Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry's Gran was a prostitute, Kerry's mum taught her how to give blow jobs, on an actual man/client. Disastrous upbringing for both of them. Kerry's been done a few times for her kids not going to school. After she'd won I'm a celebrity, I thought she might escape her background, but now she's in only fans, still lurching from drama to drama.
Mark Croft was Kerry’s mum’s drug dealer! Say a lot ,just imagine what it was really like behind closed doors 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is not a KK thread is it? Moved on from Cats to Kerry… I couldn’t care jot about KK, let’s focus on the Mother of the year KP.
I'm interested in the comparisons so that makes it a KP thread. The two women seem very similar is masses of ways yet KP has a circus for a family and makes me puke and KK appears to be a good mother (now) her children seem very nice and she doesn't make me throw up.

Mod edit; please do report any users who attempt to moderate the thread/tell others what they can and can’t post/discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My last word on kk.

Oh, she is relevant btw, she's friends with kp and shares her traits right down to the bankruptcies. The only difference is more successful pr.

Many people had dreadful childhoods, the vast majority of them do their utmost to ensure their children had the opposite.
Saying 'oh she had an awful time so she's brilliant still having her kids' just excuses everything.

Kp can use exactly the same excuse.
Hypocritical to slate one yet praise the other.

Moving on.
Rescue pony day for me this week, the women there are genuine horse women and horse lovers.
Kp doesn't have a clue.

As someone said upthread, all the gear no idea.
She squeezed seeing her 'beloved' horses in between holidays. Just like H.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This thread seems to have run out of steam since KP is in the Priory, and without daily dirt coming through from her car crash of a life.
However, in just a matter of time, these threads will go faster than the speed of light once she rears her head above the parapet once more.
I for one, am keeping a low profile on this thread until such time we can have a proper discussion ( aka witch fest ) on her again, without digressing all over the place with cats and Katonas 🙀

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Don't knock it, just remember what a pain in the arse she is.
lol that’s a solid point!!! Shhh, I am going to Bicester to get some cheap designer gear.
Still laughing about that one. No security. Just about hoping to not be seen with bad extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen the most hilarious KP meme but I daren’t share it on here because I actually think it’s too offensive 😳 even for us lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
KP drought is depressing. I've often wondered how we all came to be shall we say.... KP observers?

I sat with a woman at work 10+ years ago and she was a super fan, I mean KP was all she freakin talked about so i guess I got to following vicariously..however when the lady left the business I found myself looking at KP news although purely through morbid curiosity 😱. I think for me its people saying 'oh what a good mum' and I just want to scream whaaaat and put them right !

Anyone met her and been irked enough to take to the Internet? Just curious...🤓 📖

Reactions: 16
That's not possible. It was probably one of us who made it.
It refers to Auschwitz and I genuinely wouldn’t want to offend anyone by posting it.

KP drought is depressing. I've often wondered how we all came to be shall we say.... KP observers?

I sat with a woman at work 10+ years ago and she was a super fan, I mean KP was all she freakin talked about so i guess I got to following vicariously..however when the lady left the business I found myself looking at KP news although purely through morbid curiosity 😱. I think for me its people saying 'oh what a good mum' and I just want to scream whaaaat and put them right !

Anyone met her and been irked enough to take to the Internet? Just curious...🤓 📖
Mr PinkWhiteGrey said not long ago how he thinks she’s a dog but at least she’s a good mum. Cue me with a slideshow, bullet points and a Tattle Life testimony as to why she wasnt 😂

• Haha

Well,she is not liked in the Celeb world,or horsey world,I think few peeps have met her and said she is nasty,not surprised she lives herself so much.One of her ‘men’the Argentinian one said she is mad as box of frogs,Words to that affect/effect..🤭oops sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off topic though remember the NTA awards ? i really think she was expecting a lot lot more coverage on the redcarpet...if you look at the video with her and her minions in the hotel room while she is showing off the 3 tickets she had. the excitement seems to be more focused on her
" the pricey family..indistructable" wtf is she going on about?
ive said it before but there was no way kate G was not going to get that award ...price has nothing at all to do with itv first off...next up she flouted all the covid rules..and lastly her documentary was all fake on her part it was more a video go fund me show, to fund harveys stay in an overpriced school
imagine when davina said " and the winner is ka......" she will have been up off her seat instead of making that dumb gesture with her hands
and lastly why was the camera on her anyway..did the cameras think she won lmfao?

