Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Blue observations on 'Slapgate':

1. Would appear IMHO that this seems to have been dropped with no charges as no update. Out of interest, aren't the general public entitled to an update as we, as tax payers, pay for the Emergency Services? All 'evidence' points to Wanky being the perpetrator. His house, same ago, her tribe turned up to collect her crap from his house the next day. Unfollow him on Instasham, he disappears for weeks. He is quite clearly 'controlling' which was one of the charges.

2. Again, IMHO, Price should be charged with wasting Police and Ambulance time. There was no broken jaw, split eye nor split lip (only the usual open sores). Only a bruise that certainly didn't look 'fresh'.

3. 'Stolen Ring' back on her finger 2 days later. Was it stolen or not? We know she has form about lying about 'stolen' jewellery?

4. Wanky will now always be labelled as an abuser. For some reason he doesn't seem bothered. I'd be mortified if I were his parents. Not so much the dad, who and again IMO, looks a shifty, nasty piece of work. Mum, no idea.

If you or I did this we'd be demonized. Someone with some media clout needs to start asking some serious questions. All based on fact not speculation.
Do not fear fellow Tattlers, as justice will prevail one way or another.
IF she does get the “ slapped wrist, don’t do it again“ from the courts/ Police, she will think she is invincible after all the times she has got away with breaking the law and wasting Police time.
So, she will carry on behaving as she has always done, but even worse this time. ( As I said, if she were to get off after the biggest tit she has done to date, she will feel that she is untouchable ).
Meaning, it will only be a matter of time before someone is seriously hurt or killed, with her behind the wheel. Please don’t think for one minute I am saying I want this to happen for justice to prevail, I am saying if she gets let off and this happens, the courts will have blood on their hands and need to answer for that.
No ban on this woman is good enough, she needs a tougher stance.

Oh god he is a follower of skanky,always on comments in the papers,saying how beautiful she is etc,total nutcase.
Must be a nutcase 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Do not fear fellow Tattlers, as justice will prevail one way or another.
IF she does get the “ slapped wrist, don’t do it again“ from the courts/ police, she will think she is invincible after all the times she has got away with breaking the law and wasting Police time.
So, she will carry on behaving as she has always done, but even worse this time. ( As I said, if she were to get off after the biggest tit she has done to date, she will feel that she is untouchable ).
Meaning, it will only be a matter of time before someone is seriously hurt or killed, with her behind the wheel. Please don’t think for one minute I am saying I want this to happen for justice to prevail, I am saying if she gets let off and this happens, the courts have blood on their hands and need to answer for that.
No ban on this woman is good enough, she needs a tougher stance.
I think she'll die on the butcher's slab in turkey.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
But she’ll have amazing teef in the autopsy 🤣
But the dilemma afterwards though!

You cannot cremate it because the liquid plastic would explode the furnace and if you buried the thing it would still be there in a thousand years time due to all the silicone and stuff that its made of; There is no eradicating it :(

I say blast it into space as a warning to any aliens thinking of coming here that dis fing is an example of a portion of the Human Species, the dim fick ones - they'll bugger off right back where they came from soon enough :)

• Haha
But the dilemma afterwards though!

You cannot cremate it the liquid plastic would explode the furnace and if you buried the thing it would still be there in a thousand years time due to all the silicone and stuff that its made of; There is not eradicating it :(

I say blast it into space as a warning to any aliens thinking of coming here that dis fing is an example of a portion of the Human Species - they'll bugger off right back where they came from soon enough :)
She’ll need to be buried in a lead casket!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

News of Harvey :)
I've noticed since he has been at college he has been seen wearing the ear defenders more, the NTA's, now this, yet when she took him out shopping at the weekend, seemed to just have his hood up. Looks like his carer Kalelah on the left in the train carriage with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

News of Harvey :)
I'm sorry but IMHO Harvey has no idea what is going on. In the nicest possible way, and I wish the lad no ill will, has he the mental capacity to agree to this? Bet any money is going staight in Skankys pocket. Sorry if I sound cynical.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but IMHO Harvey has no idea what is going on. In the nicest possible way, and I wish the lad no ill will, has he the mental capacity to agree to this? Bet any money is going staight in Skankys pocket. Sorry if I sound cynical.
No not cynical at all Blue, just aware that the skank has found another way to utilise the boy under the thin guise of this All Being For Harvey. Of course its not for the boy - this is all for HER to line her pockets but write it off as H's "earnings"; She is thoroughly unscrupulous :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I anybody DARES to give me anything with skanky's name on it they need not expect any thanks, actually they'll be the ones walking strangely after they've been inserted somewhere very painful using a fireside poker :) (Kieron might like it though) ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with you Blue

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen junior in years. I just saw a clip of him talking on Instagram. What is that accent he’s using!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has Harvey’s college not said this is not a good thing for him to be doing every time I see him in these kind of situations he has this look of fear combined with where am I on his face. Surely if it’s such a great college they must know putting an autistic person in a situation of unfamiliar surroundings and lots of strangers round him will cause him to become stressed. I also think the train company are being very cynical in using him and don’t care about his welfare. He has even been dressed in the Harvey’s law clothes just to promote another one of her enterprises I feel really sorry for him why can’t he just be allowed to have a quiet private life.

• Heart
  • Sad
I haven’t seen junior in years. I just saw a clip of him talking on Instagram. What is that accent he’s using!?!?
Probably gangsta!
If he’s not careful, he‘ll be blamed for blackfishing! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hell yeah! Those Turkey Teeth must be radio-active (and can be seen from outer space apparently)
She is not environmentally friendly. In years to come, her body will be exhumed only to find two huge silicone bags, a set of acrylic turket teef, some matted hair extensions, and some metal leg plates. Here lies the body of Katie Price, mostly skanky, and covered in lice. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.