Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member

Oh 'eck 😬
So the children who she loves so much, don't even know she's getting married again. What an absolute shipwreck. Imagine how confused they are. This will not end well. Reminds me of Paula Yates and how fucked up she left her children!

Reactions: 34
Reading between the lines of the daily mail article and the way they are saying the kids don't like him, I'm inclined to think he was the attacker after all.
I really didn't think he was (I thought unpaid drug debts) they've never made strong statements like that about any of her previous partners.
I think he did hit her but I think the circumstances are more likely to be her wanting more drugs/drink and him saying no. Can imagine her ranting and screaming and he would have slapped her to shut her up/calm her down. Not saying that’s ok, just don’t think she’s totally innocent and we don’t know the whole story.

Stmarco

As I said earlier the press have a lot to answer for as they printed her lies as truths. But it would appear maybe some have started to realise the gravity of the situation they could potentially find themselves in. If she does do something drastic these people could be investigated. Some appear to have changed their tune and now want to distance themselves ie Dan Wotton.

The reality is the image she and the press tried to portray was never true. And when you have a life of lies it can't last forever.
Hopefully this really will be the time this turd is flushed for good.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Welp ... Looks like I wont be getting ANY work done today .... I declare today, a day of rest, and doing fuck all ... I cant tear myself away :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I go on a fb page where we discuss getting older, fashion, makeup etc and I’ve just posted this photo up as an example. I really didnt think I would ever be looking at Pamela Anderson to illustrate this but I thought this was beautiful, she’s carrying middle age weight and no doubt she’s had subtle Botox etc but compare and contrast with skanky ten years her junior!

Attachments

Reactions: 33

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

So is Chris Harris following the gruesome twosome around pretending to be a pap?
I also think those pics are from yesterday as she's wearing the same stupid joggers she had on when the went food hunting at 3am 🙄. Last night at Cami Knickers she was wearing a dead zebra. Crawl however seems to still be in the same joggers from the flight?
Bridal shop..."good day ma'am, how can we help you? Are you needing money or food? You look homeless. Oh, sorry, you're getting married & want a dress. Yes, let me direct you over here to the small, fat & wide section"

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Having had a peruse of Keiran's IG is the amount of love he gets from Aisleyne....

I thought Aisleyne was supposed to be BFF's with KP?

Obviously, she can be friends with both... It just struck me as odd.
Aisleyne was the first to mention Biffo as the attacker. I wonder if she got that info from Keiran.

• Wow

oogling

VIP Member
As I said earlier the press have a lot to answer for as they printed her lies as truths. But it would appear maybe some have started to realise the gravity of the situation they could potentially find themselves in. If she does do something drastic these people could be investigated. Some appear to have changed their tune and now want to distance themselves ie Dan Wotton.

The reality is the image she and the press tried to portray was never true. And when you have a life of lies it can't last forever.
Hopefully this really will be the time this turd is flushed for good.
Maybe the papers are pissed because they tried to be ‘clever’ sneaky fuckers and slither off to Vegas unannounced and she probably has a contract/deal with the red tops, and having some random Joe public break the news on Twatter means the red tops open their ‘safe of truths’ and spill a few titbits to remind skankpants of their lucrative handshake! Said handshake was done many years ago and dumbfuck coal has NO idea how this game really works, but having dipped his toe in, thinks he has it sorted (just like Boyson)! That’s the problem with dumb fucks…they get a tiny bit of info and think they’re experts…the nuance of the rules simply fly past their little pea brains!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
The general consensus is she lied on the ESTA for all the other reasons you mentioned

Sent it to him from an alt
Still trying to get out of paying her debts by moving abroad, mmmmmm, the court might have something to say about that. Hopefully they will now remove her passport.

• Heart

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Her pupils are pinpricks, she’s on the sniff, look at the difference between the subdued footage we’ve seen with car wash. Also you can tell she’s off her face because the video isn’t as filtered as usual, look at the difference between her haggered skin and camis , we know how she likes to try and look better than the next female. She wants to be very careful, with carwashs penchent for material things that house and that woman look a whole lot more exciting than that messy, dirty scragend with a load of kids!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
The vibe I get at this point is, she has nothing left to lose so she's going balls to the wall with a hedonistic long suicide. Her house repossession this week was likely the finally nail in her coffin. When shes talking about the kids going to live with her in Vegas, she knows it's BS...when those cameras stop rolling she's a shell of a human.
100% this 👏. I remember thinking last year when she was showing off her Xmas decs how far she'd fallen..from a professionally decorated mansion to someone looking like they'd done a smash n grab in Dunelm and deposited it all in Carl's semi. She must look back and die a little inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Not sure what Pete has sold to the DM because I don’t read it (these people love to court the tabloids until the tables turn) but Katie you can’t blame other people for your mental health problems. If you are, it shows you’re not taking them seriously. The worst Instagram stories are becoming embarrassing but that one is too much. Just can’t imagine posting stuff to the WORLD about my kids dad, that would hurt my babies, and my kids dad is a damn sight worse than Peter Fucking Andre

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Anyway , let’s cut to the chase , shall we have a bet on date of death & method of death ?
Any of her wedding anniversaries, cause of death will be malfunction of her clunge. It will implode like a supernova and take half of Essex with it, including two kebab shops and a secondhand car dealership (not Crawl's cos he owns fuck all)

• Haha
  • Heart