This makes me sick

Katie Price's brother Danny thanks fans for "overwhelming support" over tax-funded driver for disabled son row

shame we couldnt freeze our tv licence payments to the bbc if they are having her on the payroll..i dont like my cash going to criminals

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic though remember the NTA awards ? i really think she was expecting a lot lot more coverage on the redcarpet...if you look at the video with her and her minions in the hotel room while she is showing off the 3 tickets she had. the excitement seems to be more focused on her
ive said it before but there was no way kate G was not going to get that award ...price has nothing at all to do with itv first off...next up she flouted all the covid rules..and lastly her documentary was all fake on her part it was more a video go fund me show, to fund harveys stay in an overpriced school
imagine when davina said " and the winner is ka......" she will have been up off her seat instead of making that dumb gesture with her hands
and lastly why was the camera on her anyway..did the cameras think she won lmfao?

shame we couldnt freeze our tv licence payments to the bbc if they are having her on the payroll..i dont like my cash going to criminals
Talking of the NTAs, yesterday I read someone on scumsnet say she met her on the red carpet - she appeared to be pissed as a fart and kept grabbing Harvey to kiss him, but only when the camera's were pointed at her. Not a surprise.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

That’s from 2015. Isn’t he now in some type of residential care/school?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That’s from 2015. Isn’t he now in some type of residential care/school?
Yes he is.

I believe the National Star College is a Charity Funded College. On Skankys documentary she was told Harveys care would be circa £300k a year. He got in so who is paying?

Please believe me, I don't begrudge him a future but I would also like to know who is funding this, it's an enormous amount of money?

Don't forget KP was happy to take £1000 a day from the tax payer to take Harvey to and from college when she had money, which IMHO she still has. They should reveal, I believe who is funding his stay.

Her she is smirking as usual at the college, as she probably is at The Priory debarkle thinking she's so smart.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Only Recently! Who the duck though is paying for it?
This is why she doesn't do charities Dolly, won't put money into something if she isn't getting anything back 😡

She even makes money from the stuff she's given free by selling it on Depop - she'd sell the spare button from her Grandad's cardigan if she could get a quid for it

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
KK is bringing up her kids even if it is in a haphazard fashion. She has had a dreadful upbringing and kudos to her that she has managed to keep all her kids together unlike KP who does not have any of her kids living with her and is only interested in using them as photo opportunities for her crappy clothes. KK's kids always look washed and cared for. KP's youngest 2 always look unkempt when they are with her. I seriously think that the pics of Bunny wearing makeup are abusive and could put that child in harm's way.
Plus kp has had a supportive, too supportive, if you ask me, family. Wiping her arse to this day. There is no excuses for kp. Kk although disgusts me in equal measure, for her antics has a likability about her very childlike quality's. But her mum let's her down and has let her down, she was taught not to value herself other than her looks alone. I think kk is was a natural beauty especially as a teen and her mum must have thought she won the lottery. To be absolutely fair to her, her kids are to her credit all seem very well bought up and happy. Kp was not that attractive, I think kerry knew she was attractive and played the cards to get male attention. I think kp knew she was nothing special, she was not attractive as a teen her stuff is highly photoshopped and she is no natural beauty this fuels kps insecure ways with men.

Reactions: 14
Eff me, the majority of comments under Wood’s latest insta post are utterly 🤮
One actually blames all of KP’s exes as being entirely responsible for all of her issues.
Deluded.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.