Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with u on the ironing socks and knickers palarva 🤣 who has the time for that !! That’s why cleaning ladies were invented. Saying that I don’t think even she irons our undies 🧐

I had to step away from this thread on this tit show of a human because everything she does is just rinsed n repeated in 18 month cycles it gets boring. She really does need to crawl away and reevaluate her situation. If you constantly do the same tit and expect a different outcome then you’re stupid. But then she’s never been the sharpest knife in the drawer has she. I just don’t see her life ever being anything other than a car crash tbh. It’s time she retired and stopped trying to keep up with all these young reality people. No one cares Katie, no one gives a duck unless you’re finally facing the consequences for the years of abhorrent behaviour and scams you have personally pulled and businesses you have financially ruined and people you have tried to destroy. If not quietly duck off !!!!!

Hope he’s ok Dolly, just get him checked out just incase. Unfortunately our cat Oscar passed away last Tuesday he was only almost 3 , he had hardly been eating recently and Tuesday morning I went to stroke him n he couldn’t lift his head so I wrapped him in a blanket and put him in front of the fire, called the vet but he had passed before we could get him there. Such a happy little cat he was.
Oh Dinky that is so sad.😢 Just awful so young as well.Thinking of you Dinky my thoughts are with you.❤Dave is fine Thankyou I just think he had off say..Don’t forget out chitchat thread called Krusties.We can talk about anything on there..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More tit coming soon 🙄
And £26 for this crap
Its never going to stop is it 😡😠😡

Crawl gloating on insta yesterday knowing full well it was supposed to be her bankruptcy hearing (and like many of us have said, obviously the charges have been dropped) have deflated us all, as well as her getting away with the BR hearing yet again, and she will more than likely get away with the DD crash as well but keep your chins up guy's, don't let those pieces of tit get to you ,they really aren't worth it!
Her MH okay then - that didn't last long

• Angry
More tit coming soon 🙄
And £26 for this crap

Crawl gloating on insta yesterday knowing full well it was supposed to be her bankruptcy hearing (and like many of us have said, obviously the charges have been dropped) have deflated us all, as well as her getting away with the BR hearing yet again, and she will more than likely get away with the DD crash as well but keep your chins up guy's, don't let those pieces of tit get to you ,they really aren't worth it!
I hope the ‘something new that’s coming soon’ is a nice stay in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad that she has to use filters now cartoons because she ain't happy with the face she asked for 🤣
The recent body Lipo seems to have been a waste of time to because from what ive seen she's put it all back on
(no doubt she'll blame that on stress) not McDonald's and no exercise 🙄

'Something new coming soon'.

Another bleeping facelift.
Wasn't it in one of the tabloids that it was her own fake tan a while back?
ffs shade of tit 🤣

Or some are saying make up, does a cement mixer come with it ,a MUA and a filter app 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The recent body Lipo seems to have been a waste of time to because from what ive seen she's put it all back on
(no doubt she'll blame that on stress) not McDonald's and no exercise 🙄
Stress makes me lose weight. What happened to the exercise bikes she was gifted, probably sold

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Legomans sudden rebirth must point to him been the intruder as the charges look like they have gone away
The ring theft is a mystery but I guess again it’s legoman
There smugness will only last so long something will give eventually

Reactions: 13
She's so much younger than she looks.
She looks early 60s, and I'd say that even if she was a nice person.
A lot of women in their 50s who look after their skin have more glow and smoothness than kp.

I doubt it's just the cheap surgery at fault, but years of neglect and presumably thinking she's so beautiful she doesn't need to bother.
Plus the permasneer. And general attitude.

But yes, I usually do a double take that she's only early 40s.
The endless sunbeds have wrecked her skin. Her eyes were really nice before she started the surgery, don't think that's fixable. The hair thing though, she's got her mum's hair, curly and lots of it, but she has it dyed every other week and endless extensions, it looks so so bad, why. I think she really hates herself, all the surgery is self harm. Her mum was shoving her out to pervy photographers from an early age, I do wonder what she experienced at too young an age.

