Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, Amy the Apostle looks very well considering this could be her last Christmas. Again.
Meanwhile, my best friend's dad died in the early hours today of I.P.F.

In other news;
Kris Boyson is now dating Ellie-May (summat) Wise....
And Peter Andre is considering a move back to Australia...
(Far away enough for the kids not to be too influenced by Skanky?)

Ps/ Good afternoon Hampy, Dolly, Dave, et al!
Absolutely brilliant new title for our thread...x Pure Genius!
Bet her Wham LP is worn out with how many times she must hammer it in December 🤣
Got visions of KP singing it to her on karaoke in the MM in that eurovision pink rubber jonny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet her Wham LP is worn out with how many times she must hammer it in December 🤣
Got visions of KP singing it to her on karaoke in the MM in that eurovision pink rubber jonny 🤣
What, this one? Sorry, I'm no good at Art 🤣🤣

327DDC4800000578-3506164-image-a-3_1458747088362~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I know I’ll get stoned for this but Kris has been looking fit af lately.
Maybe it's because he's too busy looking "adoringly" at that lass and not downcast with the rest of them anymore 🤣
Ffs I hate newspapers. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off subject again but I'm intrigued, who on earth is Joe Swash? The absolute state of him looks like a right wrongun! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Peter Andre is on steps packed lunch tomorrow. Krusty will be ripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where have you been all this time Joanna Surrey if you have to ask who joe swash is🤣??? Don’t you know he has just had a daughter called Rose etc with dear Stacy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Disclosure: 3 years ago, after a heavy Bank Holiday weekend of drinking, I did something that put others and myself at risk of harm. There and then I made a vow to myself and my family that I would never put myself in that situation where I could cause damage other people. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since, nor will I again. I cannot ever risk that I might do it again. So after 30 odd years of drinking, I’m now sober and loving it. The terrible decision and behavior that I’d engage in when drunk got me in to many scrapes and dangerous situations over the years but none as bad as this one time. So to get out of the cycle I had to recognize and make changes to my drinking. This is what KP has never done. She’s never recognized, admitted and changed her behaviors. I’m still mortified by what I did but have forgiven myself so I can move on. For the sake of her children I wish she would do this.
My best wishes to you and respect for being so open and honest x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Peter Andre is on steps packed lunch tomorrow. Krusty will be ripping.
Pete to make hay while the sun shines out of his backside, and KP still on strung out on t’dark side of the moon 😆
Good for him, hope he gets asked about her 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just noticed fern pointy chin has uploaded a pic from one of those photo booths at the national reality tv awards.. the pic is her and Bianca G!!! No loyalties to KP??? Will KP be fuming? Have fern & KP fallen out?
Showing off the Louis Vuitton haha it's been copied and faked for so long it's just not really something i'd spend money to brag about LOL!! I like unique .. retro .. something you don't see everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Showing off the Louis Vuitton haha it's been copied and faked for so long it's just not really something i'd spend money to brag about LOL!! I like unique .. retro .. something you don't see everywhere.

View attachment 810819
WOW! Thts a really fascinating posting so thanks for sharing it Fern luv!
I wonder if its an oblique reference to skanky, ie skanky has been ejected like a bottle of crusty polyfilla?? :) And this moron is hanging about with Bianca now too? End of "friendship" perhaps when skanky starts slagging her off to every medium she can get a hold of?

Yep, the scum on Wednesday. Google News: Type Peter Andre.( Sorry I'm unable to upload links etc, but I'm tit with technology.)
Well if he and Emily took the kids to Oz then it would scupper skanky using them for her tit photoshoots but it would also mean it would up-the-ante on using Bunny even more, but not dat uvver kid, woteva is name is. Turbine is it, or Merlin or Rolls Royce or sumfink like dat???

Compared to what?
A naked michael gove?

Christ. He must have some bills to pay. Must be desperate to go on that shite.
Skanky must have really upset someone on there for them to go straight to her nemisis to replace her!
I inadvertantly saw about 30 seconds of this rubbish yesterday to reach the conclusion that YES, it is as bad as I thought it would be and that Steph is terrible!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.