🤦‍♀️. JESUS, if this is her on the ‘right path’ I’d hate to of seen her behind closed doors at her worst. She’s crude, very immature (worst I’ve ever seen her) loud, commands attention constantly, ignorant and a LIAR! Makes my blood boil how she ducks out of everything! After what she has put Alex and his gf through, how can she say him showing up caused her anxiety to go through the roof?? She deserves every bit of karma she gets, all be it, it’s never a lot 😔
You know what.... Looking at Katie I do think she is pretending to be confident.. in love....
It's like she sees life as a competition.

I never saw any of her reality shows with Peter until today and she looks, sounds and acts completely different.

Don't think she hasn't got karma you only have to look at her past to see..

She broke up with her true love Peter, or dumped rather.
Shes lost her huge home.
All big contracts, merchandising, equestrian range, haircare, perfumes, cosmetics, fashion etc...

Not got any of them on the go.

She was popular with guys, women and kids. She has lost all that. They don't flood to her makeup seminars, talks etc.

Her ever changing face and body has seen some botched ops (boobs, teeth etc)

So she has lost a lot evidently.Her fame. Earning potential. Popularity.Fans.

She is clinging on all she can trying to make herself look like she's got it all. Maybe this is more to compete with exs.
She won't admit she's fallen/Struggling etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Years ago wasn’t her brother in control of her finances? I remember one of her shows I think it what when she was married to Alex she had to ring her brother to ask if she could buy something

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.