Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Oh Katie you just are the gift that keeps on giving.
I used to really like Kate back in the day, now I watch for the laughs. But at the same time I find it all quite sad that she’s ended up this way.
a girl who once had everything is now just the lowest of the low trying to hold on to her looks and her pin up image. She’s totally lost it hasn’t she? She’s butchered her face and body and as for her home life where do we even start?!!! She’s let the kids down so much and there is no way she should be allowed to have more.
she’s an addict, she’s addicted to attention and she’s addicted to the same cycle she does every time she meets a guy. We go through all this hes the one, a mans man, puts me in his place‘ crap every. Single. Time.
she’s just a joke now. I truly think she needs help before this relationship with Cole deteriorates - because it won’t ever end well for Kate.
I do sometimes wonder if she’s just a complete prick or if she has got some sort of deep rooted issue- I was reading about historic personality disorder and she does display some traits....
person with this disorder might also:
  • Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
  • Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
  • Shift emotions rapidly
  • Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
  • Be overly concerned with physical appearance
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others
  • Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
  • Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
  • Not think before acting
  • Make rash decisions
  • Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
  • Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
I’m not at all excusing her behaviour, just trying to find somewhere to understand it all. I think I’m just in shock in how her life has turned out. I read somewhere that Alex Reid g though she had this personality disorder and it is possible. But I’m not an expert I just can’t get my head around how she’s deteriorating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Facehugger

VIP Member
If Katie had moved in with Coal, or management have rented a house, pretending it's his then I wonder where the guard dog is that she used to have?
Oh she'll behave no use for the poor dog now she's got big hard man Cole to protect her, he can bare his turkey teef at anybody upsetting her can't he.

The dog needs to go elsewhere, poor thing. I'm still sickened that the last time she took it for refresher training at the place it came from, you could see in the pictures it had a shock collar on & she had the remote in her hand. A properly trained guard dog fully responsive to its owners commands doesn't need that shit.

• Angry
  • Sad

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
That really annoys me.... just went through a three hour appointment being checked for breast cancer on my own (lucky for me it’s benign) there was a girl there also on her own who was in her late teens.... it infuriates me that she gets to have someone with her just cos she’s Katie Price.

• Heart
  • Sad

lozenger

Chatty Member
It's really weird how she is so overtly sexual with everything - why on earth does she want everyone to know about the size of her bloke's manhood in such a boasty manner. It's crude and vile, she's not 17 - she actually disgusts me and I'm not easily shocked, it's just criiiinge :cautious:

WickedWendy

She needs to buy a new sofas and matching dining chairs by Thursday? Needs? I didn't know people in Bankruptcy could buy big ticket items, or are we pretending boy toy is paying for it?

Cloud Chaser

I know it's Kris's car in the background so looks like an old video but I don't understand why the person would wait that long to post this (not that it's right)
Because Katie holds information and stories back ready for when she needs them.

This video appears just as public image of her is in the pan and she gets to shout #Harveyslaw from the Maldives!

The video was first mentioned yesterday in the Suns comments, which she showed she reads in her Instagram story.

She left it up! A lady from an Autism Charity highlights it and within minutes Katie is posting on her story about it.

The other children have their fathers. Who takes care of Harvey. There must be someone..adult social care? What about his Doctors? I know someone with Autism and their meltdowns and violent episodes are often due to change or confusion. That poor man needs stability.

How can we help him? Another lockdown is imminent and I’m genuinely worried for him.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Please can a follower post on his and her Instagram and ask her royal skankiness about this photo with NO glittery splints!??😖😡😠 and we can see Cole anti troll response, arse licking fans and... Negative comments from normal pple !!!
Where are her scars on her feet? A few weeks ago she showed massive stitches now not so much as a line of red scar. Far too soon for them to have faded entirely and scars don't normally tan evenly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Not sure why she thinks she deserves a nice time. Her children deserve a better Mother, her creditors deserve monies owed to them. She deserves eff all. She doesn't live in the real world.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Not to be too crude, but Harvey was having a really big pee, if he was regularly taken to the loo he wouldn't be in the position of peeing in public. 💯 wrong to video him, but equally wrong of Katie fucking price to be so shit at caring for him that he was exposed like that.

