Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why anyone is surprised she isn't a permanent resident of the Priory, that was never stated as a condition of her bail.
She had to engage with, meaning whatever was finalised with the court. The details that were released to the press did not state that she had to stay inside the Priory until 15th December.

The press lie, it's a given. Anything you read in the redtops, just take it with a large pinch of salt.

The press are unlikely to print photos that don't belong to the person sending them. The royalties belong to whoever took the pictures. It isn't impossible but it's unlikely.

It's all incredibly unfair, especially to those who have directly suffered because of the witch. But she isn't a prisoner, isn't sectioned, and is bound to be out and about.
Let's just hope her ego trips her up at some point soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
You would think so, wouldn't you. I'm just at a loss at how many chances she gets.

At little Sid is ok, CW showing on his IG stories running around Daddy Woods's garden.
Little Sid is the only one with any redeeming qualities !! 🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What on earth is the point of the Priory? It seems that, after the horrible thing has been photographed out and about in Sheen, you're free to come and go as you please. What's the good of that for an addict? This whole thing is an insult to everybody waiting for her to be brought to book for her crimes. Besides it also proves she is not skint. If it was just reckless credit card spending she'd have maxed them out long before now and the monthly repayments would be huge. She's obviously kept all the money she's earned this year to herself with no intention of putting any of it into the payback pot. Ooooohhh I do hope I see her today.
Can't wait to see the pictures of you and Skanky having a showdown. No holding back Joanna! Shoot from the hip!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely the gruesome twosome must be off to Turkey for either new teeth, a tattoo or two or face mouldings? G

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely the gruesome twosome must be off to Turkey for either new teeth, a tattoo or two or face mouldings? G
Just watched a clip of Junior 'dancing.' If you turn the volume down you'd assume he was doing The Birdie Song!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just looked at the website for the underware shop she was in shheen uncovered a pair of briefs 47 pound a bra 96 pound she is bankrupt she should be shopping in primark not expensive shops(and paying crediters back)

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Where has his new accent come from, or has he always sounded like that? I thought he was from Hampshire?
It's called "Jafaican". I can't stand it. Even actors on adverts and presenters are using it. Give me the real Jamaican accent any day, not this fake gangsta wannabe crap.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
just looked at the website for the underware shop she was in shheen uncovered a pair of briefs 47 pound a bra 96 pound she is bankrupt she should be shopping in primark not expensive shops(and paying crediters back)
I doubt very much that she’d be able to get an off-the-shelf bra to fit those massive bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does this mean it's still under investigation? If so, then it can't be Wanky, surely he couldn't be seen with the so called 'victim'.
Well you would think not, but between KP being apparently uncooperative and the fact she has no regard for any laws and rules, probably doesn’t give a 💩 and thinks it will all just ‘go away’

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does this mean it's still under investigation? If so, then it can't be Wanky, surely he couldn't be seen with the so called 'victim'.
But it can’t be anyone else.
32 = same age as CW
Arrested for assault & Coercive control = CC only applicable in an intimate relationship
KP’s minions moving her stuff out the day after the alleged assault
Unless there’s another 32 y/o bloke that’s been shagging KP in CW’s house in the early hours of the morning.,,even for her, that’s a stretch.
Consider the other evidence - no official insta posts of them as a couple since the incident.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.