Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh he’s such a massive MELT and I’m honestly absolutely seething that she’s out and about without a care in world. You know damn well she will say ‘ah well my poor Harvey needed to see me, I was just being a good mum’ NO YOU WEREN’T YOU MASSIVE WASTE OF OXYGEN.

I am so angry for all the people whose lives she has ruined and all the work I’m sure people are putting in behind the scenes with her bankruptcy and once again she’s sticking a middle finger up to the world.

Joe Bloggs would have been banged up with drink and drug driving yet she walks away AGAIN 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
My brother had one. When you pulled a string in his back he used to shout ‘TAKE COVER’. Would work for Cole when allowing skanky to drive his Dad’s car.
I always got the action man deserter. I knew this because the box was empty

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm off to run up debt and drink/drug and drive seeing as you can get away with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is ‘SharonMahoney30’ another one of the dimwit fans that can’t spell for tit, or has she done something very subtle here? 😂
F79C8760-4FDA-4C1A-B79E-AA2D9CBA568C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel your fury and anger Anna. We are sick of this woman nr Horsham as we know it’s just a matter of time before she does it again. God help if she in anyway impacts me or the people I care about.
My son lives in Horsham - if dat fing EVER affected him or the family I'd seek it out and destroy it myself. Be assured of that as a FACT :(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think I've ever felt so angry as today. (After months of work) Seeing her swanning about at the weekend shopping and being spotted going for a sun-bed. No doubt plotting her next move with the 'I'm back' money making deal. When she should of had a 3 hour grilling in court today. I agree @Anna666 there will be a next time, because she has shown over the years she always stuffs it up. I get people make mistakes in their lives, but she clearly never learns or is never sorry, always trying to blame someone else. It's all just one big media game to her and she will be needing them again soon to sell her story to, well I hope they turn round and say NO.
But the media will buy her bullshit because they always do no matter what crap and lies it actually is; They'll pay her for it irrespective of it being a pile of bollards :(

I’m just down the road (in MM land 😫) - I’ll join forces with you! Bring the geese ❤
The geese would dislike her too. They'd see the orange flubbalub lumbering along with wanky and ATTACK them, no worries!!

1634671581239.png

Nobody knows the Truth because what they say is all LIES - the only ones who do know it are keeping schtum.

Reactions: 14
someone not sure who 😜 put a comment on cocknobbers insta saying it was a bit rude to say all his and Katie’s followers had only half a brain , was quickly deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.