Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel your fury and anger Anna. We are sick of this woman nr Horsham as we know it’s just a matter of time before she does it again. God help if she in anyway impacts me or the people I care about.
I feel for you, she needs locking up, no excuses ... because she WILL do it again :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't think I've ever felt so angry as today. (After months of work) Seeing her swanning about at the weekend shopping and being spotted going for a sun-bed. No doubt plotting her next move with the 'I'm back' money making deal. When she should of had a 3 hour grilling in court today. I agree @Anna666 there will be a next time, because she has shown over the years she always stuffs it up. I get people make mistakes in their lives, but she clearly never learns or is never sorry, always trying to blame someone else. It's all just one big media game to her and she will be needing them again soon to sell her story to, well I hope they turn round and say NO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Snapped, not in the priory, saw it posted earlier but seriously these idiots are just taking the piss, so annoying and she’s back with him, twats have been holed up somewhere haven’t they. Don’t believe she’s been in the Priory at all :rolleyes:
Probably stayed for one night and effed off.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Snapped, not in the priory, saw it posted earlier but seriously these idiots are just taking the piss, so annoying and she’s back with him, twats have been holed up somewhere haven’t they. Don’t believe she’s been in the Priory at all :rolleyes:
Is this referring to the Priory ("Hospital")? Have no idea what her connection is to the Priory, she appears to be a singer of some sort 🤔

1634658649503.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Is this referring to the Priory ("Hospital")? Have no idea what her connection is to the Priory, she appears to be a singer of some sort 🤔

View attachment 817917
Honestly, I know it’s been said numerous times, but his eyes look like they're operated at the back of his head like an action man figure.

oh and I think that person has probably posted the picture after seeing it on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes but WE can still raise the unanswered question as to who "assaulted" skanky, who it was that "controlled" der fing and all the rest of it so its NEVER going to leave them and he will always be The One Wot Clobbered 'Er :) They're not going to live that little number down easily :)

and in any case, he's clouted der fing once so he WILL most certainly lose his rag with it again and deck it properly next time, then it can go running to dem rozzers again bleating about 'bein assorltid by dat invisibel man geezer an' not my cole............................" LOL

When that happens (and der fing has already lined up another victim) then we'll see the Truth in her bollockfest when it will demand the police do something immediately to "prertec 'me from dat feend wot 'it me awl der tiyme....................................." because we all know she's not going to elbow him until she has a reserve waiting to take over being persecuted by her. The problem is with her scabby reputation and the fact she looks such a hideous mess now where the bloody hell is she going to find another mug to take her on??
Agree with all of this, but sadly, despite her looking like Medusa these days, there will always be a young fame hungry seeking toy boy, wanting to be with her, just to get the blue tick on SM and join the Z-list merry-go-round and she knows it. Another Dad for Harvey.
There will be another after this mug is kicked into touch, and on we go again, repeating the same sickening courting of the press with their pathetic shallow lives. Got a pretty strong feeling she won’t go to jail either. Has she got photos of the judges, cos I really don’t know why she’s always gets away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

View attachment 817917
There is a post on her Instagram talking about hidden disabilities and it's hashtagged with #mentalhealthawareness. On another post she is singing and hashtags it with 'therapy' and 'this is my therapy'. So I'm guessing it is mental health issues.

I thought the judge said she had to go to the priority but I suppose that could be on a daily basis.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Like I said upthread, it’s only a matter of time before she gets behind the wheel & is photographed doing so. She’s got previous, and clearly doesn’t give a duck. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

A quick perusal of CW’s latest insta post comments - I’d say over 90% are sympathetic, which leads me to believe ‘negative’ (i.e truthful) comments are being deleted left, right and centre.
All are littered with appalling grammar and spelling of course.
One suggesting that are the ‘Haterz’ are ‘jellus innit’
Jealous of what exactly? A forty something train wreck, who’s butchered her looks, doesn’t have her kids full time, spaffed all her ££ away, lives in a (once lovely) tit tip that looks like it’s occupied by squatters, is a crude and vulgar ratbag, numerous run ins with the law/creditors, considered a national embarrassment, hooks up (and sometimes gets engaged and married to) a revolving door of fame hungry duck boys…need I go on?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You ain’t seen your child for a few weeks, he has special needs, he’s moved a fair distance from you, you won’t have many opportunities to spend time with him, so you make a special journey to see him, what do you do … take him shopping!!!!
I mean ffs really!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

View attachment 817917
The irony mentioning "fast food hamburger with grease running down their face "; from the knob who lives on plop kitchen meals and can't remove the cellophane lid properly!! I will give him 1 point for using the correct version of their. Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You ain’t seen your child for a few weeks, he has special needs, he’s moved a fair distance from you, you won’t have many opportunities to spend time with him, so you make a special journey to see him, what do you do … take him shopping!!!!
I mean ffs really!!!!!
Harvey would have enjoyed trainspotting but it ain't Skanky's thing - everyone has to go along with what that selfish witch wants to do 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
The anger is always simmering with this one, he’s answering back.….
He’s deleting most of the truthful comments because why can’t you just be kind and respect him and his dolly, duck off botty boy and if you’re looking for your mobile try katies cavernous fanny.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.