Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The thing is they are what they are; two members of the ill-educated, graceless, unmannerly, chav, animal, underclass scum. We're at fault expecting them to be any better than they are.
Well you can be totally uneducated, from the poorest family, but still know it's right to put your kids first.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Whl1994

VIP Member
My offering for a new title: Got the licence, hit the skids, shame she forgot about her kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Timz

VIP Member
Propofol, Fentanyl, Midazolam, Morphine, Ketamine… nope they’re not the Power Rangers… They are KP’s bridesmaids to get her thru the Big Day! 😂

• Haha

Hammers of hell

The fact that the she "doesn't know why she gets bad press" speaks volumes about her understanding of what is both morally and socially acceptable behaviour! So much for rehab and remorse, she won't change because she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong?!

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
OMG listen to her cackling on her stories, truly out of her skull.
Just saw her live... Omg that fake put on daft laugh was pathetic, and the way she was acting in the reflection in the glass doors, they all looked like they were drunk or high. Hope someone involved in her court case is saving all these videos and posts to show the judge

Angelic37

VIP Member
So then, another little point. I was under the impression she was marrying wanky to appease her muvver, so Saint Amy the Apostle can see her happily wed 4 evva (yet again) but this time to Prince Chow Mein - The One (again)? Where are they all then? Where is Saint Amy? Where are the army of clinkers that usually accompany her to her weddings? Could it be that Mommy Dearest has declined the offer to see her scabby daughter plummet down ever further by marrying old Biffa? :)

Yer on yer own with this one skanky because even der Fairmli have opted out of the charade of the latest Veeegas weddin' fiasco :)

It would be a shame if she got her passport revoked and the yanks bundled her onto a flight back :)
Amy fucking Price has, imho, reached her limit. She will know it was Wanky that hit her, she will know she'll still be drinking and taking drugs and she will know she's turned her back on her kids. Even Amy will have her limit and I think at this stage she will have washed her hands of her. She might be a dick but she's not stupid. She knows how this is gonna end and even she can only enable so much. At this point Katie has lost everyone except Cole. Why the fuck can she not say Carl?! It's not a difficult word ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Don't think Cami Li taking KP & Cole to a gun range in Vegas on Saturday is appropriate with her MH problems.

• Wow
  • Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
That laugh she does on her stories, she sounds over the top and high as a kite
Imagine if she had the children there with her? Poor Jett would be traumatised around that energy. Makes you wonder what they have been around, and with Carl on top of it all! Carl looks like he could turn in a second, his attitude and behaviour around Harvey has always been concerning. They really arent safe around her anymore. You would think by hitting rock bottom she would try her best to get clean and get her kids back but Katie never listens to anyone and that's her downfall.
I can't stop thinking about her children and what they are going through, at least sensitive little Jett is in safety now and in the loving arms of Michelle.

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
That Kieran should be making lots of money off Katie is ridiculous. why would he pose with a butt plug on only fans if that was the case?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MrMagoo

Sorry if this has already been covered, but how did she manage to get a visa to enter the states? She wouldn't be legible for the two year visa waiver so would have to apply to the American embassy for one. She may have been given a visa previously thats still active, but I would have thought this would be nulled upon being arrested and charged with a further offence?

I still think there is something incredibly fishy about the drug driving charge being dropped which would make it virtually impossible to travel to the States. If the initial press reports are true, she admitted to the police she had taken cocaine, but the police advised they wouldn‘t pursue this as they had enough evidence for drink driving charge. This doesn’t really make sense as I have seen many people in the past convicted of both

• Heart
In the KP Death stakes i'll take - January - Locked in a room by Peter Andre and made to listen to Mysterious girl until her ears bleed and she dies from severe blood loss. Then the dogs eat her new face.

• Haha
  • Heart

NancyPants21

Congratulations to @NancyPants21 on the winning title ❤
Oh wow, as a lurker/occasional poster I didn't expect this. Thank you lovely Krusties, I still haven't finished the last thread, a tiny bit of catching up to do.
Her story is entering an interesting phase. I have a feeling her family are fucked off with her after their plea for privacy.
He's turning into mega twat (ok, already was). There's gonna be some shizz going down. Who's sharing my popcorn? ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Will ` amy fucking price .. the fucking apostle ` be releasing yet another vomit inducing statement ... in between her big gulps of oxygen, defending her spoilt deranged, cackling ... fucking brat of a monster .. in due course??? .... come on ` amy fucking price ... we dare you ` ... lets see how, her ENABLERS spin this recent BS :poop::poop::poop::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart