Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this on the Twitter. I’m still quite a newbie here, but appears people on this thread are “vicious”. 😱😁

What you lot like 🤪🤣

I doubt I’ll ever be saying anything positive about Pwice, unless she announces her total retirement from public life for good. I’d support her in that 😁
Fact is that skaky promotes a feeling of absoluted HATRED on a number of fronts and yet the media are oblivious to it all for some unknown, unfathomable reason. WHY????????????????????

Here people say it out loud & proud and theres bugger-all they can do about it because they don't control the Delete Buton as they did at the Scum or any of the rest of 'em. I doubt any of her sycophants would dare to pop their head over the parapet for fear of being annihilated in seconds

I don't watch anything on the BBC, especially NOT the news since its all given a nice Woke Makeover before hitting the screens :(

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16497493/katie-price-spotted-first-time-since-leaving-the-priory/

'for the first time since leaving the Priory.............................." Was it EVER actually in there?? :mad:

Have they somehow missed it's shopping expedition to the outlet mall in Bicester??

And a lingerie shop too. Back to babymaking again then so wanky had better be successful this time hadn't he now she's had to spread a few more stonking-great lies to the police to cover up his Handiwork :)

Notice in the shop window they've dressed the mannequins in their best Skanky Masks too :ROFLMAO: Better looking than the face on It though - jeez - and that was AFTER these "treatments! what a state it is!!
1634884190280.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm now totally confused!

In The Scum KP 'spotted' out for the first time. It would take a half decent journalist 10 mins to find out this is untrue:

1. Alledgedly spotted at Bichester (no photo evidence).

2. Ditto Cheltenham (no photo evidence).

3. Spotted and photograped in Sports Direct with Wanky and Harvey.

4. Then this outing, which was captured by Click News Media, another agency that flogs pap shots to the press. I've no recollection of her using them before, maybe her other 'go to' paps have binned her off.

That's 2 confirmed and 2 rumoured sightings. If I can work this out why can't the press? I really don't understand the blatant and obvious lies?

Reactions: 24
Am I going blind (possibly) or is it just tit reporting (probably) but I don’t see her ‘puffing on a vape’ in any of those photos? Just fannying around taking the piss as usual.
Wanky was promoting vapes though. She probably uses them for her coke habit

Hey that's East Sheen. About a 10 minute walk from the Priory. I'm out and around there all day doing my dog walking. God I hope I bump into her. On behalf of us all I'll have plenty to say!😄😄😂
Have your camera ready Joanna :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We must have very different perspectives then because I see her as a frightful Mother who is about as insightful as a Cadbury's creme egg. And if we're setting the bar of Motherhood as not having your kids taken away from you then that's a pretty low bar. And her face is on the way to being ruined. Katona's bloody lucky her kids were not taken away from her when she was married to Mark Croft and locking herself in the bog to snort coke and drink lambrusco.
Children’s social care uses the phrase ‘good enough’ parenting and how the parenting consistently meets the child’s basic needs, including providing a home and emotional safety. Have either KP or KK done that?
Not to mention protecting children from risk. Letting children live in a mucky home is deemed neglect and a risk to health, as dramatic as it may seem.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So the photos are set up pap shots, so why does she look so rough?? I’m damn sure that if I knew my photo was going to be published I’d at least brush my hair (real), put on some nice clothes (not JYY) and smile a bit 🤣. She looks cheap and like she doesn’t give a toss about her appearance despite all the surgery and fakery.

This latest face lift is really bad, there’s not enough space between her nose and top lip. Looks like she’s inhaling her mustache through her nostrils.

• Haha
So the photos are set up pap shots, so why does she look so rough?? I’m damn sure that if I knew my photo was going to be published I’d at least brush my hair (real), put on some nice clothes (not JYY) and smile a bit 🤣. She looks cheap and like she doesn’t give a toss about her appearance despite all the surgery and fakery.

