Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he doesn't in a way, if you think about the children, there are two with him and KP, two half siblings with his new wife and on the other side for Jnr and Princess, there are also two half siblings with KH.

If PA does go to Aus, then he'd be taking his four (great for him) but keeping Jnr and P away from B and Jet. :cry: :mad:

While PA's two have their own family unit, the other four children share their Mum and I feel that the older two siblings could bring some stability and care to the younger two. Not if they are over the other side of the planet though.

I do feel for all the children, they didn't ask to be dragged through the circus and spotlight that all of their parents enjoy.
Perhaps Kieran and Michelle could decamp to Aus as well? Their four children would be a lot better off too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
what is the chances the slap gate case has finished and the outcome has not been published and kept secret because publishing it would be considered detrimental to kp’s current mental health condition

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It’s a bleeping tit job though!she bleeping gets away with anything..Who the duck is protecting that lump of cuntshit? ☹

Reactions: 16

This will not make KP happy. :ROFLMAO:

Just seen this was posted up thread by SewerGrapes.
Why does it have to say KP's, he's Bianca's Ex - Skanky's name has to be everywhere

Reactions: 23
Why does it have to say KP's, he's Bianca's Ex - Skanky's name has to be everywhere
Probably the papers etc.

I personally think!move,move,move.away from the bleep.We are going to get so much tit re MH etc..it’s all tit,why can’t cunts that know her spill the bleeping beans,

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just noticed fern pointy chin has uploaded a pic from one of those photo booths at the national reality tv awards.. the pic is her and Bianca G!!! No loyalties to KP??? Will KP be fuming? Have fern & KP fallen out?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think PA is now considering this after this latest show up from her, I don't blame him. Bet Princess won't want to go.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi @Hampshire Hog Yes I'm well(fed) thanks. Bit gloomy because of a death. Gotta do a bit of re-painting window sills, then my suite being cleaned later so lots to do here.
No news on the Skanky-front eh?
Normally us Krustys' would be rubbing our hands together in anticipation of her bancruptcy court case on 20th October but someone said its been delayed? x
Oh dear so sorry to hear that 😕❤ Keeping busy then very industrious, clean suite love it when things smell and look fresh.
Yeah that’s a bit of a bummer I feel for all the creditors it must be sole destroying for them just thinking they might get justice and she pulls a stunt like that. Slap gate and crash gate still I feel sure that soon enough we will have something to talk about sending love to you and a hug 🤗😘

And the dim wit posts this

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic one sec not said hello to Dolly today hope she’s ok, Dave too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear so sorry to hear that 😕❤ Keeping busy then very industrious, clean suite love it when things smell and look fresh.
Yeah that’s a bit of a bummer I feel for all the creditors it must be sole destroying for them just thinking they might get justice and she pulls a stunt like that. Slap gate and crash gate still I feel sure that soon enough we will have something to talk about sending love to you and a hug 🤗😘

And the dim wit posts this
What the chuff is he on about if he can do it anybody can? I dread to think 🙄

Evening lovely Krusties 👽🤗❤😘 for anyone under the weather, or sad, or just having a hard time coping with CRAP (proper crap, not the bullshit variety skanky brings on herself) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If/when you get bored of S(W)anky there's a great crowd over on MAFS Australia.
MAFS! 🤣🤣 Off topic one sec, do you or anyone else know what the French version of that programme is called? Because I found out last week there bloody well is one, I'll tell you why I'm asking if you do know 🤣🤣👍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If/when you get bored of S(W)anky there's a great crowd over on MAFS Australia.
Discovered them last night when my fat fingers accidentally tapped on the wrong thread, dying I was at the comments!

MAFS! 🤣🤣 Off topic one sec, do you or anyone else know what the French version of that programme is called? Because I found out last week there bloody well is one, I'll tell you why I'm asking if you do know 🤣🤣👍
It's something Premier Regards (n'est ce pas?)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Where has it been said that Peter is considering moving to Oz?
I really can't see that happening. I don't reckon Emily would want to go, for a start.

Reactions: 12
Discovered them last night when my fat fingers accidentally tapped on the wrong thread, dying I was at the comments!

Yep "Mariés au premier regard"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Je ne sais pas, but what I do know is they're filming a new series of it! Thanks lovely, I'll have a nosey/Google 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.