Reactions: 16
Legomans sudden rebirth must point to him been the intruder as the charges look like they have gone away
They truly deserver each other, and if its happened once it will happen again for sure, its only a matter of time
It was stated at the start all he wanted was fame and a blue tick, he got that and he wont walk away now because he will always be know as the one who smacked her and end up with nothing, even if he does spill the beans on her some people wont believe him and think he's just saying it for revenge.
He claims to have all this money but we all know its her money
He's nothing without her, and she cant handle being on her own and there isn't many blokes out there now that would take her on
Let them rot in their own tit!

I just worry about the kids and seriously hope Pete and Kieran step up now,SS have let H down all his life and carry on doing so, she is not fit to be near that young man,neither is Crawl!

Reactions: 15
The endless sunbeds have wrecked her skin. Her eyes were really nice before she started the surgery, don't think that's fixable. The hair thing though, she's got her mum's hair, curly and lots of it, but she has it dyed every other week and endless extensions, it looks so so bad, why. I think she really hates herself, all the surgery is self harm. Her mum was shoving her out to pervy photographers from an early age, I do wonder what she experienced at too young an age.
I agree all the surgeries are a form of self-harm and low self-esteem. She would be shoving both of her girls out there with all the pervs if she could get away with it for money.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Those Halloween bath bombs (?) look really cheap, nasty and horrid - like something from the pound shop. I bet they’ll make you come out in a rash after using, too.

• Haha
she thinks she's above the law, dont worry, her downfall will come, its inevertable the way she carries on ,she cant stop the ageing process (only thing thats natural on her ) and hes only with her for a leg up,reminds me of that other couple dorothy squires and roger moore. look what happened to that love story

Does anyone actually use bathbombs anymore? They're so bad for the nethers.
They trigger thrush just by looking at them.

As for sticking plastic tit from China in and saying they're a hallowe'en speshul, her 'fans' just prove how thick they are.

(i used to like lush products but they make me itch just looking at them now)

• Haha
She was involved in a tricky situation - but the media/KPs Hyperbole are making it out to be much more serious than it ever was...It's all excess drama with her.....
Yep - a dirty old man exposed himself to her and her play-friends in the bushes at the park, but no-one was harmed. As usual with KP it's been exaggerated for 'drama' and subsequent media Hyperbole for sympathy. If Katie wants sympathy she'll find it in the dictionary somewhere between tit and Syphillis...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
But I do hope she is suffering miserably with him because she's too frightened to be on her own, especially in the knowledge that the blokes she used to reel-in with ease are now repulsed by the hideous old gorgon putting it out in front of them. That one at the NTA's was just the first of thousands who will repel it with a jousting lance :)
Let’s face the reality of the situation she’s too scared of shutting off her drug supplies

More tit coming soon 🙄
And £26 for this crap

£26 bleeding quid for her rancid minging bath bombs her fans really shouldn’t be out in the community unassisted 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually use bathbombs anymore? They're so bad for the nethers.
They trigger thrush just by looking at them.

As for sticking plastic tit from China in and saying they're a hallowe'en speshul, her 'fans' just prove how thick they are.

(i used to like lush products but they make me itch just looking at them now)
This! I used to like Lush too, but just walking past one know makes me itch (the overwhelming smell) - how uncanny!
They used to have an offshoot in Covent Garden (it’s gone now) that was next door and sold cosmetics (in little jewelled pots) and perfumes.
One of the perfumes I bought from there gave me the worst itchy rash/contact dermatitis I’ve ever had. And my skin’s not particularly sensitive either!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was involved in a tricky situation - but the media/KPs Hyperbole are making it out to be much more serious than it ever was...It's all excess drama with her.....

Yep - a dirty old man exposed himself to her and her play-friends in the bushes at the park, but no-one was harmed. As usual with KP it's been exaggerated for 'drama' and subsequent media Hyperbole for sympathy. If Katie wants sympathy she'll find it in the dictionary somewhere between tit and Syphillis...
She is just never questioned about anything, she changed the being flashed at with her friends in the park to full blown rape then actually said I think on tv it’s all in my first book you can read all about it there. No Katie you can’t you just got flashed at by a dirty old man, still nobody has ever pointed out the discrepancies, this really makes me so angry there’s a bit of a difference love from someone waving their willy at you than being raped at the age of 6 or 8 I forget how old.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.