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
As long as Coal realises that once baby Coaletta is born there will be a brief period of OK magazine photo shoots then he'll be a single parent while KP will be off to the Maldives with her next man 🙄.

It's just a conveyor belt of boyfriends for that one. Luckily for her every new man is an upgrade with better morals and a bigger c*ck than the last. Happy days 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I’m going out later and I have to drive past the Essex house so I will fill you in if anyone is home 😂

• Haha

WSS01

I honestly believe shes known about the Harvey twitter Video for some time. It’s kris car. She hasn’t been with Kris for nearly a year and it looks like it was filmed in summertime. I truly believe she’s saved it to use to deflect from her selfish awful behaviour. Fast forward to people questioning her about her feet and suddenly it appears. Why wasn’t it posted a year or so ago? I know it’s not her fault it was filmed but he was hardly relieving himself in a private area. It was a high street for fuck sake. What a horrendous mother. Shouldn't she as a mother make arrangements so the poor boy doesn’t have to go in places like this. His poor siblings too I’d hate for one of mine to have a video like this online.

• Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
Her "team" are reaching hard to try to paint that video of her walking in the restaurant as the first tentative and brave steps in her rehabilitation. I remember the first steps I took (after major surgery for a broken leg) and it didn't take place with such apparent speed and casual air in a public restaurant on the way back from the loo.

• Haha

Uhohno

Chatty Member
That video of Harvey is breaking my heart. Trying to sleep and can't stop thinking about him. I he has Autism and probably won't ever see it/understand but that isn't the point, it shouldn't happen.
Also I don't understand how Katie can just do a written story then a video ad! Shit if that was me I would be on my story ranting and raving and calling people out and explaining the situation!
Yes a 17/18 year old shouldn't be going to the toilet in public, he should have been guarded by a person but I know from experience it's not that simple. Sometimes it's let them going to the toilet where they like, how they like because them having and accident during a meltdown is just, well impossible.. So I get it.
I guess people who haven't had the experienced will have different views. But seriously it's one of those thing, most days are an uphill battle, if they piss in public but it gets you home without a meltdown you are winning..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

lemon_lily

I thought watching her on Celebrity SAS gave some insight into her personality. Even though she was on the show very briefly, that in itself demonstrated to me that she courts chaos. She loves the drama and when that is stripped away and/or she has people around her that don’t buy into that BS, she’s not interested.
She’s stuck in a pattern of behaviour that is in line with her teenage self. That’s where she’s comfortable because to be anything else now would require real work and effort and admitting to the multiple mistakes. Her ego can’t take criticism or even good plain talking from a genuine source because she just wants to hide behind the age old ‘pricey’. She’s surrounding herself with yes people such as younger ‘yes’ boys desperate for some limelight. It’s all pretty sad really. I get very annoyed to see this person flaunting her holidays and ads for diet products - she just has no values or morals. When she feels attacked, she will hide behind the eldest child to elicit some empathy from the public about how wonderful a mum she is. It’s all a game to her.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Someone posted a YouTube clip from a documentary about her life pre peter, I followed it and then started watching episodes from her various reality shows. She most definitely always had issues, body dysmorphia, low self esteem, very insecure etc etc. She was permanently in bad form in her marriage to peter and there was something about him that I can't put my finger on, i really don't think it was all her. The woman is completely lost now, doesn't resemble in any way the person she was. I actually feel really sorry for her, its sad and she needs help. Somebody needs to disable her WiFi, she's addicted to attention. In one episode I watched she was being followed by huge hoards of paps, those days are long gone. It'll be the morgue for her if somebody doesn't step in.

• Heart