Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Okay, now I've finally finished laughing at the mad bitch......who the fuck does she think she is announcing that her & Crawl are moving there with the kids? Clearly that'll never happen. BUT what about the poor little ones going to school today to hear from classmates that they're moving to America with their mummy & 'Crawl. They would be absolutely terrified especially as they hate Crawl. I cannot imagine how Kieran is going to reassure them this morning that that is not going to happen.
Clearly Junior & Princess will know it's bollocks but not the little ones.
What a disgusting low life narcissistic tramp she is.
I actually feel sick for those poor babies 😡😭

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Badirene

VIP Member
Jail bells ring
Are you listening
In her hooter
Coke is glistening
A dreadful sight
Hope Cole's happy tonight
Living in a Katie wonderland

Gone away is the jailbird
She can't pay, he has a new bird
He sings an Insania song
Drags Dr Emily along

In the meadow we can build a snowman
Then pretend that he's an Instagram star
He'll say: Are you married?
We'll say: No man
But you can do the job
Before she falls face down

Later on
We'll conspire
How to run away
From creditors ire,
The plans that we've made
Are fucked in every way

In this festive season Katie is truly the gift that keeps on giving (kinda like herpes, which.... oh never mind)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Jessiemouse25

Reading between the lines of the daily mail article and the way they are saying the kids don't like him, I'm inclined to think he was the attacker after all.
I really didn't think he was (I thought unpaid drug debts) they've never made strong statements like that about any of her previous partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 59

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So in the latest Itsasham shit fest with Cami Knickers rolling round on the floor (fuck knows why), you can clearly hear an American dude (possibly Knickers hubby), saying something like "I think you've both been drinking".
Seems to be no sign of Crawl's presence at this shit show 🤔 Maybe he's with his family who live in Vegas doncha know....which would explain why he's been 32 times....let me spell that out for you, THIRTY TWO TIMES 👍

Skanky's laugh on that Itsasham is positively manic. It sounds fake & deranged.

Any comment Amy fucking Price? Anything to say? Please take the opportunity to remind us how ill & fragile your daughter is. And how we should all be respectful & give her the privacy she needs to fully commit to her healing & recovery.

To be fair it was stated in some shit article that she was leaving The Priory (she was never in there) to continue her recovery at home with family. It never actually said whose family & where 🤣🤣

Dan Wooton has spoken out..... PLEASE will others follow his lead now??

Pete & Kieran you have my sympathy as you try to find a way to navigate your much loved children through this latest shit show. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for them & you. Emily & Michelle you are amazing mother's to those children. It must be nearly impossible to deal with the fallout from the bitch that birthed them.

I don't think I'll be getting much done today.....coffee anyone ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
In a rare moment of clarity, after surveying the shit storm that is raging over the trip to Vegas, and prospective marriage, Woods has his car stencilled with his thoughts…..

77807365-ED23-4D6D-BDA1-D22DD7F902F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm back 😃😃😃😃🥰🥰💖🤗💕😘 xx.
So much to catch up on.

Thread 79 and I'm only on page 3 of thread 77 😄🧵 xx.

Resizer_16366831108570.jpg

Will start tomorrow night though as tired 😄 xx

Resizer_16215556639412.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Ecosse

VIP Member
I think it's hilarious how she accuses Peter and Kieran of cashing in on her name! Like her name has any sort of cachet!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Jessiemouse25

Funny how two random Instagram accounts- with no profile images comment in her defence one after the other.

Hi Katie , Hi Karl 👋 have a lovely wedding huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Well done for the grab, the media will be nicking this later, gonna cause a storm 😁
Send this in to Dan Wootto.

Katie says she can't understand why she is getting so much bad press in the media right now, is she actually for real?????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
pwiccccceeeeee ` 63 ` .... Looked relaxed after a night of boozing, and sniffing the old columbian marching powder ` sniff sniff ` .... while hobbling on her mangled ` trotters ` with her beau ` colegate ` 16 .. as they entered an ` army and navy thrift store ` .... for the upcoming nuptials ... her long ` fake ` .. matted ... over processed crusty ... blond nylon locks ... cascading over her ` butch ` shoulders .... as she looked through, the bargain bin ..... ` cole ` the muppet, who has visited Las Vegas ` his second home ` on no more than ` 32 ` occasions, was still wearing the same piss, drink, KFC stained tracksuit, he has been wearing since his arrival in ` sin city ` ( pheeewwwwwwwww:sick::sick::sick::sick: ) .... pwicccceeee managed to ` crack ` a smile, showing her dayglo teeffff, despite the horrendous hangover and come down, from the nights frivolous partayyiiinnngggg .... ` sniff sniff ` ( I AEEINNTT ERE TA PARTAEEEYYYYYY ... ` SNIFF ... SNIFF ` ... both looked utterly confused and ` very special indeed ` .... as they walked hand in hand, in the Vegas heat ... the ` sham ` wedding seems to still be on .... How exciting!! 🤩🤩🤩 ...... ( we are awaiting comment from ` fucking amy .... the fucking old hag bag ... the st apostle .... TOP FUCKING ENABLER :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... concerning her ` devil's spawn ` latest fuck up .... in sunny ole sin city 🤨🤨🤨 ) ...... :unsure::unsure::unsure::oops:
Her transition is complete....

