Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh...

Vaping? Since when was she a smoker?
That article is just a total PR puff piece, the media are going to back her all the way aren’t they. They know the truth, they just don’t go there. I guess all the clicks (myself included) reading this drivel are the reason, they view her as a click bait cash cow, so won’t rock the boat.

When I saw the drink/drive charge, thought this is it, she‘s finally done for, no one will touch her now, even Pwice can’t dodge this.

Unreal, it looks like she will yet again escape a much deserved punishment and loss of her remaining medua contracts. Can see now, she may well be back larger than ever, telling lies about slapgate, bankruptcy, ,the car crash, priory, all the bs she speaks. The media going along with it all, prob get another TV slot.

She is untouchable. 😡

Thing is, as someone said earlier in this thread, she truly is a mess, another fall will come, especially with that violent thing she‘s back with, and surely that will be the end of this charade of a public life. One can hope.

Feel so sorry for all the people she’s conned, the media are bastards for playing this game with her. God it makes me so mad 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I going blind (possibly) or is it just tit reporting (probably) but I don’t see her ‘puffing on a vape’ in any of those photos? Just fannying around taking the piss as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been looking at the photos of her shopping and, can I see her engagement ring on her finger? Is it the 'stolen' one or has Crawl spent another fortune on a new one? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uh oh...

Smoking man pole has been a trait for a while

Let's hope that in December she is banged up!
And not by Cum Boy Carl but by the Courts.

Soon be back in the trash media with multiple stories/fantasies. There will be a flood of bleeding heart stories. Iron Lung Mummy Price, Harvey, Engine and Rabbit. What a great daughter and mother it is(nt). Laying the media pathway to its court appearance in Dec.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurger but really angry that her bankruptcy hearing being postponed was not mentioned. She should have used the money spent on beauty treatments on paying back what she owes. My mum would prefer that then me spending it on presents for her birthday though my mum has more morals

Reactions: 25

unb"bleeping"lievable I knew this would happen!
As soon as her (couldn't go to court for her bankruptcy hearing because of her MH, DR gave her a sick note bollocks) had passed she'd show face again, it was predictable 😡😡😡
With the bath bomb crap and something new coming on her other kp page and that dick Crawl showing face again.
They've just taken everyone for mugs

Get ready for endless daily stories again and the big Exclusive in The scum (Carl has saved me,im clean and sober) duck off

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Uh oh...

ffs. They have played the sympathy card too that the trip was to buy iron lung a birthday present. No words.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She needs the attention. She’s wanting to be seen, dressed in bright colours to attract attention. She could go out incognito 🥸 and we’d be none the wiser. But she needs to be seen and talked about, this is her validation. Being papped is just another of her addictions.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I was just about to say the same thing. Maybe swapping one addiction for another which is never a good idea.
Nah, she's not swapping an addiction: Shopping is an old one. Let's hope she's buying healthy food for the kids + no booze or sniff.

Reactions: 11
That article is just a total PR puff piece, the media are going to back her all the way aren’t they. They know the truth, they just don’t go there. I guess all the clicks (myself included) reading this drivel are the reason, they view her as a click bait cash cow, so won’t rock the boat.

When I saw the drink/drive charge, thought this is it, she‘s finally done for, no one will touch her now, even Pwice can’t dodge this.

Unreal, it looks like she will yet again escape a much deserved punishment and loss of her remaining medua contracts. Can see now, she may well be back larger than ever, telling lies about slapgate, bankruptcy, ,the car crash, priory, all the bs she speaks. The media going along with it all, prob get another TV slot.

She is untouchable. 😡

Thing is, as someone said earlier in this thread, she truly is a mess, another fall will come, especially with that violent thing she‘s back with, and surely that will be the end of this charade of a public life. One can hope.

Feel so sorry for all the people she’s conned, the media are bastards for playing this game with her. God it makes me so mad 😡
The worst punishment she could have is never being able to get her hair/nails/tan done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is trying to get out ahead of the story coming out that she was not really in the priory and was out shopping.
People got pics and so she had to do something.

Reactions: 17
Urgh .. I just saw Fern the MUA after she got rid of that maggot sticking out her chin .. who pays for this torture 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I despise her. I found this website quite by accident. Then I read her Wiki on here .... I knew she was bad but I didn't realise how bad she was. How the hell does she get away with this?????? It was mainly the animal abuse and her total disregard for animals that got to me but this frankenstein freak of a woman is inhuman. She has destroyed so many lives and she is swanning around getting a tan and shopping without a care in the world. This can't go on surely?? What about her creditors? She is a drunk / drug driver! She could have bleeping killed someone.
And it has all gone quiet on slapgate. I mean WTF she was on the sun the next day selling her story then nada. nowt!

Sorry rant over I just cant believe this piece of tit.
This is the problem, the animal abuse, drunk/drugged driving, exploitation of Harvey, the endless lies about her not terminally ill mother, the bankruptcy that is never dealt with, ripping off gullible people who pay money for her tat and make up classes, the domestic violence fiasco, the endless showing off with the gurning bullying idiot of a boyfriend.........and still absolutely nothing being done and no paper prepared to blow the whole filthy truth over a front page. Up until the accident the TV and media were still trying to push her endlessly down the throats of a public that, about 95% of, either dislike her intensely or can't even remember who she is. Anybody else would have been dumped years ago. There are some brilliant entertainers with genuine talent and likeable TV personalities that have faded into obscurity when their popularity waned yet she still gets booked. I really think it's now time for people to start to question just WHY? Especially as it seems to me that it's looking increasingly likely that in spite of lying about DV, wasting police time, drink/drug driving, she's going to get off again. Just what the hell is going on?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Hey that's East Sheen. About a 10 minute walk from the Priory. I'm out and around there all day doing my dog walking. God I hope I bump into her. On behalf of us all I'll have plenty to say!😄😄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Unmarked and unbranded white bags? Not the only white bags PriceyWoods has encountered. Set up Pap photographs, without a doubt.

She needs the attention. She’s wanting to be seen, dressed in bright colours to attract attention. She could go out incognito 🥸 and we’d be none the wiser. But she needs to be seen and talked about, this is her validation. Being papped is just another of her addictions.
Being papped and man tapped. Priceless has had more men than it has had hot dinners. And it is one chunky monkey. Pizza and pot noodle chaser diet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.