Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that the charges must have been dropped. She has now been seen in public in several places with him which was not the case just after the arrest of the alledged attacker
I agree too that they've probably been dropped. She wastes so much Police time, I hope they gave them a good warning though on their behaviour (but probably not).

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She actually has not one ounce of shame. The pure brazeness of actually shopping for non essentials while she should be sorting her finances out. She has no feelings whatsoever. No empathy. The creditors must be fuming! Evil, selfish, nasty witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh ffs he's posted his beard trim on his insta grid
Cue the comments (pass me the 🤮🤮 bucket) Channing,Gorgeous,Handsome,duck OFF!
He's definitely out of the woods no pun intended, smug git

I've got a feeling in my water witch face might post soon

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She actually has not one ounce of shame. The pure brazeness of actually shopping for non essentials while she should be sorting her finances out. She has no feelings whatsoever. No empathy. The creditors must be fuming! Evil, selfish, nasty witch.
Thought he bought her 14 pairs of trainers last year

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
In case anyone hasn’t got insta… sitting in the Bentley, at what looks like Daddy’s house.

🙄
Nasty, low life, drug dealing twit!! .... Without daddy, funding his lil brat ... this ponce wouldn't have a clue how to live in the real world ... we can only hope mother nature steps in and they cant breed!! 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Nasty, low life, drug dealing twit!! .... Without daddy, funding his lil brat ... this ponce wouldn't have a clue how to live in the real world ... we can only hope mother nature steps in and they cant breed!! 🤬 🤬 🤬
All these followers were slagging him off a short while ago, now they are all jumping to his defence again, such a shame the Police/CPS won't confirm the outcome.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So it looks like she has ` YET AGAIN ` got away with her nasty, vile DANGEROUS behaviour ... which means she will continue regardless with her circus freakshow of a life ... yet AGAIN she will duck up, and next time ( there WILL be a next time ) ... she WILL KILL an innocent person/child ( her own are included in this ... its very much on the cards ) ... this delusional bleeping drunk, low life junkie NEEDS TO BE BEHIND BARS!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 makes me so bleeping angry ... and those who enable, allow her to get away with this behaviour, will have blood on their hands ..... BANNED 6 TIMES ... HIGH AND DRUNK ... FLIPPING HER CAR ( which she was not meant to drive ) and shes out and about galavanting with ` MUG BOY ` who gave her a backhander recently, buying expensive trainers/sports clothes, and having a bleeping fake tan ... you honestly couldn't make this up, if you tried .... duck fleeting visits to The Priory .... in order to tick boxes for the court .... this bleep needs to be in prison ... FULLSTOP!👊👊👊
I feel your fury and anger Anna. We are sick of this woman nr Horsham as we know it’s just a matter of time before she does it again. God help if she in anyway impacts me or the people I care about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.