Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This complete silence just shows that Skanky is the 'source' of every single bit of utter shite put out in the media about her.
It must be driving her totally bonkers not seeing herself on any platform at the moment. Someone is doing a good job of keeping the woman on a tight rein!
Nobody is interested in her. Nobody gives a flying duck about her latest 'the one', marriage, baby etc, nobody wants any of the cheap tat she flogs, nobody believes her lies.
The only interest is that many, many people want to see her bought to justice & made to pay her debts.
Crawl has disappeared because nobody is interested in him either. Mr 'doesn't want fame' certainly hasn't achieved fame 🤣
Are The Scum, The Fail etc keeping quiet because St Amy the Apostle publicly asked them to or because they know full well nobody gives a tit about Skanky? They have enough zlebrity drama to choose from.
I do think the public has the right to know about the outcome of the 'alleged' attack. It's in the public interest. The public needs to know who the attacker is as they may be a danger to others 🙄
Unless of course nothing actually happened & it's just her being an hysterical drama queen & off her tits on drink & drugs 🥴

I agree. She has been able to delay things but eventually, there will be no more delays.
Yup, I totally agree with you both. There really is only so long that she can delay, avoid, defer. Even dear Prince Andrew utter wanker hasn't been able to hide behind mummy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This complete silence just shows that Skanky is the 'source' of every single bit of utter shite put out in the media about her.
It must be driving her totally bonkers not seeing herself on any platform at the moment. Someone is doing a good job of keeping the woman on a tight rein!
Nobody is interested in her. Nobody gives a flying duck about her latest 'the one', marriage, baby etc, nobody wants any of the cheap tat she flogs, nobody believes her lies.
The only interest is that many, many people want to see her bought to justice & made to pay her debts.
Crawl has disappeared because nobody is interested in him either. Mr 'doesn't want fame' certainly hasn't achieved fame 🤣
Are The Scum, The Fail etc keeping quiet because St Amy the Apostle publicly asked them to or because they know full well nobody gives a tit about Skanky? They have enough zlebrity drama to choose from.
I do think the public has the right to know about the outcome of the 'alleged' attack. It's in the public interest. The public needs to know who the attacker is as they may be a danger to others 🙄
Unless of course nothing actually happened & it's just her being an hysterical drama queen & off her tits on drink & drugs 🥴
I think the surgery didn't go well and one side of her face stayed swollen. I wouldn't be surprised if they are both in Turkey for her to get her face fixed again

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Good morning all 😘 I hope you are all well on this beautiful Friday morning❤

I have said a few times that the best thing that could happen for skanky is that she faces up to all her demons, putting off the inevitable I.e bankruptcy hearing she will still have issues she needs to clear everything up that in itself will help her MH. It will be painfulbut in the long run it will benefit her.

But I think this is more about her wanting to maintain an element of control rightly or wrongly but it’s foolish and wrong.

She really needs to think of others and their MH what about her creditors etc she won’t give any of them a second thought because it’s all about her and what she wants.

As for slap gate that will come out someone will find out then the shenanigans will begin again in earnest.

Keep your eyes open for the wedding that no one else has ever seen before because that is yet to happen.

Have a lovely day all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Been doing a bit of looking up on the doctor's note subject. Seems by getting an adjournment instead of going ahead without her there, I think they really want answers to all the questions they have posed and not had any co-operation from her, like she swore on oath she would.
She really can't avoid it forever.

Reactions: 24
I think the surgery didn't go well and one side of her face stayed swollen. I wouldn't be surprised if they are both in Turkey for her to get her face fixed again
Pricey’s face isn’t fixable. It and its minging surgery deformed face are fucked forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kris ended up in court twice because of Skanky.

First time by refusing to name the 'mystery' driver of the pink monstrosity when it crashed who 'ran off'. Skanky was found on the back seat, no knickers, covered in vomit and had alledgedly pissed herself. Car keys found in her handbag🤔.

Second time, he had an argument with a police officer which landed him in court when he was trying to defend her.

On both occasions Kris was acompanied to court by his dad. Where was Skanky? Getting her nails and hair done!
And despite that he still jumps to defend the thing like he owes it something!!! Bizarre. I don't imagine his father was too impressed either

Been doing a bit of looking up on the doctor's note subject. Seems by getting an adjournment instead of going ahead without her there, I think they really want answers to all the questions they have posed and not had any co-operation from her, like she swore on oath she would.
She really can't avoid it forever.
How many of these sick notes and excuses are they going to tolerate then before they rip the old boot to shreds? Its just one lame excuse after another or it just buggers off abroad to avoid them so where do they draw the line with her pisstakes??

Good morning all 😘 I hope you are all well on this beautiful Friday morning❤

I have said a few times that the best thing that could happen for skanky is that she faces up to all her demons, putting off the inevitable I.e bankruptcy hearing she will still have issues she needs to clear everything up that in itself will help her MH. It will be painfulbut in the long run it will benefit her.

But I think this is more about her wanting to maintain an element of control rightly or wrongly but it’s foolish and wrong.

She really needs to think of others and their MH what about her creditors etc she won’t give any of them a second thought because it’s all about her and what she wants.

As for slap gate that will come out someone will find out then the shenanigans will begin again in earnest.

Keep your eyes open for the wedding that no one else has ever seen before because that is yet to happen.

