Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant

"Carl's love and support has clearly been the best medicine." - for broken f***ing feet??? This guy is literally Jesus

Reactions: 29
More crap from her PR Walking for a split second, explain the bathroom walk as well then!

Reactions: 12
I wish we got Carl's video before he deleted it

He's not there to aid her she was fucking dancing side to side she's fine

Has anyone seen the twitter video of Harvey it's so sad
Omg just seen that!! where are his carers?

Reactions: 5
Well I tried loading the dvd on to Youtube, and on toTattle, but failed on both occasions. Maybe the disc is copyrighted.

Reactions: 1
Yes, because a restaurant is the very best place to take your ‘first few steps’ to test your precipitous recovery after totally smashing up your feet. What a load of old shit.

Reactions: 16
They obviously don't watch her YouTube videos where she said she's already walking

Reactions: 3
They obviously don't watch her YouTube videos where she said she's already walking
Yes, and she aid she was proving the doctors wrong!!! Er no, they said, "you CAN'T walk," as in "mustn't." Not, go ahead and do it anyway."

Reactions: 7
Those were hardly "first steps," either!! Whilst she looked a little "wonky," she was well-practised at it.

I cant save it????

Reactions: 1
226 comments !!! Worth reading for a l augh.. mainly slating her... Some good humour/ banter there too... Taking the piss out of bunnycuddles 1990 aka skankyflaps herself!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

She was allegedly pregnant but not with Pete baby..

Reactions: 6
I can’t stop following her antics, it’s like a slow motion car crash. Feel so bad for her children, she really has some issues that need addressing so she can stop this destructive behaviour cycle

Carlma Carlma Carla Chameleon
I
226 comments !!! Worth reading for a lsugh.. mainly slating her... Some good humour/ bamter there too... Taking the piss out of bunnycuddles 1990 aka skankyflaps herself!!
[/QUOTE]

The Sun has hilarious comments
I was having my coffee out alone today and spurlting out in hysterics.
My tummy hurt from the funny jokes. There's many one liners.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.