doggy.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
she has just give live I managed to screen recording it for others who won’t be up and may miss it. I will say she is absolutely deluded saying she is moving I there as she will NEVER EVER get a green card with one of her convictions let alone all of them

Sorry guys had to upload it to a hosting site here it is

Unbelievable! KP "I'm getting slaughtered in the media at the moment and I don't understand why". Words fail me and that doesn't happen very often!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Anna666

VIP Member
It's good to see, after the many years of her being vile to others, she has ended up with the ` man ` she deserves ... I hope he fucks her up good and proper in every way ( she had the opportunity to walk away, but decided to stay, thats on her, and her alone ) ... No ... it is not nice for the children, but they will eventually grow and see her for what she is, children are also very resilient, if they have good caregivers giving them all the love possible, seeing to all their emotional needs, allowing them to be children, which is their right ... price will just become a distant memory for them ... I don't much care for Pete or Kieron, but they are both doing what needs to be done for their children, as are the stepmothers ... I also think, this is all a blessing for price, children are a burden to her, get in the way, of her ` life `... seeing them once a month, in a controlled environment, is exactly as she wants it ... the lazy twat, dosent have a maternal bone in her body, so this situation is perfect for her ... others doing the hard work, while she lives her delusional fairytale with ` fuck boy ` and by staying with him, she has given him the go ahead, to be as abusive as he wants ... and she will allow it, because this mug boy is her last chance saloon ` in relationship terms ` she will cling on to him for dear life ... It WAS ` cole ` who lamped her one, stamped on her face and he WILL do it again, I also believe those two small children witnessed it all, and are extremely traumatised ... the fact she has chosen a fucking abusive, violent, dangerous thug, over her children, tells us all we need to know, where her priorities lie ( between her legs ) ... sadly there are ` women ` out there, who do exactly what she is doing, will do anything to keep a man, their children dont even enter the equation, very sad

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
This is actually BRILLIANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So the deluded mare thinks she & Crawl are gonna be a big power couple in the USA now? Really? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And as an afterthought she adds that the kids will be moving with them 🤣🤣 Yup, that's soooooo gonna happen.
Love the way she abruptly finishes it when Cami Knickers says something about the truth coming out but she can't say what that is right now 🤣🤣🤣

And the comments going up the screen from deluded fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, Amy fucking Price, what ya gotta say about all this?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Anna666

VIP Member
Michelle said this on her Insta, with a photo of ALL the children, well done, this should piss off the bitch no end ... Its finally happening, the backlash .... " Literally live my life for these kids 💙💗💙💙 it’s what you do as a parent, you put their needs before your own, I’m so proud to be able to say I’m a good Mum 💕 " ..... (y):giggle: ... someone needs to explain to price, that the US ... particularly after the 15th Dec, when sentence is passed, and yet another conviction is added to her long criminal record, will NOT touch her with a barpole ... she`d better enjoy herself now, as she wont be stepping on American soil again, and with her history, convictions ... im surprised they allowed her in this time ( my cousins husband was refused entry, due to a drug conviction from his youth, so how she has managed this, is confusing, they are very strict ) ... I think in her deluded thick mind, she honestly believes she can move to the States, and everything in the UK gets erased ... also if Vegas is MUG BOYS second home ... why are they staying with this other whore Kami Li? ( she was thoroughly revolting in big brother from what I remember ) ..... pwiccceee? ... you`re living in lala land ... and as for the children joining you ... Loooooooooooool ... this ludicrous comedy shitshow, just gets better and better .... nice to see Keiron and Pete have FINALLY grown some balls ... its about fucking time ... 👊👊👊 .. and as for this latest video, she is clearly off her fucking nut .. this wont be ending well, its those children I feel for😔😔😔 ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

plinky

VIP Member
I doubt PA and KH are making money from her - they haven’t sold a story, they have leaked one. PA has his own income stream and it’s not based on absolutely anything to do with KP apart from their children - of which she does the same thing.
KH also doesn’t seem to be making money off her name either on OF or his fitness business. And it’s not like he’s getting any maintenance from KP whilst he has her kids 24/7 so you know what, I don’t blame him for making some extra income! Not like KP is supporting them!

Reactions: 47