Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Harvey’s college not said this is not a good thing for him to be doing every time I see him in these kind of situations he has this look of fear combined with where am I on his face. Surely if it’s such a great college they must know putting an autistic person in a situation of unfamiliar surroundings and lots of strangers round him will cause him to become stressed. I also think the train company are being very cynical in using him and don’t care about his welfare. He has even been dressed in the Harvey’s law clothes just to promote another one of her enterprises I feel really sorry for him why can’t he just be allowed to have a quiet private life.
Harvey looks like he's wearing pyjamas (tit line of clothing, I know) but at least Skanky isn't there screeching in his ears and vying for attention!

Reactions: 12
It was probably set up by her and she will be earning from it. That is why the poor lad is dressed in that dreadful clothing. I find it very uncomfortable to see him being used as a prop for this train company and that dj guy. I really don't know why SS does not step in or his college to ensure that he is not be used for financial gain by persons other than himself. He cannot give permission due to his disabilities

Reactions: 21
I've had to unfriend someone on FB who posted endless platitudes about Cunty Price after the Harvey documentary and what an 'amazing Mother' she is. bleeping hag has always used that boy for ££££££ and publicity. He is her get out of jail free card and she loves having a disabled child for all the kudos and benefits it brings her. She should have had her tubes tied years ago.

Reactions: 23
I've had to unfriend someone on FB who posted endless platitudes about Cunty Price after the Harvey documentary and what an 'amazing Mother' she is. bleeping hag has always used that boy for ££££££ and publicity. He is her get out of jail free card and she loves having a disabled child for all the kudos and benefits it brings her. She should have had her tubes tied years ago.
Sadly, as much as we all know what she is like and her awful history in how she treats family, people, animals and has no respect for the law, there are a huge amount of people out there that don’t really know much about her still. They probably know that she was once a page three girl ( almost impossible not to know that about her ) and that she has a disabled son and wrote a few books. So, after seeing THAT documentary with limited knowledge on her, you can see how people would think she is a good Mum.
It was heavily weighted in her favour.
But I would be amazed if the BBC touched her now after all this tit show. I know they are as wet as soggy lettuce leaves, but even they must have a certain standard to abide by.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sadly, as much as we all know what she is like and her awful history in how she treats family, people, animals and has no respect for the law, there are a huge amount of people out there that don’t really know much about her still. They probably know that she was once a page three girl ( almost impossible not to know that about her ) and that she has a disabled son and wrote a few books. So, after seeing THAT documentary with limited knowledge on her, you can see how people would think she is a good Mum.
It was heavily weighted in her favour.
But I would be amazed if the BBC touched her now after all this tit show. I know they are as wet as soggy lettuce leaves, but even they must have a certain standard to abide by.
We hope so!but they are so bleeping ‘Woke’ these days,I cannot bear to watch BBC they can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the heck is that 🤷‍♀️ what’s he selling
Some vaping product.... I mean, looks like he will sell anything to make a few £££s and yes Carl, we know Lucky7 pays you in cash too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but IMHO Harvey has no idea what is going on. In the nicest possible way, and I wish the lad no ill will, has he the mental capacity to agree to this? Bet any money is going staight in Skankys pocket. Sorry if I sound cynical.
I think the same @BigBlue2018 it’s always used Harvey!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think the same @BigBlue2018 it’s always used Harvey!
I don’t think anyone care’s about Harvey not the college ! Well they get too use the guy for publicity ,his mum uses him for publicity,social security isn’t what it used to be people have become so desensitised .only over fifty’s understand. It’s truly sickening 🤬

Reactions: 9
Some vaping product.... I mean, looks like he will sell anything to make a few £££s and yes Carl, we know Lucky7 pays you in cash too.
Can you vape cocaine 🤔

I've no idea. Can't work out whether its a security doorbell, Vaporiser, perfume or sex toy?
Cum boy Carl’s new butt plug, hey wank boy we know you read here be careful with it round bucket fanny or do do do another one bites the dust 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you vape cocaine 🤔

Cum boy Carl’s new butt plug, hey wank boy we know you read here be careful with it round bucket fanny or do do do another one bites the dust 🤭
I dunno about vaping cocaine - but my mate has adapted his so that he can smoke weed through it, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why has Harvey’s college not said this is not a good thing for him to be doing every time I see him in these kind of situations he has this look of fear combined with where am I on his face. Surely if it’s such a great college they must know putting an autistic person in a situation of unfamiliar surroundings and lots of strangers round him will cause him to become stressed. I also think the train company are being very cynical in using him and don’t care about his welfare. He has even been dressed in the Harvey’s law clothes just to promote another one of her enterprises I feel really sorry for him why can’t he just be allowed to have a quiet private life.
Why isn't his Nan speaking out about leaving the poor lad alone or doesn't she care about his well-being 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why isn’t Katie being seen out and about being reported on?
I do believe the media have agreed not to, in light of the MH posts on social media. Even though she doesn’t give a flying fig about anyone else’s MH, or ripping people off 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just came across this on the Twitter. I’m still quite a newbie here, but appears people on this thread are “vicious”. 😱😁

What you lot like 🤪🤣

I doubt I’ll ever be saying anything positive about Pwice, unless she announces her total retirement from public life for good. I’d support her in that 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
But the dilemma afterwards though!

You cannot cremate it because the liquid plastic would explode the furnace and if you buried the thing it would still be there in a thousand years time due to all the silicone and stuff that its made of; There is no eradicating it :(

I say blast it into space as a warning to any aliens thinking of coming here that dis fing is an example of a portion of the Human Species, the dim fick ones - they'll bugger off right back where they came from soon enough :)
27C0DF60-9360-4268-A906-B42A777129B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Shame they didn’t show the bit where the bagpipes are loud as fcuk and shouting at Harvey to put his thumbs up, he looks lost and scared. Harvey hates being outside. 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
We hope so!but they are so bleeping ‘Woke’ these days,I cannot bear to watch BBC they can duck off.
Agree, they drive me nuts with their bloody wokeness🖕

Just came across this on the Twitter. I’m still quite a newbie here, but appears people on this thread are “vicious”. 😱😁

What you lot like 🤪🤣

I doubt I’ll ever be saying anything positive about Pwice, unless she announces her total retirement from public life for good. I’d support her in that 😁
I stay away from Twitter now, as have been verbally lynched so many times on there! IMO Twitter is a far more hostile site than Tattle.
There are a hardcore bunch of wokes on there who contradict every tiny thing to suit their narrative. These same people that force people to #Bekind, will be the same people who will wish others in the public eye that they don’t like, death from an incurable illness, rape or worse. It’s so black and white on there, and absolutely no room for any opinions other than theirs.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.