Have a lovely day all. ❤
Is it a prison wedding? They're wearing matching suits with arrows on with matching ball-and-chains, crystal encrusted handcuffs for skanky and leopard skin ones for wanky, both holding a board with their names on :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Sid - haven't been walked in weeks or taken to the groomers, must have used up all their freebies. Where's poor little Buddy, thought Plankhead had him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Sid - haven't been walked in weeks or taken to the groomers, must have used up all their freebies. Where's poor little Buddy, thought Plankhead had him
Afternoon Stappy hope you’re well. Makes you wonder about the dogs who’s looking after blade and orca, as you say where is Buddy. Unfortunately they are just disposable commodities to the likes of her.

I hope the RSPCA are asking the same questions. Still the 4 weeks are nearly up then the shite will flow (a bit like the lava in la palma) we won’t be a le to keep up then 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Something to make my animal loving Tattle family smile....my dogs are doing zoomies round the garden (the garden is wrecked 😭)...1 of my cats is sitting on the patio table & smacking the dogs as they run past 🤣🤣 this is the same cat who was found sitting in the microwave yesterday 🙄 child number 2 hadn't closed the door properly, Marley jumped on the freezer, pawed the door open & decided to curl up inside 🥴. He is frequently removed from the washer & dryer. His favourite thing is to come in my bedroom at night, paw the wardrobe door open, drag out my shoes & handbags so he can make himself comfy. I swear he makes more mess than the kids!

Do you think Skanky has ever shown any real love or affection to any of her animals? Or is every single 1 a disposable prop? Just an excuse to scream "look what I've got" & boast how much it cost because it's pedigree or designer? I detest anyone who has gifted or sold her any living creature 😡

I'm already thinking how sad Harvey will be at Christmas because that vile old hag sold all his froggy & train decorations. And I'll bet it was all begged 😡

I wonder how this year's fake family Christmas shoot will look? Don't think anyone will buy the happy healthy family bollocks 🤣 Will Crawl still be this year's best ever daddy to Harvey or will she have found a replacement best ever daddy? 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think skanky is in Turkey having full body surgery and is going to reappear has a man in a few weeks. With a zlister girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something to make my animal loving Tattle family smile....my dogs are doing zoomies round the garden (the garden is wrecked 😭)...1 of my cats is sitting on the patio table & smacking the dogs as they run past 🤣🤣 this is the same cat who was found sitting in the microwave yesterday 🙄 child number 2 hadn't closed the door properly, Marley jumped on the freezer, pawed the door open & decided to curl up inside 🥴. He is frequently removed from the washer & dryer. His favourite thing is to come in my bedroom at night, paw the wardrobe door open, drag out my shoes & handbags so he can make himself comfy. I swear he makes more mess than the kids!

Do you think Skanky has ever shown any real love or affection to any of her animals? Or is every single 1 a disposable prop? Just an excuse to scream "look what I've got" & boast how much it cost because it's pedigree or designer? I detest anyone who has gifted or sold her any living creature 😡

I'm already thinking how sad Harvey will be at Christmas because that vile old hag sold all his froggy & train decorations. And I'll bet it was all begged 😡

I wonder how this year's fake family Christmas shoot will look? Don't think anyone will buy the happy healthy family bollocks 🤣 Will Crawl still be this year's best ever daddy to Harvey or will she have found a replacement best ever daddy? 🤔
The people who bought Harvey's stuff should be ashamed of themselves as much as the Momster who sold them - but this is Skanky, she has no shame, plenty of evidence of that

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Morning all,

Hi Dolly, Dave, MrsEms, Timz, Rita, Face, Pink, Squirrel, Sewer, Staple et all,

Up early ironing to do,

So is Pete going back to Australia? I’m not a fan and don’t buy his perfect father persona. No, I am not Bunnycuddles, no mention of chipolatas this early

Have a good day
Too early for tiny sausages lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Yeah, I'd like to see those Christmas pics too! I honestly don't know how she has the cheek to show herself setting up all these fake photoshoots and pap shots, but we all know she is brazen enough. Sitting there with a smug look on her face and that she still hasn't faced up to HER financial responsibilities.

I don't know if they still have Harvey's house, but the neighbour there used to take Blade out for walks, she only did it for a pap/photoshoot.

Yes all Harvey's Christmas decorations and her other trolley loads of stuff were gifted from the garden centre last year.

Just for anyone who was doubting the new Cloudchasert id, the old cloud chaser account has now disappeared, they just felt they had given too much info about themselves away, so deleted that account and started again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The ` fans ` who ... ` aspire ` to be like their idol 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes: ...... Naturally ` boooooootiful ` .... 😖😖😖:sick::sick:
Isn’t this the mother and daughter that were on This Morning a few years ago? My God, what a mess. They look nothing like her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t this the mother and daughter that were on This Morning a few years ago? My God, what a mess. They look nothing like her 🤮
To be fair, she looks nothing like her 🤣🤣
After the results of her last couple of butcher rounds they're close to looking better than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon Stappy hope you’re well. Makes you wonder about the dogs who’s looking after blade and orca, as you say where is Buddy. Unfortunately they are just disposable commodities to the likes of her.

I hope the RSPCA are asking the same questions. Still the 4 weeks are nearly up then the shite will flow (a bit like the lava in la palma) we won’t be a le to keep up then 🤣
I'm good Hampy, hope you are too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think skanky is in Turkey having full body surgery and is going to reappear has a man in a few weeks. With a zlister girlfriend
Actually you may have hit on something. The other night we turned on the telly there was a film with Arnold Schwarzenegger and I thought action film but this strange creature came out of his stomach! Had to turn it over! Either that or she is now Jessica Alves’s body double.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.