This latest face lift is really bad, there’s not enough space between her nose and top lip. Looks like she’s inhaling her mustache through her nostrils.
You'd think she'd want to be captured in all her sheer gawjusness (yeah haha), not like she's been scrubbing the bogs using one of her manky wigs & wearing some trashy old rags. I get it that she wants to somehow promote said trashy old rags by wearing them all the time but looking like this is not going to persuade the majority of people to rush online to buy them - Jeez - I wouldn't dress a scarecrow like that!!!

I also doubt she has sanctioned this pap intrusion because for a start she's obviously not had access to the filter bank to stick Foxy Sexy on herself again, therefore this is going to be another non-story about how the paparazzi are ruining her tragic existence and profiting from her abject misery :(

Reactions: 17
Hey that's East Sheen. About a 10 minute walk from the Priory. I'm out and around there all day doing my dog walking. God I hope I bump into her. On behalf of us all I'll have plenty to say!😄😄😂
She's a bit of a pleb to be in East Sheen, she should go back to Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think the look is 'I'm focussing on my recovery, feel sorry for me' look. But as usual she's bollocked it up by not being able to resist getting her talons, hair done and a spraytan.

Right about the nose/top lip debarkle. She ASKED the Butch of Istanbul to chop off some of the skin between the 2 and lift her lip closer to her snout!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She's a bit of a pleb to be in East Sheen, she should go back to Essex.
Oh she's distinctly Non-U for East Sheen dahlink! Poor Ant and Dec might have the gross misfortune to bump into der fing. Horreurs!!!!

BTW how many spray tans and nail jobs does one need in the course of week anyway? Particularly if you are "Not Going Out", staying off the internet (allegedly) and recovering??

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She’s playing the victim… trying to be clever maybe ? Xx

Reactions: 21
Long time lurger but really angry that her bankruptcy hearing being postponed was not mentioned. She should have used the money spent on beauty treatments on paying back what she owes. My mum would prefer that then me spending it on presents for her birthday though my mum has more morals
And the beauty treatments ain't working

ffs. They have played the sympathy card too that the trip was to buy iron lung a birthday present. No words.
Sexy underwear for Mumma - wouldn't she prefer new teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is the point of the Priory? It seems that, after the horrible thing has been photographed out and about in Sheen, you're free to come and go as you please. What's the good of that for an addict? This whole thing is an insult to everybody waiting for her to be brought to book for her crimes. Besides it also proves she is not skint. If it was just reckless credit card spending she'd have maxed them out long before now and the monthly repayments would be huge. She's obviously kept all the money she's earned this year to herself with no intention of putting any of it into the payback pot. Ooooohhh I do hope I see her today.

• Heart
  • Angry
So she is back to selling trashy stories about her trashy life to the trashy newspapers!

• Angry
Reactions: 18

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If nothing else doesn't the fact that she's already resurfaced in the papers prove that she has no intention of changing her lifestyle and therefore habits? Is nobody involved with her case seeing this? It makes her stay in the Priory look what it is, a total farce to buy her time before the bankruptcy and drink AND DRUG driving charges are resumed. When my friend's husband was in there years ago ( he was in there the same time as Robbie Williams, said he was a nice quiet guy) he wasn't allowed out for the whole of his stay. No phone, no letters and not even a visitor for the first few weeks, so what's going on in there with her? He hadn't even committed any offences. Having said that it was a complete waste of money. 15k down the drain, he came out and went straight down the pub the next day! It only works if you want it to.

• Heart
Smoking man pole has been a trait for a while

And not by Cum Boy Carl but by the Courts.

Soon be back in the trash media with multiple stories/fantasies. There will be a flood of bleeding heart stories. Iron Lung Mummy Price, Harvey, Engine and Rabbit. What a great daughter and mother it is(nt). Laying the media pathway to its court appearance in Dec.
Ha ha hahahaha, Engine and Rabbit, I can't stop giggling.😂😂😂

Oh and also just to let all her cronies who always say we hide on here and wouldn't say it to her face. If and hopefully when I do see her in East Sheen I will be probably be better off just telling her who I am and suggesting she reads my posts about her on here. I've never said anything rude, funny or truthful that I wouldn't say to her face. Just know that after 7 seconds of me calling her out she'd just walk away swearing or get bully boy to kick me to the kerb!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.