Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too. I imagine the professionals aren't giving him whole carrot cakes to placate him. I would wager his leg is much improved too
Hopefully the professionals will teach H boundaries now. Its something skanky has never done with any of her sprogs let alone H, the one who needs a settled regimented way of life instead of the mayhem and chaos it invariably brings wherever it lands;

• Heart
Reactions: 26
These latest pics have really pissed me off.
I don’t think we’ll ever hear one way or another re: ‘the mystery assailant’
Does anyone know if the outcome will ever be in the public domain regardless?
His/her thicko fans commenting on his insta..
‘You look so lost without your Dolly’
He’s WITH her FFS, they’ve never broken up!
Part of the reason they’re playing a low profile (obviously partly due to she’s supposed to be keeping her head down because of legal troubles/priory/crash) is also because it’s just a little embarrassing that the attacker CAN NOT be anyone other than CW - same age, in the same house, coercive control & her hangers-on packing up her stuff the next day!
Why can’t her brain dead followers grasp this?! Unbelievable.
No doubt they will re-emerge as a couple publicly (social media, magazines and so on) when they they think the dust has settled 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
These latest pics have really pissed me off.
I don’t think we’ll ever hear one way or another re: ‘the mystery assailant’
Does anyone know if the outcome will ever be in the public domain regardless?
His/her thicko fans commenting on his insta..
‘You look so lost without your Dolly’
He’s WITH her FFS, they’ve never broken up!
Part of the reason they’re playing a low profile (obviously partly due to she’s supposed to be keeping her head down because of legal troubles/priory/crash) is also because it’s just a little embarrassing that the attacker CAN NOT be anyone other than CW - same age, in the same house, coercive control & her hangers-on packing up her stuff the next day!
Why can’t her brain dead followers grasp this?! Unbelievable.
No doubt they will re-emerge as a couple publicly (social media, magazines and so on) when they they think the dust has settled 🙄
Yes but WE can still raise the unanswered question as to who "assaulted" skanky, who it was that "controlled" der fing and all the rest of it so its NEVER going to leave them and he will always be The One Wot Clobbered 'Er :) They're not going to live that little number down easily :)

and in any case, he's clouted der fing once so he WILL most certainly lose his rag with it again and deck it properly next time, then it can go running to dem rozzers again bleating about 'bein assorltid by dat invisibel man geezer an' not my cole............................" LOL

When that happens (and der fing has already lined up another victim) then we'll see the Truth in her bollockfest when it will demand the police do something immediately to "prertec 'me from dat feend wot 'it me awl der tiyme....................................." because we all know she's not going to elbow him until she has a reserve waiting to take over being persecuted by her. The problem is with her scabby reputation and the fact she looks such a hideous mess now where the bloody hell is she going to find another mug to take her on??

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's hope she's upset the police enough now to be investigated for wasting police time

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let's hope she's upset the police enough now to be investigated for wasting police time
Am sure the courts will make some example of her one way or another. If this was her first offence, probably not ( as in Ant Mc Partlin ) , but as she is a serial offender, they can’t possibly be seen to brush this one under the carpet. In addition, they know she hasn’t respected the law until now, so if they let her off with a slapped wrist again, she will definitely re offend. Next time, she could kill someone too, and that would be a major embarrassment to the legal system then.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hi Crawl, lovely that you read here....thanks for posting a pic of Buddy. How long before he's disposed of because he's not useful anymore?
And it's sooooooo nice to see that Skanky's well enough to go out shopping.... spending money she hasn't got..... whilst avoiding court AGAIN 😡
So what excuse has she got lined up to miss the next date eh?
Is 'big come back' 2647 planned yet? We're all keen to read that she's a reformed character AGAIN 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Am sure the courts will make some example of her one way or another. If this was her first offence, probably not ( as in Ant Mc Partlin ) , but as she is a serial offender, they can’t possibly be seen to brush this one under the carpet. In addition, they know she hasn’t respected the law until now, so if they let her off with a slapped wrist again, she will definitely re offend. Next time, she could kill someone too, and that would be a major embarrassment to the legal system then.
We can only hope that that is what will happen. Who knows.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Are some people for real 🤦🏻‍♀️
"a MACH" ???? What is she? Concorde or a rocket perhaps?? 🚀

Hi Crawl, lovely that you read here....thanks for posting a pic of Buddy. How long before he's disposed of because he's not useful anymore?
And it's sooooooo nice to see that Skanky's well enough to go out shopping.... spending money she hasn't got..... whilst avoiding court AGAIN 😡
So what excuse has she got lined up to miss the next date eh?
Is 'big come back' 2647 planned yet? We're all keen to read that she's a reformed character AGAIN 🙄
Theres that Nevva-seyn-beyfor-weddin' to look forward to as well!

D'ya spose they'll get that far before he biffs her one again (ooops I mean the Invisible Man biffs her one again) ?? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"hi Katie, how are you? How is everyone? I hope your recovery is going well. It will be lovely to see you in the media again when you're well enough. I love to read about you. And you're such a great mum & animal lover. Anyway I've been thinking of how I could help you in your recovery. So I've actually got 3 little phials I'd like to send you. I've pissed in 1, spat in another & dropped blood in 1. I've also pulled out tit loads of my hair to send. I don't take drugs or drink so I thought you could carry my samples around with you & next time you duck up & have to be tested you can use my samples. I can also tit in a tub if you'd like some. Let me know where to send it to. You're such an inspiration & I really want to help you" .......I'm crying as I type this, I'm so emotional, she's absolutely adorable 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
"hi Katie, how are you? How is everyone? I hope your recovery is going well. It will be lovely to see you in the media again when you're well enough. I love to read about you. And you're such a great mum & animal lover. Anyway I've been thinking of how I could help you in your recovery. So I've actually got 3 little phials I'd like to send you. I've pissed in 1, spat in another & dropped blood in 1. I've also pulled out tit loads of my hair to send. I don't take drugs or drink so I thought you could carry my samples around with you & next time you duck up & have to be tested you can use my samples. I can also tit in a tub if you'd like some. Let me know where to send it to. You're such an inspiration & I really want to help you" .......I'm crying as I type this, I'm so emotional, she's absolutely adorable 🙄
TBH I wouldn't even tit in a tub for der fing, in fact she IS a tit in a tub! :poop:🛢

I'm surprised KP wasn't asked to attend this event eh?
I thought for just one minute they were speaking about skanky when they said "Stunning Kate..................................." Pwwwwaaaaahahahaha :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm surprised KP wasn't asked to attend this event eh?
Not invited because its blatently obvious that skanky is still a serious User and Boozer - at least Ant appears to have eased off the Sauce since being nabbed

Maybe they messaged her at the same time that she was high her phone was stolen and she missed it.
Naaaaah! It was that morning she was upside down in her car and she couldn't get a phone signal ;à)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.